PDA

View Full Version : Which magic force other play to stop for a few seconds?

Hime Luthien
08-16-2014, 04:43 AM
When I play pvp, I've noticed, that some people have one kind of magic, which one I don't have. Like to force enemy to stop. For a few seconds you can't move at all. What is it? Why I don't have this?

Mhetzubheshi
08-16-2014, 09:37 AM
Its brim dude

Sent from my CHERRY SNAP using Tapatalk 2

Elderblood
08-16-2014, 11:36 AM
You are misinformed,.,. the power in which you speak of is Fatal Burst. If you charge this power then release you surround your opponent with a red aura paralyzing them for a few seconds followed by them exploding(the force of explosion also damages nearby enemies). The games definition is: "A long range blood magic attack that causes the internal organs of a single target to rupture, causing massive internal damage." You must fully charge the power to get stun effect, if you dont,you only get reduced effect and no stun. It is a very effective power and many use it in PVP. Hope this clears up any confusion.

Santosh Elangadi
08-16-2014, 03:28 PM
yeah

Elderblood
08-16-2014, 07:20 PM
Fatal Burst and Brimstone is a very popular combo used in pvp to stun then ranged attack if timed right (Lighting opponent on fire- causing damage over time).

Mhetzubheshi
08-16-2014, 10:05 PM
Oh sorry lol

Sent from my CHERRY SNAP using Tapatalk 2

Flareblitz
08-17-2014, 10:46 PM
You are misinformed,.,. the power in which you speak of is Fatal Burst. If you charge this power then release you surround your opponent with a red aura paralyzing them for a few seconds followed by them exploding(the force of explosion also damages nearby enemies). The games definition is: "A long range blood magic attack that causes the internal organs of a single target to rupture, causing massive internal damage." You must fully charge the power to get stun effect, if you dont,you only get reduced effect and no stun. It is a very effective power and many use it in PVP. Hope this clears up any confusion.

Bro actually you are the one misinformed.

Read the OP's original post:

When I play pvp, I've noticed, that some people have one kind of magic, which one I don't have. Like to force enemy to stop. For a few seconds you can't move at all. What is it? Why I don't have this?

Fatal and Brim bro does not have this effect.

When your on fire you can still move around til you die bro.

The OP mentioned not moving, not being on fire.

Bro I wish I knew what this other combo was just to freeze people for a few seconds.