PDA

View Full Version : Still don't have 77 platinum?

Armourslash
08-16-2014, 04:22 AM
I've done this offer twice and nothing has happened, yet other people have done the same thing as me and have got it, can you give me the 77 platinum please?

programmed
08-16-2014, 06:13 AM
STG can't do anything about free platinum, you have to email NativeX support. Go to the free offers page and scroll to the bottom of the screen where it says "Need help" and click that. You will find the link to their email there.

Trenton
08-16-2014, 07:12 AM
Lol

Crys
08-16-2014, 07:21 AM
Just email nativex, they will give you your plat.

Somemager
08-16-2014, 09:53 AM
If you have messaged them before they Answer you more frequently like i messaged for 300 plat missing they took 3 days exactly then a week passed by and i had 100 plat missing they emailed me back within 12 hours and funded me the platinum.

Schnitzel
08-16-2014, 04:32 PM
Made this guide originally for AL, but this works for PL too

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?164423-Guide-Not-Receiving-your-NativeX-Platinum-See-this-Thread-Guide

Marika1
08-18-2014, 06:17 AM
Hi, no offense but how do you even get 77 platinum rewards from native x? Best i got was a 6 plat offer quite a while ago. Since then none. Only offers i recieved were from some shady sites that required credit card, but that was from trialpay. And no thanks ill pass on those.

Maybe the devs could implement some type of reward system for us, the less fortunate ones that dont recieve any offers. I was thinking that maybe on day 5, instead of those vanities we could receive plat? So it would either be plat or combo for day 5. Or maybe every day when we get our daily blessing we could receive like 2-4 plat / day. I would be very happy with either of these.

programmed
08-18-2014, 07:02 AM
Hi, no offense but how do you even get 77 platinum rewards from native x? Best i got was a 6 plat offer quite a while ago. Since then none. Only offers i recieved were from some shady sites that required credit card, but that was from trialpay. And no thanks ill pass on those.

Maybe the devs could implement some type of reward system for us, the less fortunate ones that dont recieve any offers. I was thinking that maybe on day 5, instead of those vanities we could receive plat? So it would either be plat or combo for day 5. Or maybe every day when we get our daily blessing we could receive like 2-4 plat / day. I would be very happy with either of these.

The dailies started out like that giving plat but they stopped because people would make a bunch of characters to "farm" plat.

Armourslash
08-18-2014, 09:27 AM
The dailies started out like that giving plat but they stopped because people would make a bunch of characters to "farm" plat.

It would be better if they brought back earning plat from daily blessing but allow only one alt to get it.

Marika1
08-18-2014, 09:30 AM
Didn't know that. Wow...Then i don't know maybe it would be possible to make a limit on how many chars get plat per account. Or nativex should just release better offers for all because i want 77 plat to reach lvl 5 in some random game too. Oh dis jealousy is killin me! :)

Depury
08-18-2014, 10:18 AM
Lol... Link it to the account as a log in bonus.

Armourslash
08-19-2014, 01:54 AM
Ok.

MysticLegend97
08-19-2014, 11:29 AM
Nativex answers replies much faster than they do initial support messages. I sent a message to nativex support and it took about 2 days to get a reply. I replied because my problem wasn't completely solved and they answered within 2 hours.

surfing
08-19-2014, 12:57 PM
Okey so, if this problem is about Game of war. The only thing you need to do in the game is to UPGRADE your castle/main building 5 times, not lvling your HERO or normal experience.

Hope this solves your problem, and about emailing native-x they will always answer and they are very friendly. '

Good day Ya'll. Surfing

Armourslash
08-20-2014, 01:56 AM
Okey so, if this problem is about Game of war. The only thing you need to do in the game is to UPGRADE your castle/main building 5 times, not lvling your HERO or normal experience.

Hope this solves your problem, and about emailing native-x they will always answer and they are very friendly. '

Good day Ya'll. Surfing

You cant get lvl 5 stronghold when your hero is level 1.

surfing
08-20-2014, 10:31 AM
You cant get lvl 5 stronghold when your hero is level 1.

m8, you understand what i mean right?