PDA

View Full Version : Some advice to you gamers

programmed
08-14-2014, 09:25 PM
Many people these days rely on technology for a lot of things in life. I too relied on it. I learned the hard way that technology isn't as great as we humans think of it. I was driving the car on my own for the first time and the GPS told me to take a left turn so I listened to it and didn't realize it was making me take a wrong turn and next thing I know another car hits into mine and then I have an air bag slamming into my face and an angry guy coming out of his car towards me. Now every time I close my eyes to sleep I remember what happened and start freaking out. Technology is a nice thing to have but it's not always right and gets glitches far too often.

synfullmagic_23110
08-14-2014, 09:58 PM
Awww that sucks bro!
Sue company!

Trenton
08-14-2014, 10:10 PM
Awww that sucks bro!
Sue company!
Yes, because suing is the way to life.

@Prog that sucks, but is it not obvious to see a car coming at you?

Reminds me of Michael Scott (The Office U.S.) turning into the river because the GPS told him to do so.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BIakZtDmMgo

(Terrible sound but whateva)

synfullmagic_23110
08-14-2014, 10:12 PM

Reminds me of Michael Scott (The Office U.S.) turning into the river because the GPS told him to do so.

I mean
If I was him I would at least attempt to sir company for the car insurance and giving me bad directions
But than again they probably have something around the GPS thingy saying they might get wrong directions

programmed
08-14-2014, 10:24 PM

Yes its obvious to see it coming but you can't always slow down fast enough. I couldn't turn out of the way when I have cars on both sides of me.

synfullmagic_23110
08-14-2014, 10:25 PM
Yes its obvious to see it coming but you can't always slow down fast enough. I couldn't turn out of the way when I have cars on both sides of me.

Hope you alright bb :(

GreenLord
08-14-2014, 10:26 PM
Yeah technology today isnt top-notch...but it attracts us like flies to rotten meat.

Burningdex
08-15-2014, 01:24 AM
you alright?

Armourslash
08-15-2014, 02:09 AM
Sat navs are stupid sometimes, trying to send you somewhere else instead of wherever you want.

Laar
08-15-2014, 02:35 AM
Sorry but League of Legends is life

All jokes aside, yikes that sounds bad. :(

CAK Vader
08-16-2014, 07:34 PM
Ouch, I must be doomed, because I rely on technology a lot more than the average person, and if that happened to you? Sheesh a volcano will probably sprout up beneath mah feet!

Krobelus
08-16-2014, 08:06 PM
Lol. Who makes technology and innovations?

Therefore, it shud b humans isn't as good as what we thought. Technology has nothing to do with what happened to you.

Relevant fact: weapons are not evil, the user is.