PDA

View Full Version : Where is the fairness..

Szangheili
08-15-2014, 03:54 PM
I have recently gone down to 0 trophies three times purposely, and now I'm trying to go back up.. I have noticed that once you are at the 780+ trophy count you can get attacked by those with 1k+.. I've been attacked by people in the top 100 board and I find that unfair seeing how these people spend 100's of dollars on this game compared to me who only spend about 20+ Every time I need some plat.. I'm at level 7 castle level and am being attacked by those with a level 9.. Yeah taking 10 trophies is nothing but my point is, how are they even able to see me.. Shouldn't they be fighting among themselves with the 1k people at the very least.. Don't understand how someone with 11k trophies is even able to see me with barely 800.. Makes no sense.. I'm really planning to spend more bucks even today but seeing how these people who are so far ahead of me can still pick me off isn't fair since it doesn't give anyone the chance to prepare.. From 700 to 11k trophies is a huge jump.. Something's gotta be done if STS expects more ppl to spend time and money on a broken PvP game..

Maximus D
08-18-2014, 06:47 AM
You need to understand that with 800 trophee your probably close to 200th or 300th on the leaderboard.

Also since the top 100 are the most active and double production sppeed on unit weekend I would guess that the 500 players over 550 trophee are all shield rigth now, so its just logical that when you get available your get hit rigth away!

Jeremyfr
08-18-2014, 09:08 AM
You're only losing 10 trophies and barely any loot? When you're attacking you mostly hit people with around 500 trophies and get 18-20 trophies if you get 3 stars. So every time you lose 10 trophies, attack and gain 18 trophies. That way you'll not lose to much of your trophies ;)

TrblMaker
08-18-2014, 11:49 AM
When you were down at 0 trophies, were you not also attacking lvl5 castles??? I suppose what's good for the goose is also good for the gander, so to speak. =)

Szangheili
08-18-2014, 03:53 PM
When you were down at 0 trophies, were you not also attacking lvl5 castles??? I suppose what's good for the goose is also good for the gander, so to speak. =)

Nope, at zero trophies I usually seen others who did the same strategy. Usually seeing people with level 6 castles at the average. I see what you mean though :)