PDA

View Full Version : Same realm?

sc0o8i3snax
01-18-2011, 01:29 PM
Hi everyone,

Definitely a n00b question and obvious starter to this pretty awesome mobile MMO! I do have one issue where I started my character and my girlfriend also created an account and character but we don't see each other in game? I even tried creating a second account and character and requesting her as a friend but still nothing. We also tried having her request me as a friend and I didn't receive anything.

I read and saw that there used to be different realms but came across that the servers were merged, is this correct? Again, sorry for the n00balicious question. Thanks for any help and my apologies if I posted in the incorrect section.

Pharcyde
01-18-2011, 01:36 PM
Have you checked the requested box? I notice most new players don't know about the requested box.

There is only one realm (Server).

There are these things called towne instances, thats what you are getting confused with. There are mini-townes within each towne instance. So Forest Haven is a towne instance. You can join another mini instance by going to the map/join game. Filter search options to townes only then type in the name of the towne you are looking for.

Or once you have her added, you can just press the join button on her name in the friends list.

I'll post screenshots in a second to help.

sc0o8i3snax
01-18-2011, 02:18 PM
I see, thanks for the tut Pharcyde, looking forward to screenies too, but I'll definitely take a look into this as well. Didn't know about the instances though... I'm educated now... =)