PDA

View Full Version : Too much lag

joydhillon
08-15-2014, 01:25 AM
Sts,
I along with several others have been exp. Severe lag.
Changed connection from wifi 3g 4g , nothing seems to work. Refreshed my device, checked all setting to see if any other app was sucking on the connections. None.
So confirmed with others if they exp. The same thing. Please take a look at it because its been 4 days now and i am hitting walls and wasting elixirs. Also i did reroll a crate but then i got d.c. f.m.l

matanofx
08-15-2014, 02:10 AM
-Converting Ping To Gold- beep boop beep

Im rich be jealous

wariortheturk
08-15-2014, 02:15 AM
+1 last one week. Always dc and arcane ping.

-no
08-15-2014, 02:55 AM
Also getting stuck in load screens

Xeusx
08-15-2014, 03:02 AM
If you are playing in PTS (Public Test Server), then you should read this quote/post:

STATUS REPORT (6:49 pm CDT): We appreciate your patience as we continue to work through the bugs on the test server. We understand that lagging and game crashes are frustrating but the various crashes and sign-in errors are helping us uncover valuable information/bugs to help us make the servers more stable. Please continue to bear with us. We are working to stabilize the test environment to give you the best possible play experience.

Robhawk
08-15-2014, 03:44 AM
Sts,
I along with several others have been exp. Severe lag.

I have that problem too... even when my ping is around 200 (which is best i can get) its laggin a looooot! Most times i get 1 shot by rogues although i released my charged shield a second before the rogue shots! On my screen the shield is up but not on the server... lol.