PDA

View Full Version : Look out box-office!!!

KingFu
01-18-2011, 05:35 PM
Justin Beiber has a movie coming out! You know all those little girls are gonna buy out the theatre for each showing! I can't wait to see how much it grosses! I wonder if it'll top gone with the wind!;)

I can't wait for part 2! It's rumored to be

Justin beiber: The struggle of pre-pubescence:o
(yes I just made that up;))

Kossi
01-18-2011, 05:38 PM

roflmao ......

Zeus
01-18-2011, 08:36 PM
Justin Beiber has a movie coming out! You know all those little girls are gonna buy out the theatre for each showing! I can't wait to see how much it grosses! I wonder if it'll top gone with the wind!;)

I can't wait for part 2! It's rumored to be

So dylan... When is you new dylan sprouse movie coming up, JB has some competition yo!

LoztChaos
01-18-2011, 08:40 PM
Ive known about this for months...

The only way to get inside is with a special purple ticket that allows you into his mansion! You can only find the tickets if you believe enough when you see the movie, Only 5 will be handed out! Like Willy Wonka!

Also Pedobear is waiting in mansion....

Phoenixking
01-18-2011, 08:45 PM
I was expecting this hes trying to control your mind destroy your soul he eats it to feel full cause he is nothing but evil forcing us to kill civilazation saying civilazation is over down with democracy we all now his evil porpuse

KingFu
01-21-2011, 01:09 PM
Bump for beiber fever;)

Lesrider
01-21-2011, 01:13 PM
Mystic, I think you have a crush on him.

MoarPewPew
01-21-2011, 01:41 PM
Don't be jealous of his success... He has money... And with money you can buy alot of Mcdonalds happy meal toys!!!