PDA

View Full Version : Bionic Inc

Bionicgrandpa
08-15-2014, 04:52 PM
I made a new guild recently.There is nothing special about the guild but I wanted to start a new one.We don't have a guild tier cause I've always been extremely poor on the games expenses.But you can join cause an awesome gm owns it.Excuse The Haters Cause a lot of ppl don't like me (: JOIN BIONIC INC. ORDINARY GUILD FOR EVERYONE

Xxnavysealxx
08-15-2014, 11:08 PM
......................... NO

Slant
08-15-2014, 11:15 PM
good luck

CAK Vader
08-16-2014, 07:44 PM
I made a new guild recently.There is nothing special about the guild but I wanted to start a new one.We don't have a guild tier cause I've always been extremely poor on the games expenses.But you can join cause an awesome gm owns it.Excuse The Haters Cause a lot of ppl don't like me (: JOIN BIONIC INC. ORDINARY GUILD FOR EVERYONE

If I get enough plat I'll get you tier 3...but by that time you'll probably have it...hehe

Carcinogen
08-17-2014, 12:25 AM
In my opinion, a guild doesn't have to have a tier 3 guild hall to be the best guild. no one should just join a guild mainly because of the little discounts and whatnot. Those who seek a guild with friends, and just people to talk to and hang out with, truly deserves to be in a guild. Bionicgrandpa, I know you have a good heart. And I think you would be an awesome guildmaster, even without a tier 3 hall or anything.
after all, it is good to retain the real purpose of a guild. A guild is a family. A family full of friends to talk to, hang out with, comfort, and help. A guild moves as one.

Slant
08-17-2014, 06:03 AM
yeh, and someone should use those tier I and tier II guild halls, they cool too
like the bot in the tier I

CAK Vader
08-17-2014, 07:38 PM
Tier 1 will always be my favorite... :/

Zodiarck
08-21-2014, 01:27 AM
tier 1 is the best no doubt lmao, I remember the guild preview glitch that was around 41 cap where everyone can enter and be in the guild preview, tier 1 would always be packed was the best glitch to ever happen besides one glitch that happened in 36 cap which is another times story xD

Slant
08-21-2014, 10:17 AM
I remember that!
Numa base used to be hangout
then it was the preview guild halls

Zodiarck
08-25-2014, 12:50 PM
yup xD was the best glitch ever, everyone would Hang out in G.T. previews till sts had to "fix" it :'( lmao everyone enjoyed it though was hoping they had kept it

Doframingo
08-25-2014, 05:35 PM
Good luck bro:)