PDA

View Full Version : help

Illumination
08-16-2014, 05:59 AM
I downloaded a free plat offer in nativex and i played it but no plat was added to my account

Zodiarck
08-16-2014, 01:50 PM
this happens every now and then, make sure you completed it right, if you did then contact sts if it didn't work, this is the forums

Doframingo
08-17-2014, 03:04 PM
Go NativeX Free Offers, when u see the offers click on "Need Help" it will open an menu for chose what application u want to use! click on Gmail app or the oddex Email app of your phone, then you can write him what happened. I hope it work:)

Intersection
08-17-2014, 04:23 PM
Go NativeX Free Offers, when u see the offers click on "Need Help" it will open an menu for chose what application u want to use! click on Gmail app or the oddex Email app of your phone, then you can write him what happened. I hope it work:)

So irrelevant

Carcinogen
08-17-2014, 06:43 PM
Okay, let me inform you that in order to complete the offers correctly, you must follow these steps:
1. Find the app that you want for your platinum offer.
2. It will take you to the app store. Download the app.
3. Open the app. If you are on IOS, some apps can ask you if the app can send you push notifications. I prefer choosing "don't allow" since i am only desiring the platinum.
4. Once the app is fully loaded, you must wait 5 minutes for the offer to complete. The platinum won't be added to your account right away. When the app is fully loaded, you are free to exit the app, and even uninstall it.
5. Once the 5 minutes are up, you are then allowed to open Star Legends to your account. Then you will see that the platinum is added to your account.
*Yes, there are cases where the platinum is not added, even if you completed the offers correctly. However, this is rare, so no worries. If this trouble arises, it is best to contact STS to resolve the issue. I also found out that for IOS (maybe Android, maybe not), you cannot get platinum for downloading apps that you already downloaded before. Strange...
Anyways, hope this helped! :D

Seoratrek
08-17-2014, 07:51 PM
Have you seen this article? http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/966399-i-completed-nativex-offers-but-i-never-got-my-currency-

It goes over what some of the others have mentioned :)

Carcinogen
08-17-2014, 09:23 PM
^^^

Doframingo
08-19-2014, 04:17 PM
So irrelevant
I only tried to help, tried my best, who don't help don't understand it, when offers don't work is what i do always and always get my plat, duh.