PDA

View Full Version : Need some power lvling.

Cabero
01-18-2011, 02:57 PM
My bear finally got his first death at 37 not going to remake him so I just want to get him power leveled the rest of the way so he can wear his hate set. Anyone willing to give me hand?

PLEASE!!!!!!!

Reported
01-18-2011, 03:15 PM
*cough* Im online you know

Protank
01-18-2011, 03:16 PM
I can help. I'll be doing crush the keeps runs if u want to tag along. invite satansnecro. I'll be lvl'n some buddies there and ur more then welcome to join. veltis I'm guessing right? anyway get at me if want to lvl there. I skip lor and remake right before shadows unless someone is potted then we can go in and kill np. so far it's just me and lvl 20something ansem in grp.

Cabero
01-18-2011, 03:21 PM
I can help. I'll be doing crush the keeps runs if u want to tag along. invite satansnecro. I'll be lvl'n some buddies there and ur more then welcome to join. veltis I'm guessing right? anyway get at me if want to lvl there. I skip lor and remake right before shadows unless someone is potted then we can go in and kill np. so far it's just me and lvl 20something ansem in grp.

Just tried to message you it said character not found. I'm on Caberos right now trays my bear.

Cabero
01-18-2011, 04:17 PM
I just decided to go play on my mage thx.