PDA

View Full Version : Doing the same offers on different devices (Ban or no Ban?)

Leprechaun
08-17-2014, 07:33 AM
If I do the same offer on different devices for my account, will i get banned for it? I feel that it is not fair if i will get banned as the offer is rather hard to complete but i rather be safe than sorry so i hope sts can give me an answer for it

Madnex
08-17-2014, 07:53 AM
You should be ok. The platinum generated from your extra devices has been (or can be) accounted for -- the second device could've been your brother's for example -- so it doesn't hurt anyone. Resetting your own device creates "ghosts" that don't exist and it gives false reports on the popularity of the product that's been advertized through the free platinum offers.

Grizzlis
08-18-2014, 01:17 AM
Hehe at start of this event I noticed offer for 56 plat and i was like OmG... I did this offer 3 time on different phones and tablets. I was very happy, but then some friend told that same offer in other countrys gives 168 plat!!! I was really mad, its just not fear :/

Instanthumor
08-18-2014, 01:29 AM
Hehe at start of this event I noticed offer for 56 plat and i was like OmG... I did this offer 3 time on different phones and tablets. I was very happy, but then some friend told that same offer in other countrys gives 168 plat!!! I was really mad, its just not fear :/

It says I did that offer already in the past so I can't receive my 168 plat -.-" big bummer

Grizzlis
08-18-2014, 05:10 AM
It says I did that offer already in the past so I can't receive my 168 plat -.-" big bummer
Lol then im more lucky than u ^^ but difference between 56 and 168 is waaay to high.

obee
08-19-2014, 04:45 PM
This isn't plat farming, you won't get banned