PDA

View Full Version : New to al . Need to clarify some stuff.

for the lulz
08-16-2014, 12:40 AM
Wanted to know if it was possible to loot arcane items . Also , is it worth opening locks ? My friend says i should just farm the elite maps .

Iliketolol
08-16-2014, 12:46 AM
Wanted to know if it was possible to loot arcane items . Also , is it worth opening locks ? My friend says i should just farm the elite maps .

no, unfortunately you cant farm arcane items.

its worth opening locks, when you're actually feeling lucky.. but dont get addicted to it.. it will destroy you.

your friend is right and wrong at the same time.. best way to make gold is farming elites but atm elite farming is crap and not worth the hardwork.

supersyan
08-16-2014, 01:32 AM
Yes, you can farm arcane items. Elite golden chests drops Arcane maul, Arcane hooks, Shard, Arcane staff respectively. Arcane eggs can't be farmed

Iliketolol
08-16-2014, 03:19 AM
Yes, you can farm arcane items. Elite golden chests drops Arcane maul, Arcane hooks, Shard, Arcane staff respectively. Arcane eggs can't be farmed

you cant farm arcane items, you can farm elite chests... and trust me odds of arcanes in those elite chests is wayyyyyyy less than locks ( like 0.000001% literally).. its possible but you will end up going broke.

Xeusx
08-16-2014, 03:55 AM
You open lockeds so greedy or so lucky which mean the locked will have a decision for itself: Bad Roll and Good Roll.

obee
08-16-2014, 07:27 AM
You know what they say, once you start, you can't stop. Locks are addicting dude, control yourself with them lol

xxThehammerxx
08-16-2014, 07:39 AM

It sounds easier then it is, Elite is not for Lowballs, you need: Stuff/Time/Pots/Pets/Team/Tactic....then The Chance to find one of the elite chests is not so high like a copper chest in Brackenridge >.< and The Chance to find that Items in these Chests, is Not even higher than the Lock Drop WithOUT Reroll at a Mob!

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

for the lulz
08-18-2014, 12:55 PM
my friend burnt 50 mil and a few thousand plat and hours of farming , opening elocks , but he did get a cool shark egg