PDA

View Full Version : Dodging Mechanics?

Factem
08-16-2014, 01:51 PM
Hey guys I've just come out of a very boring period of my life so decided to return to Star Legends. Most of you do not know me because I never really joined much guilds and was a target of bullying (luls). Anyway, I was pvping with another engineer who had the same dodge as me, as indicated in his stats, but when I started attacking I realized he dodged every single hit. I mean like all my DoT's and whatnot. He seemed to have been hitting me with every shot as well. I found this peculiar because we both had the same hit% and the ratio between hits on target between the two of us was skeptically high. So I was wondering, is there something in this game which I don't know or is it just horrible luck?

Uafaud
08-16-2014, 07:33 PM
._. im afraid to tell you its horrible luck i wont explain much atm due to lazy-ness

Zodiarck
08-19-2014, 02:23 AM
it comes down to luck when your equal in stats lol, luck, timing and that's pretty much it xD there's math involved but I'd rather not

Factem
09-19-2014, 05:59 PM
Do you have a link to which I can access the mathematics behind dodge/hit? :3

Deathplague
09-19-2014, 06:01 PM
He wants hacks. i =ll giv hiem haxcks!

Xxnavysealxx
09-20-2014, 01:48 PM
Pretty much what u can do to fix this is just run for a few secs and not get hit then the issue will be solved

Factem
09-21-2014, 04:45 PM
I wish it were that easy. LOL

prosecute
09-22-2014, 01:40 AM
Lol.

CARNIVALCLOWN
09-22-2014, 02:40 AM
well eh em... I guess i could help you out. But you gotta come to my fun house and walk down stairs into the fair grounds.103791

Factem
09-22-2014, 09:11 PM
Seems legit.

Carcinogen
09-22-2014, 10:10 PM
well idk if there is a debuff for engs that decrease dodge or hit% but that might be it. He probably used it on you maxed out.
or idk if that's a glitch. if it is...
hes probably using the Carnival Clown Slashers
that thing gives inf dodge and hit. Heck, all the stats are off the chart! it also has a *clown effect*. it makes the opponent laugh, which debuffs and damages the opponent greatly.
Here's the stats, just in case:
Level (Any Level) Engineer
"Used for extreme clownage! Do not bring this to your local carnival. It can kill!" - CARNIVALCLOWN 2014
inf dodge, hit%, mana, hp, dmg, int, crit.
And it has a *clown effect* that is not mentioned.
xD

Uafaud
09-23-2014, 10:26 AM
lol i think you didn't get your answer properly find me later in endgame i'll explain there.

CARNIVALCLOWN
09-23-2014, 09:33 PM
well idk if there is a debuff for engs that decrease dodge or hit% but that might be it. He probably used it on you maxed out.
or idk if that's a glitch. if it is...
hes probably using the Carnival Clown Slashers
that thing gives inf dodge and hit. Heck, all the stats are off the chart! it also has a *clown effect*. it makes the opponent laugh, which debuffs and damages the opponent greatly.
Here's the stats, just in case:
Level (Any Level) Engineer
"Used for extreme clownage! Do not bring this to your local carnival. It can kill!" - CARNIVALCLOWN 2014
inf dodge, hit%, mana, hp, dmg, int, crit.
And it has a *clown effect* that is not mentioned.
xD

Honk honk this guy knows what hes talkin about.