PDA

View Full Version : New sorcerer item question

compileyou
08-15-2014, 04:26 PM
I started a few days ago and I was wondering what kind of gear I should get since I have no idea what the best items are. Right now I'm almost lvl 20(I think I'm 17 or 18?) and I use my turtle pet with gear I found off the ground so far. Can anyone give me any advice? I also plan to buy a bit of platinum if that matters.

Caabatric
08-17-2014, 12:19 AM
just buy some cheap legionaries (holistic staff sage robes) till you get to a high lvl. pets vary but maybe esteban because he is cheap. if you ahve the money dova orion and mali are nice.

-no
08-19-2014, 10:26 AM
If you can, buy gear every 5/6 levels. 21/26/31/36. Always buy legendary weapons. Try to buy cheap legendary helm/armor/ring/amulet, but sometimes epic gear is good enough to get you the next 5 levels.

Invest in some decent pets also. They will stay with you, unlike gear that will not be useful as you level up.

I like pets with damage % boost. For Mage, I use ethyl, Loki, or blight. Ribbit is also a great pet to have. All of those pets are cheap, or easily found in map.

Loki- elite drop, but cheap in auction
Ethyl-locked crate reward, but also cheap in auction
Blight- ydra forest drop from giant troll boss
Ribbit-rooks hideout, drop from spider boss

Memnoch The Devil
08-19-2014, 04:19 PM
right now the best armour helmet for mage would be ancient druid or living spirit, but ore other legendary armors andnhelmets that get the job done, for weapons i like the guns higher dmg...

Thefireofic
08-28-2014, 08:26 PM
When i was that lvl on my smurf, legendary weapons were always effective. Just try ur best to obtain legendary items, especially guns.

Candylicks
08-29-2014, 08:27 AM
Save plat for rev.

Orion is a legit mage pet! Ethyl if you are low on gold.

Yup keep buying cheap pinks, I did like every 8-10 levels but you will know once the maps get too hard it's time to swap out your gear. Don't spend a lot on lvl'ing stuff, you are really just using it to get by.

Good luck and welcome to the land of the BLUE!