PDA

View Full Version : Experience

nutthebear
08-15-2014, 01:02 PM
I know this thread will have nothing to do with, but more my experience I had yesterday. Yesterday I was riding my bike around 10 pm. I got into a head on collision with a moped... This may not sound like a big deal but he was going 30 miles per hour and I was on a bike..I just want to say this to everyone on here, be safe when riding your bike! If that would have been a car I would be dead.

Somemager
08-15-2014, 01:17 PM
same happened to me but backwards i was on my bike going pretty fast and i looked away real quick to check my rear and *BOOM* Crashed right into a car head on but it was parked and i went flying across the rear view window and landed flat on my back unable to move. Had to be carried by one of my neighbors home and couldnt walk / stand for a few days and it turns out i dislocated my knee and now theres a bone sticking out of my right knee lol but its not major it looks like a bump buts its actually my bone and now im unable to stand on my knees unless i get surgey.

Suentous PO
08-15-2014, 01:21 PM
Damn bro hope your ok!

I USED to ride my bike until I was hit by a car who didn't look in the direction he was turning.
He didn't get off his cell phone I literally stared at him deciding whether it was worth going to jail for a night just so I could chin check him.

Lesson learned: no one looks in the direction they turn, they only look to see if THEY will get hit.

nutthebear
08-15-2014, 01:51 PM
Wow that sucks guy... I won't be actually be playing pl for a bit. May be on to merch thats about it. So if you need to sell some stuff add constituents ;) lol

Armourslash
08-16-2014, 01:54 AM
same happened to me but backwards i was on my bike going pretty fast and i looked away real quick to check my rear and *BOOM* Crashed right into a car head on but it was parked and i went flying across the rear view window and landed flat on my back unable to move. Had to be carried by one of my neighbors home and couldnt walk / stand for a few days and it turns out i dislocated my knee and now theres a bone sticking out of my right knee lol but its not major it looks like a bump buts its actually my bone and now im unable to stand on my knees unless i get surgey.

Youch.....ok.