PDA

View Full Version : What will drop in the new Dimensional Arena?

Chaozedong
08-17-2014, 03:26 PM
I'ld like to know what will drop in the new arena:

I have heard golden dragonscale chest will drop.

What else will drop there?

Screenshots from the test realm would be greatly appreciated!

Omgmarvel
08-17-2014, 05:18 PM
I believe the new Armour

Omgmarvel
08-17-2014, 05:19 PM
And weapon when it actually comes out

obee
08-17-2014, 05:52 PM
New armor, but they need to fix the dragonscale drops or else elite is dead for good

Morholt
08-17-2014, 06:36 PM
Here's the gear, stats, and pictures of the new stuff.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?170396-A-Look-at-the-New-Planar-Gladiator-Gear-Stats-Feedback-Thread

Chaozedong
08-18-2014, 07:04 AM
Here's the gear, stats, and pictures of the new stuff.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?170396-A-Look-at-the-New-Planar-Gladiator-Gear-Stats-Feedback-Thread

Thanks, that was the information is was looking for.

Arachnophobik
08-18-2014, 07:44 AM
Hopefully new weapons and popcorn

obee
08-18-2014, 08:18 AM
Hopefully new weapons and popcorn

No new weapons I think. Plus wouldn't that kill magma gear?

Chaozedong
08-18-2014, 09:21 PM
No new weapons I think. Plus wouldn't that kill magma gear?

Yes it would.

Elite golden dragonscale chests will already be dropping in the new arena.

One less reason to farm elites.

obee
08-18-2014, 10:01 PM
Yes it would.

Elite golden dragonscale chests will already be dropping in the new arena.

One less reason to farm elites.

Sucks a lot

Samhayne
08-19-2014, 11:00 AM
Guys, we're removing the Elite Golden Dragonscale Chests from the Planar Arena rewards. We're also putting the Fossil in as a possible rare drop from completing a 4 boss run.

ClumsyCactus
08-19-2014, 11:06 AM
Guys, we're removing the Elite Golden Dragonscale Chests from the Planar Arena rewards. We're also putting the Fossil in as a possible rare drop from completing a 4 boss run.
*impossible
...but on a serious note, you guys are amazing :)

obee
08-19-2014, 11:08 AM

!!!!!!!!!!!

octavos
08-19-2014, 11:13 AM
We're also putting the Fossil in as a possible rare drop from completing a 4 boss run.

interesting...hummm...

matanofx
08-19-2014, 11:15 AM
Wow sam thats huge, Energizeric will have an eyegasm reading this

obee
08-19-2014, 11:34 AM

LOL

Xeusx
08-19-2014, 11:38 AM
Again.

Sam....you know...I LOVE YOU!

Bigboyblue
08-19-2014, 11:52 AM
Good job STS!!!!!! This is an amazing drop, one that farmers will be happy to see added. Now I have something to do with my end game toon again. This is fantastic!!

I truly think this is a great move Sam. Really nice to see you are listening to the community and are giving free players a chance at making some gold. Bravo.

Boltmage
08-19-2014, 11:53 AM
Wow! idc if its a 0.0000000001% drop rate, this is truly progression.

Wonder how many people are gonna cry about paying 60-100m for something you can farm hehe

XD

Ninjasmurf
08-19-2014, 11:59 AM
Wow! idc if its a 0.0000000001% drop rate, this is truly progression.

Wonder how many people are gonna cry about paying 60-100m for something you can farm hehe

XD

Loll... He said fossil, are you sure it's the ARCANE FOSSIL?

Ninjasmurf
08-19-2014, 11:59 AM

Hahahah

obee
08-19-2014, 12:01 PM
loll... He said fossil, are you sure it's the arcane fossil?

lolol

Madnex
08-19-2014, 12:04 PM
Looks like paracelsus' quest might be returning to our quest log. :)

Spell
08-19-2014, 01:06 PM
Loll... He said fossil, are you sure it's the ARCANE FOSSIL?

Lol super trollolo if we start looting "Cracked fossils" which need arcane resin to fix huhu

If its arcane fossil +100

toxorto
08-19-2014, 01:26 PM

BEST IDEA EVER!!!!
Thanks sts!!!

:banana:

Energizeric
08-19-2014, 01:50 PM
This will work well. Remember that you cannot re-roll an arcane drop without any mythic items in the loot table. So this will be an extremely rare drop.

