PDA

View Full Version : Referral Program

Diodge
01-18-2011, 01:25 AM
easy as the title
We get people to say we told them about this game. If they spend money.

Spacetime pays a reward of plat,gear,name, whatever.

.................................................. ..............................
The rewards could be based on how much money every referral a player has spend's over there life in PL. If you get enough people you could play for free and own all the extra stuff.

referral spends
5.00= 1plat
20.00=4plat
50.00=12plat or whatever!!
.................................................. ...............................
or You could go with..(one time per referral)
A player gets someone to join and they spend $5.00+. The player did the work and got them to play. The player gets 2-5plat.
The more people you get. The more you make.
.................................................. ..............................
Then add some sort of a in game show off reward when you hit so many people.
you could add levels.......

10people-hat,mask with 2armor
50people-hat,mask with 5armor
100people-a name added on, a item that just makes you sparkle all crazy when u equip, there is a million idea's for reward's, (a pet)

you could go where SpaceTime would go with rewards.. hehehe

I sorta took the idea from a game I play on pc thats free to play but you can spend money to get skins and unlock champion's to play with. They use a point system where you can buy skins, unlock champion's, and different thing's. Its a pvp setup. 3v3,5v5

Happy Killin

Pharcyde
01-18-2011, 01:26 AM
I likey... Maybe even offer a uber duper super epicly rare PL shield for achieving a large amount of referrals.

100 sounds good for a amount. Keeps rarety of shield up and not too crazy to obtain. Eliminate pro has a leaderboard for most referals. Most currently is only like 54. They have specialty items for awards that no other player in the game can achieve, even buying with money. But yet 54 is the top.

Arterra
01-18-2011, 01:31 AM
Not the PL shield maybe the community shield...

Pharcyde
01-18-2011, 01:42 AM
Not the PL shield maybe the community shield...

You know how hard 100 referrals is? Thats a hell of a lot harder then winning a item design.

Haypi Kingdom the top referee is at 32. Theres tons and tons of motivation to getting referrals too. Then In Eliminate Pro were the best weapon in the game requires 75. After a year and a half, only one player has managed 54.

I think if someone had 100 successful referrals, he/she deserves a PL shield.

Arterra
01-18-2011, 01:43 AM
Don't make me troll every forum I can find. I got inactive account in a number of big ones.

Pharcyde
01-18-2011, 01:46 AM
Don't make me troll every forum I can find. I got inactive account in a number of big ones.

Well at least its a way to work up towards one, right?

Like I knew I had no chance at winning the Haiku event, even though I tried my hardest to make a droid winning one. Then not everyone is artistic enough to win a PL shield. At least make a way to actually earn a PL shield without needing extreme creativity. Cuz I mean really, its not very contributing to the community if you make a design fast to win a shield.

Arterra
01-18-2011, 01:49 AM
I just think that even if the PL shield judging is skewed, it is their logo so they should 100% choose who. The community shield even fits the name for the referral program, seems fair enough. Let the devs introduce the program, see how it goes, and decide on number for what. It is a good idea but bad prize.

Ursanblessing
01-18-2011, 01:50 AM
getting 100 referrals is not hard, to let them pay is hard :)

Pharcyde
01-18-2011, 01:55 AM
getting 100 referrals is not hard, to let them pay is hard :)

exactly. Even harder.

P.S. - 100 referrals is actually really really hard. Also its likely that 80% of your referrals will forget to write your name down in the referral box or forget your name. So that leaves you with like 20% referrals to hopefully purchase platinum.

Diodge
01-18-2011, 02:16 AM
I went with low number's I think.

check this out for the game I play on pc
This is the new contest to invite friend's. They have to level to 10 before you get credit.

10 - Tier 3 Champion
25 - Forum Title – “Recruiter”
50 - Grey Warwick Champion Skin
100 - The Digital Collector’s Pack
150 - Forum Title – “Senior Recruiter”
200 - 10,000 Riot Points
250 - Forum Title – “Master Recruiter”
350 - Ultra-rare champion skin – Champion will be selected by the first player to reach this tier*
500 - Get your name added to the “Wall of Fame” in the Office
1,000 - A content element will be named after your summoner
5,000 - All current and future content permanently unlocked
10,000 - All expenses paid trip to visit Games and develop a champion with the Design Team

I know people are trying for it ....I have no idea if anyone completed it yet....
I have a few people that I got from facebook(2000+people Farmville,mof2 account) that pay alot into LOL now.
Most people don't pay money and just gave me a referral point.

Ursanblessing
01-21-2011, 11:03 AM
ok some suggestions.
I played alot of these kind of games (asian games etc, with free play and items that you can buy and pots etc)

This is was my latest game addiction did (game was Thang RPG)

Someone gives you up as referral.
You get a small item (say 100 gold)

That guy that is new get lvl 13
You and the new guy get both 200 gold

If guy buys the first new area (castle) you both get like 1000 gold

If guy gets lvl 23 orso (whatever max is at castle) you also get both 1000 gold

If guy buys the frozen area and swamp you both get 2000 gold
If the guy gets max lvl for that area, also 2000 gold for both users

When he buys AO areas, you both get 10000 gold? :)
WHen he reaches lvl 50 also 10000 gold

off course the rewards should be better :P

exactly. Even harder.

P.S. - 100 referrals is actually really really hard. Also its likely that 80% of your referrals will forget to write your name down in the referral box or forget your name. So that leaves you with like 20% referrals to hopefully purchase platinum.

give me a day and i can have 100 mail adresses to create an account.
If you read my suggestion, dont forget that the rewards before buying the castle area should be extreme low.
So people wont register again and again, to get the small reward and be rich after 2 days.