PDA

View Full Version : L51 Mage

nutthebear
08-15-2014, 11:55 PM
So once my hand isn't broken, I would love to start a new pvp level. In this case will be a 51 mega mage/ shadow Mage. Can someone tell me the skill build and combos against each character? This would help me out a lot :) feel free to add constituent in game

synfullmagic_23110
08-15-2014, 11:56 PM
6rev and 6 ms vs me
VS bird= 6heal 6rev 6ms and 1 rest
Mm better

nutthebear
08-16-2014, 12:35 AM
Whut

Laar
08-16-2014, 01:20 AM
Get on the 51 hype train

nutthebear
08-16-2014, 01:22 AM
Yes sir !

Rescind
08-16-2014, 02:29 AM
6rev and 6 ms vs me
Mm better

Don't tell him 6rev secret.. It gives too many stat boosts. Now we won't be able to kill mages now. Thanks a lot for ruining birds

synfullmagic_23110
08-16-2014, 02:44 AM
Don't tell him 6rev secret.. It gives too many stat boosts. Now we won't be able to kill mages now. Thanks a lot for ruining birds

Sorry :( forgot about 3000 armor points ;(

nutthebear
08-16-2014, 10:04 AM
Lol gf

Sheugokin
08-16-2014, 01:31 PM
6rev and 6 ms vs me
Mm better

It doens't really matter what build they use because you'll ownt them 1v1 or shall I say "RUSH for no reason"

synfullmagic_23110
08-16-2014, 01:32 PM
Lmao <3
Usually my response to why I rush is
"Am bored"
Not for no reason
And that guy u were rushing is a narb u luv But u don't know it yet

Boiled_35
08-17-2014, 12:06 AM
Lol you guys stop talking nonsense...anyways heres a good build w/gear that I have on my L51 5:1 kd mage.

Stats:

Full Int or Int/Str Mix (try mostly str).

Skill Build:

6 BOV
6 BOM
6 Weakness
6 Nightmare
6 Mana Shield
6 Heal
6 Icestorm
6 Revive
1 Frostbite
1 Fire

Gear:

L50 Halloween Helm (STR)
L51 Lowman's Gemstone Wand
L50 Metallic Robe of Fate
L50 Gurgox Eye

Combo:

(Against bears & rhinos) Buffs, Rev, Fire, Weakness, Nightmare, Mana Shield, Frostbite, Heal, Icestorm

(Against mages) Buffs, Rev, Weakness, Nightmare, Heal, Mana Shield, Frostbite, Fire, Icestorm

(Against birds & foxes) Buffs, Rev, Mana Shield, Frostbite, Heal, Fire, Nightmare, Weakness, Icestorm

Tips:

Heal after Hell Scream of bears. Debuff mages after you Mana shield and wait for a little bit so that they eat your mana for a cool effect. For birds and foxes, try and use Mana shield AFTER their first combo; THEN you heal.

*Try to kill higher levels and people who are not moving as much as you can, because you will learn more. When they say AFK, Inventory, Lag, Disconnected, Lol..., etc...don't listen to them. They are just a little too weak or suprised at your skill.

I hoped this did not help and pm me in-game if you have any other questions.

(Pls read that I said did nawt, :3 ask Laar, he is good).

synfullmagic_23110
08-17-2014, 12:56 AM
Lol you guys stop talking nonsense...anyways heres a good build w/gear that I have on my L51 5:1 kd mage.

Stats:

Skill Build:

6 BOV
6 BOM
6 Weakness
6 Nightmare
6 Mana Shield
6 Heal
6 Icestorm
6 Revive
1 Frostbite
1 Fire

Gear:

L50 Halloween Helm (STR)
L50 Gurgox Eye

Combo:

(Against bears & rhinos) Buffs, Rev, Fire, Weakness, Nightmare, Mana Shield, Frostbite, Heal, Icestorm

(Against mages) Buffs, Rev, Weakness, Nightmare, Heal, Mana Shield, Frostbite, Fire, Icestorm

(Against birds & foxes) Buffs, Rev, Mana Shield, Frostbite, Heal, Fire, Nightmare, Weakness, Icestorm

Tips:

Heal after Hell Scream of bears. Debuff mages after you Mana shield and wait for a little bit so that they eat your mana for a cool effect. For birds and foxes, try and use Mana shield AFTER their first combo; THEN you heal.

