PDA

View Full Version : Game Uninstalls after Reboot?

Chopes
01-18-2011, 06:18 PM
Hey, I have found that if I reboot my phone, the game seems to uninstall itself, leaving a blank icon placeholder where the game used to be (android 2.2.1) and I am forced to go to the market and re-download/install the game again at which point all is good until the next restart.My username and saved password are saved through the reboot even if the application itself is gone and upon reinstallation everything appears normal so it is at least not deleting the data its storing I think. Sometimes when I reboot the phone the game is unaffected, the majority of the time a complete re-download/install is required. Any solution to this problem? Seems to be a consistent sort of thing so any assistance would be appreciated.

FriGiN
01-19-2011, 03:08 AM
I have the exact same problem. However I don't have room to reinstall it, this thing has basically bricked my phone. I should have known better than to keep trying after it took like 30 times to download it.

I need immediate help removing this from my phone without an install either via market, or via the applications setting inside the core of the phone. I want my 30 mb back now.