PDA

View Full Version : Level 17 Fox PVP.

Kaaii
08-17-2014, 02:20 PM
Hello fellow spacetime players :3, I will be showing you my fun fox build (DEX). Really wanna see more low lvl PvP fox twinks :3.

SKILLS- 1 Rapid Bite , 1 Vixen kick, 1 Fury , 1 hamstring , 1 poison Dart , 5 Fox Howl , 6 Evasion.

STATS- 57- (DEX) 22 (STR) 11 (INT).

ARMOR-
Fbow Build - lvl 17- Pink or purple Forgotten Bow. Lvl-15 Expert, lvl 15 Halloween Helm or the plat pack helmet. Fine platinum Band of Bravery ring- 9 Damage- 1 Crit, I use this ring because you need more DPS , Since Evasion gives 16 armor and lots of dodge.

Toy Or Paw Build- Lvl 15 Toy Or Lvl 15 paw- Purple or Pink. Halloween Or Plat Pack helmet , Expert lvl 15 , Evidence Bracer Pink or purple, If you doing got the money just use the plat pack shield. Fine platinum Band of bravery for more DPs!

I RECOMEND TO READ THE STRATEGY , OR YOU WILL FAIL AT FOX!!!!

Strategy- Ok this is the tricky part , this build takes some time to master. First you want to use your fury buff , you don't want to waste your evasion so wait till 10m range. Once your at least 8m from your target, use your fox howl for damage debuffs , if you against a bear try to kite the stomp. After your fox howl , use poision dart , because if you do get stomped you most likely will be stunned , so poision dart right after you howl , so let's say your stunned by a bear , the bear can't catch up because he or she has been slowed 65%, after poison dart , quickly do you combo which is rapid bite and hamstring. After you do your combo back off 8m away and do this all over again.

Sorry if this thread is sloppy , its my first time :3. If your confused about something add my fox Kaaiii.