PDA

View Full Version : Getting rushed and Teamed

IamItachi
08-14-2014, 03:20 AM
I also dont like this teaming and Rushing and had a idea, there should be a pvp button wich u can activate/deactivate if u activate, it allows u to Dont get killed Till u say: /pvp [Name]
if the other one isnt in pvp mode u can pvp now. If he is in pvp mode u both also need to do that. There u cant get Killed till u say this, U also Cant kill anyone too. This idea is made to Play Fair.

Less Words:
PvP mode Button Activated:
U cant get killed till u say: /pvp [Name] (U cant kill anyone till u say that).
PvP mode Button DeActivated:
U Can kill/get killed, rush/team/ffa all allowed (likes the actually pvp)

I would like to hear your also PL players AND Dev oppinions and i enjoy ALL Feedback! Also dont mind to say what could be better done thank you for reading this.

Suggest Ur Ideas! dont just Think! :rolleyes:

Lexlyde
08-14-2014, 04:22 AM
I will share you my opinion about this, It would sucks. Because if you dont want to fight, why go in PvP?
Pl PvP system is suposed to be FFA all day, and not "go". So why implant something which would wreck actual system?
About PvP I think a rebalance would be much better thing for the community.

IamItachi
08-14-2014, 05:30 AM
I will share you my opinion about this, It would sucks. Because if you dont want to fight, why go in PvP?
Pl PvP system is suposed to be FFA all day, and not "go". So why implant something which would wreck actual system?
About PvP I think a rebalance would be much better thing for the community.

I Said its For ppl Wich Want To PvP. Those who do FFA can turn it off. Just Get in position like u only want to PvP. Then u would Hate getting Rushed/Teamed.

Suggest Ur Ideas! dont just Think! :)

GreenLord
08-14-2014, 08:22 AM
Not a bad idea. But this only benefits people who play fair. A rebalance would be much better choice, as rushers will also be happy.

Also, isn't most of the PL community rushers? If this idea is added, they might get mad and move on to a different game, reducing the amount of players in PL siginificantly and money given to STS from purchasing stuff.

bearuang
08-14-2014, 09:05 AM
"Go" and "gf" its just something like attitude or behavior that created by in game players. Basically mostly arena pvp were created for ffa, its like you have said "go" when you decided team. There also by one method in sandstrom arenaarena.

Somemager
08-14-2014, 04:42 PM
Dm = Fair Play / Rush Ctf = Pure Rushing :)