PDA

View Full Version : [New Feature] Guild Alliances & Alliance Chat

Chaozedong
08-16-2014, 06:45 AM
This feature is aimed directly at recruiting people for pvp or pve:

Introduce an alliance chat (/a) where you can communicate with guilds that are allied to your guild.

In this way members of pve guilds can reach out to more people when looking for that last member to start an elite run, or looking to get that one AP.

Like wise people in a pvp guild can easely communicate to guilds they have an alliance with.

This sounds like a fun and not hard to implement feature and I look forward to hear your feedback.

Soundlesskill
08-16-2014, 06:58 AM
Or use join your friends in the guild.

Memnoch The Devil
08-16-2014, 07:36 AM
He means like a second chat ( lets say /a from alliance) , where guilds that wanna make alliances ( similar to the unofficial alliances that are for pvp) can speack with the "friend" guild as you spoke in our guild.

This way if in ur guild ur in a shortage of a forth or so you can ask in this private chat between "friend" guilds for another player to complete ur party.

Soundlesskill
08-16-2014, 08:39 AM
O, so basically, an easier way to close one part of AL from the other. Guild wars are started by alliances forming.

Chaozedong
08-16-2014, 09:24 AM
He means like a second chat ( lets say /a from alliance) , where guilds that wanna make alliances ( similar to the unofficial alliances that are for pvp) can speack with the "friend" guild as you spoke in our guild.

This way if in ur guild ur in a shortage of a forth or so you can ask in this private chat between "friend" guilds for another player to complete ur party.

Exactly, thanks for rephrasing the idea.

fiftyonecents
08-16-2014, 03:25 PM
BEST IDEA , cool man....why didn't I think of this hahahhaha!!!

Nice thread + 10

Chaozedong
08-17-2014, 09:10 AM
BEST IDEA , cool man....why didn't I think of this hahahhaha!!!

Nice thread + 10

Yeah i like it too. Should be implemented right.

Chaozedong
08-20-2014, 11:06 AM
Bumping my own thread ;)

obee
08-20-2014, 02:32 PM
Idk if this will be needed much, because there are other ways to find someone for a party