PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best endgame ring for

Khaphyn
08-14-2014, 03:51 AM
My level 41 mage..Perfect Archon of Assault 41 or Perfect Elondrian Grove Ring of Fitness 41

Sent by This Handsome Guy

Haligali
08-14-2014, 04:20 AM
save for a blood ruby of shuyal.

MoloToha
08-14-2014, 04:26 AM
save for a blood ruby of shuyal.
Agree, it is better for DDs (especially for rogues) than archon/elo, also, 1.2kk is negotiable.

SacredKnight
08-14-2014, 04:35 AM
The BEST ring would be Rendtails Dragonstone AKA Arcane Ring

Haligali
08-14-2014, 04:51 AM
The BEST ring would be Rendtails Dragonstone AKA Arcane Ring

Yea and the best pet is nekro, best car is a bugatti. whatever.. he was asking for a perfect archon, so he prob can afford a mythic, which is in the same price range and better.

Energizeric
08-14-2014, 05:23 AM
IMO best for the money is the archon ring of brutality. You will get almost the same damage as the rings you mention above (1-2 points damage lower), but will get 100+ more health and 20+ more STR which means your shield will absorb about 75 points more damage.

I actually disagree about the blood ruby being better. Possibly for elite dungeons in PvE it could be better. For a long time I have always compared health vs damage and generally I would choose health over damage if there was a significant difference as there is with the blood ruby. However we have now reached a point at end game where a single hit from a rogue will kill you once your shield is down. Whether you have 200 extra health is not going to matter. However, whether or not you land a critical hit will indeed matter. And the strength of your shield does matter.

With the archon ring of brutality, you are getting similar damage to blood ruby (archon is a couple points higher), and your shield protection is about the same. What you are getting though is that extra crit boost that is absent with blood ruby, and you are getting it instead of about 190 health.

I think we have reached a point at end game where you just have to cause as much damage as you possibly can, and forget about your health because you are going to die from one hit anyway. Your goal needs to be to take the other player (or players) out as quick as possible before they land that hit.

Overall I don't think there is much of a difference between the two rings, except that one of them cost 300k and the other cost 1.3m. And for that reason alone, I would go with the archon. I bought an archon 2 weeks ago and sold my blood ruby a couple of days ago. I'll put the extra 1m towards my "arcane ring" fund :)

nelson131
08-14-2014, 11:57 PM
lol@arcane ring. why not sell ur kershal and buy myth gun? and goodluck getting it. :D