PDA

View Full Version : Can I play with a friend?

HalcyonTRX
08-14-2014, 12:41 AM
My friend wants to play on the same server as me. Is that possible? We were in the same area but could not see each other. Idgi. [emoji36]

Instanthumor
08-14-2014, 01:32 AM
Party invite each other and run a map together.

SacredKnight
08-14-2014, 02:02 AM
How game "dungeons" work and towns is that each one is a different "server" or room. You may not be able to join anyone specific just by entering a room/server or dungeon but partying with someone will allow you to selectively pick who you fight with. There are other technicalities that you may encounter further on but we will keep it at the basics :) If you have any more questions about this or questions in general feel free to PM me.

Bigboyblue
08-14-2014, 06:28 AM
I believe there is a limit of 20 people in each area. It may be 25, I'm not totally sure. So a lot of the time you will be in different versions of the same city due to the server capacity. This game is all on the same server though so if he is playing you can party up and play together.

HalcyonTRX
08-14-2014, 10:51 PM
Ah. Makes sense! Thanks for the clarification.

obee
08-19-2014, 09:33 AM
I believe there is a limit of 20 people in each area. It may be 25, I'm not totally sure. So a lot of the time you will be in different versions of the same city due to the server capacity. This game is all on the same server though so if he is playing you can party up and play together.

Candylicks
08-25-2014, 03:33 PM
My friend wants to play on the same server as me. Is that possible? We were in the same area but could not see each other. Idgi. [emoji36]

Ah yes often you can't be in the same city as your party. However as soon as you create a map you will be together.