PDA

View Full Version : Could the devs create a new way to buy plat like in cards or something

theheavenlyone
05-12-2010, 05:25 AM
I suggest type of card that is purchasable from convienience stores
and devs if u do this,could u start of with 7elevens in Singapore

Rebel
05-12-2010, 06:16 AM
Why have the inconvienence of going to a store to buy platinum instead of on your iTunes account? Plus, making those cards and shipping them would cost a large sum of money so the devs would most likely lose money which is definitely not needed. If you would go to the store to buy a platinum card, why wouldn't you just go to the store to buy an iTunes card?

Violentsaint
05-12-2010, 06:49 AM
Why have the inconvienence of going to a store to buy platinum instead of on your iTunes account? Plus, making those cards and shipping them would cost a large sum of money so the devs would most likely lose money which is definitely not needed. If you would go to the store to buy a platinum card, why wouldn't you just go to the store to buy an iTunes card?

rebels got a good point dude. and if u have a credit card you can link it with your itunes store and just buy plat with that.

personaly i dont have a credit card tho, and it is a pain going out and spending $20 on an itunes card just if i wanna buy one dungeon pack, then i have all this itunes money left on my account, so i get tempted and spend the rest on other ipod games and when another dungeon packs out, look who has to buy another itunes card.

guess ill just have to control my temptations, i was dumb enough to buy chaos rings, i thought it would be good cos it was the number one role playing game for ipod, turned out to be the worst $16 dollars ever spent. other people must find boring, slow, repetitve turn based games fun, but i sure dont.

EDIT: they dont even sell world of warcraft cards at 7eleven, fat chance there ever gonna sell pocket legends cards.

LordRaid
05-12-2010, 09:26 AM
Wait what...?

They're kinda called iTunes gift cards. Or if not that, use a credit card.

flaimdude
05-13-2010, 05:02 PM
I suggest type of card that is purchasable from convienience stores
and devs if u do this,could u start of with 7elevens in Singapore

They already have one, it's called an iTunes gift card. ;)

Bodhi
05-13-2010, 08:09 PM
Another option in the uk is that you can get a pay as you go MasterCard I'm sure there avalable elsewhere and link that to your iTunes account most have no age limit and you dont have to get a expensive iTunes card just top up what u need.

Xervitude
05-13-2010, 10:05 PM
They already have one, it's called an iTunes gift card. ;)

Not every country is able to use itunes cards to buy apps. (For whatever stupid reason)

Neraniggy
05-13-2010, 10:55 PM
Get payby SMS Or something

Xervitude
05-13-2010, 11:46 PM
Not every country is able to use itunes cards to buy apps. (For whatever stupid reason)

Btw not that I was saying they should do this, I think its a terrible idea.

theheavenlyone
05-14-2010, 08:50 AM
Ok so this isn't such a good idea I guess but then I'll never be able to get pass lvl13

Royce
05-14-2010, 09:15 AM
Ok so this isn't such a good idea I guess but then I'll never be able to get pass lvl13

Not necessarily. You still have options like this

Another option in the uk is that you can get a pay as you go MasterCard I'm sure there avalable elsewhere and link that to your iTunes account most have no age limit and you dont have to get a expensive iTunes card just top up what u need.

TheBaconKing
05-14-2010, 09:34 AM

It would cost the developers more money to make and ship out these cards than they would make off them.

theheavenlyone
05-14-2010, 11:57 PM
not neccessarily the devs could come up with lots of new stuff for the pvp so that a ten dollar card could have a lot of use
;)

LordRaid
05-15-2010, 12:08 AM
not neccessarily the devs could come up with lots of new stuff for the pvp so that a ten dollar card could have a lot of use
;)

Such as...? Unfair advantages in PVP are one of the reasons why PVP needs so much tweaking.