PDA

View Full Version : Craft Nerfed

Valkiryas
08-17-2014, 02:53 PM
Hello!

I have some inssues with the craft some days ago, normally I crfat around 17 items per hour

But since one week ago I can't get any grand gem, I used to get a grand gem 1per day normally but now that's imposibble

Any reason of this?

Someone have the samme inssue, can be bad luck but it's very annoying see that I can't get any grand gem

Thanks!

JaytB
08-17-2014, 03:06 PM
I wish STS/G would just let us straight out pay for a grand gem instead of buying off timers for a chance to get one.

I'd say it's all luck based though. I used to craft 50+ items, religiously finishing them every 12 hours. There were very few days I got 2 or 3 grands and then there were a lot of days to up to a week+ were I simply didn't seem to be cutting a break.

Currently, I'm only crafting about 10 items every 12 hours and I did get some grands in the about the same ratio as described above.

Bunny♥
08-17-2014, 09:15 PM
im thinking of the same thing! they nerfed it so bad when shark week started, its ridiculous!

Tranimall
08-17-2014, 11:24 PM
Its great to see a thread already started on this. I have had the same experience this last week. If you know me well in=-game i almost never shut up about this lol. I usually gem on 4 characters constantly going for supers etc. I had 1 grand gem in about 50 attempts.

I wanted to share though.... Something just changed, because I just completed almost 20 crafts and I got THREE grand all the sudden. I think if there was a change to limit grand gems, its been changed back. I havent done enough to know for sure, doing another 25 right now ill know in about 5 hours.

Excuses
08-19-2014, 02:52 PM
+1 crates and craft. Both are ridiculous now.

Valkiryas
08-19-2014, 04:25 PM
Craft is ridicously hard to get 70 Items cfrated and no one single grand ... I mind c'mon

obee
08-19-2014, 04:40 PM
Guys don't get frustrated, it's a matter of LUCK. They call it luck for a reason.

Memnoch The Devil
08-19-2014, 05:04 PM
Is good how it is in my opinion, as frustrating as it is imagine if everybody got grand gems on theyre crafting on daily basses that perfect items would loose theyre value.

I found that some charachters are more lucky then others lol... so i try to keep my importsnt crafting on those ones lol

Valkiryas
08-23-2014, 12:44 PM
Still thinking is nerf .... No one single gem since a whole week ( Crafting several items at once ) Ill stop craft some days ...

t4bz
08-26-2014, 10:59 AM
me too.. I think ders a problem its almost 3 weeks now I don't know why:( :(

Serancha
08-26-2014, 11:49 AM
It is all luck. I don't believe anything has changed. I run gems on 6 characters and frequently go for over a week without any grand. Twice this last week I got double supers on one toon. Just a roll of the dice.

My luck is almost always terrible but I also would not want to see the rates raised. This economy devalues everything so much, so quickly, that perfecting gear is really the only way to make a profit at the moment. Raising the super rates would leave us with nothing to earn money on.

Excuses
08-26-2014, 08:59 PM
Yeah it's a luck. But we are talking about its rate I guess. :)
This wasn't THIS bad.
Gem was 6k, I tried 10 items for about 3 weeks.

6000 gold x10 items x 2 times a day x 21 days.

Guess how much I spent and how many super I got.
Ridiculous.

aquascaper
08-26-2014, 10:14 PM
I've just glacial gemmed maybe 30-40 gem slots in the last week and have received 3 grand gems.