PDA

View Full Version : I need help!!!thank you

kevinliu
01-18-2011, 12:19 AM
hi . someone can help me a question. my GF and me play this game. however, we can not see and play each other in the game. why ? different servers? or same IP address? can someone help me figure it out thank you

Otukura
01-18-2011, 12:27 AM
On at the same time? In the same place? I dunno what else...

Ellyidol
01-18-2011, 12:41 AM
Same ip address shouldn't matter. There is only one server. Try finding the least populated town and join it again and again until you see each other.

Palyna
01-18-2011, 01:00 AM
ohhh it happened to me and my friends as well. Add your GF nick as friend and click join. Then you will see her beside you. I think probably there are too many people in the server so not everyone appear in the same room / town.

kevinliu
01-18-2011, 01:18 AM
the problem is i can not add her as friend. i try to add her but she does not get request!! werid

Palyna
01-18-2011, 01:29 AM
ohhh thats weird~~ in forest haven? try to go into a map? then see if she can find you in the list of game on the map?

lce
01-18-2011, 03:39 AM
Create a game..ask your GF to join that game add each other there you go.

Olli Walli
01-18-2011, 11:24 AM
It's all on one server, however, there are multiples of each town. Go to the world map section: join game. Check the very top right box "towne". Then search for a town i.e. balfort, forest haven, etc.

This will list out all of the current towns. One of you join the town with the least amount of people. Then the other person can keep joining towns until they find you.

This is the only way I know if you are unable to add her as a friend.

Has she tried adding you as a friend??

krazii
01-18-2011, 11:27 AM
the problem is i can not add her as friend. i try to add her but she does not get request!! werid

Sometimes the friend list hiccups, add each other, one of them should work. Sometimes, after sending request, log off and reenter, that usually fixes friend requests.

Pandamoni
01-18-2011, 11:58 AM
This happened to me and my nephew. We just kept adding eachother for a day and it finally worked.