*Try to kill higher levels and people who are not moving as much as you can, because you will learn more. When they say AFK, Inventory, Lag, Disconnected, Lol..., etc...don't listen to them. They are just a little too weak or suprised at your skill.

I hoped this helped and pm me in-game if you have any other questions.

Ohh gawd early ms
NUUU MAH WEAKNESS

Rescind
08-17-2014, 12:58 AM
Ohh gawd early ms
NUUU MAH WEAKNESS

This is what do. You first see ms. Use repulse at 12m and run across the other side of the map. By this time their arm buff is gone so you use blind repulse then their ms is gone!

synfullmagic_23110
08-17-2014, 12:59 AM
This is what do. You first see ms. Use repulse at 12m and run across the other side of the map. By this time their arm buff is gone so you use blind repulse then their ms is gone!

Or just leave game and rejoin than rush them and say
"Disconnected"

Rescind
08-17-2014, 02:50 AM
Yeah but you don't get to run across the map

nutthebear
08-17-2014, 03:55 AM

Stats:

Skill Build:

6 BOV
6 BOM
6 Weakness
6 Nightmare
6 Mana Shield
6 Heal
6 Icestorm
6 Revive
1 Frostbite
1 Fire

Gear:

L50 Halloween Helm (STR)
L50 Gurgox Eye

Combo:

Tips:

I hoped this helped and pm me in-game if you have any other questions.ty:) this will hopefully help. Umm do I have to use that gear tho? Lol

programmed
08-17-2014, 07:52 AM
ty:) this will hopefully help. Umm do I have to use that gear tho? Lol

Don't use that build or gear. That whole post is a troll. Go to the advanced search by the top of the screen and in the keyword part type guide and in the part to search a forum name type Laar. That will come up with a 51 mage guide by Laar which is your best bet at good 51 mage builds, gear, and advice.

Reunegade
08-17-2014, 08:32 AM
A troll? Whatchu sayin' foob

Armourslash
08-17-2014, 08:59 AM
Or just leave game and rejoin than rush them and say
"Disconnected"

Well they'll just say, no.

Laar
08-17-2014, 01:04 PM

Stats:

Skill Build:

6 BOV
6 BOM
6 Weakness
6 Nightmare
6 Mana Shield
6 Heal
6 Icestorm
6 Revive
1 Frostbite
1 Fire

Gear:

L50 Halloween Helm (STR)
L50 Gurgox Eye

Combo:

Tips:

I hoped this helped and pm me in-game if you have any other questions.
This made me lol so hard you don't even know
Ily bro

Boiled_35
08-17-2014, 01:55 PM
This made me lol so hard you don't even know
Ily bro

Wut are you talking about. I use this build on my deathfarmer, its awesome. I only got 5 kills and 1 death so far doe. 5:1 kd!

Guantess
08-17-2014, 01:59 PM
So once my hand isn't broken, I would love to start a new pvp level. In this case will be a 51 mega mage/ shadow Mage. Can someone tell me the skill build and combos against each character? This would help me out a lot :) feel free to add constituent in game

Wich hand?

Armourslash
08-18-2014, 02:12 AM
Wich hand?

Nice spelling :)..

Reunegade
08-19-2014, 06:48 PM
Tbh he only spelled one word wrong lol

Laar
08-19-2014, 08:31 PM
Tbh he only spelled one word wrong lol
That's 1 out of 2 words wrong, which is 50% of the words wrong.

50% is a grade F.

Armourslash
08-20-2014, 02:13 AM
That's 1 out of 2 words wrong, which is 50% of the words wrong.

50% is a grade F.

Lol.