PDA

View Full Version : What pet to get for warrior?

Zydrem
08-16-2014, 04:37 PM
I am wondering what pet to get for Warrior, I have looked at Ribbit, Valkin, Blight, Prance (probably can't get him until later) and to me it looks like Ribbit is the best, but I really have no Idea what to choose.

I have also started to look at Dovabear, grimm, slag things like those, but these 3 are expensive or decently hard to get..

SacredKnight
08-16-2014, 06:09 PM
Ribbit is good for a starting pet :) As your progress you will most definitely be getting better, stronger and more pricey pets. I recommend Malison to start with :) He isn't too pricey, gives a nice stat boost and is a well rounded pet :)

Xeusx
08-16-2014, 09:16 PM
Ethyl and Ribbit is the best cheap pet for warriors IMO.

Hectororius
08-17-2014, 10:07 AM
Ethyl is probably best suited for mages n rogues as his aa helps with kiting mobs. I do like ethyl though for lower level tanks, but not endgame

Cheap pets for warrior are orion and malison and Ribbit. Littlebear ironbite and prance are also very effective tank pets. These should take you to endgame and still be effective there. Dova is a great stat pet, but is aa is effectively useless

aarrgggggg
08-17-2014, 01:55 PM
I agree ribbit and ethyl are great cheap starter pets, if you have some extra platinum i would also suggest having a look at haze. its also a great pet

toxorto
08-19-2014, 12:51 AM
To be honest my first pet I bougth was blight.. Then ribbit and then ethyl. Good pets are prance,little bear, valkin (you nees to kill elite inan to get this pet), malison, ironbite, save some gold later for dovabear and slag..and if you have some Plat buy haze its my favorite exclusive Plat pet..

MoloToha
08-19-2014, 02:47 AM
Why no one mentions Little Bear? I think that he is the best tanking pet ever, gives lots of hp, danage reduction, armor, and buff is a sweet one. I use only Little Bear when tanking Tindirin, and it's pretty good there.

Aslanx
08-27-2014, 05:56 PM
Prance, 100k now? its decent imo, only pet i used til i got abbadon