MoloToha
08-19-2014, 02:22 PM
This will work well. Remember that you cannot re-roll an arcane drop without any mythic items in the loot table. So this will be an extremely rare drop.
Wait, I was sure that AL re-roll system doesn't give you an item of strictly 1 tier higher on re-roll, is it real?

Also, farmable fossil. Lol, this is a really unexpected move, it starts to be interesting...

Reunegade
08-19-2014, 02:38 PM
Momma's mushrooms! AL just got 4000% better!

ChillyPepper
08-19-2014, 02:45 PM
can't wait till they tell us something that will ruin it.... [emoji19] if they won't.... wow *clapclapclap*

Iliketolol
08-19-2014, 02:54 PM
now i can devote my life farming arcane fossils, ty sam.

Memnoch The Devil
08-19-2014, 03:49 PM
woow.. cool finally gonna have nekro lol :d hope will sell at least at the price of singe :d

Arena cant come quiquer now lol

Memnoch The Devil
08-19-2014, 04:14 PM

What does without mythic items in the loot table means?

hercthegod
08-19-2014, 04:19 PM
now i can devote my life farming arcane fossils, ty sam.

Why would you do that your already one of the top 10 richest players u.u

Ign: Manipulativ

Jurmans
08-19-2014, 04:21 PM
What does without mythic items in the loot table means?

That you can't reroll to a myth item cause u cant loot them on that specific map.

Ravager
08-19-2014, 05:42 PM

Some people assume it is based on this (color rarity gets bumped up) etc etc. I believe a reroll is just a roll/jump to a next section up.

Maybe something like this and not based necessarily on color.

Grade 5 [ Arcane Fossil ]
Grade 4 [ Crate / Other hard to obtain item ]
Grade 3 [ Kind of hard to obtain item 1 / Kind of hard to obtain item 2 / Kind of hard to obtain item 3 ]
Grade 2 [ Easily obtained item 1, 2 , 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ]
Grade 1 [ Bunch of common items. ]

instead of
[ Arcane ]
[ Mythic ]
[ Legendary ]

Kakashis
08-19-2014, 05:46 PM
Thank you Samhayne! Finally a lootable Arcane item! I kind of feel bad for those who paid 100+m for him, but I'm sure he will be a very rare drop. Good luck to everyone running! I await the day I see red on screen!

j3peaz
08-19-2014, 06:26 PM
Some people assume it is based on this (color rarity gets bumped up) etc etc. I believe a reroll is just a roll/jump to a next section up.

Grade 3 [ Kind of hard to obtain item 1 / Kind of hard to obtain item 2 / Kind of hard to obtain item 3 ]

instead of
[ Arcane ]
[ Mythic ]
[ Legendary ]
I had understood reroll meant the better of two rolls. So you could reroll the same rarity but of better quality or a better rarity, not necessarily the next rarity. However the example ener gave contradicts my theory of any better rarity. Maybe a dev can finally clear it up

Memnoch The Devil
08-19-2014, 06:52 PM
For people who wonder as me what Energizeric said this is what he meant:

"
a re-roll can happen when you have a luck elixir, it gives you an item one color rarity higher than what you got. So you can re-roll from an epic item to a legendary item. However, if there are no mythic items, then you can't reroll and arcane item." - Energizeric

Thank you again for the explanation

Zeus
08-19-2014, 06:58 PM
I had understood reroll meant the better of two rolls. So you could reroll the same rarity but of better quality or a better rarity, not necessarily the next rarity. However the example ener gave contradicts my theory of any better rarity. Maybe a dev can finally clear it up

What you described is exactly it.

Memnoch The Devil
08-19-2014, 07:01 PM

Energizeric
08-19-2014, 07:49 PM
What you described is exactly it.

So are you saying that re-rolls work differently here than in PL? I was under the impression that AL uses the same game engine and the same system for this.

In PL a re-roll meant you get an upgrade. Prior to them adding epic items to the Mount Fang drop table, you could not re-roll a dragon vanity item. I'm sure you also remember the same applied to Glyph items in Nuri, there were no epic items in the drop table, so no re-rolls of legendary items. Once they added the epic items to the drop table, those legendary items started to re-roll and the prices came crashing down even though STS never changed the drop rates or rarity of the legendary items.

Energizeric
08-19-2014, 07:51 PM

instead of
[ Arcane ]
[ Mythic ]
[ Legendary ]

In PL a re-roll meant an automatic upgrade, so I assume since AL uses the same game engine, that re-rolls work the same way also. I could be wrong, but I am 100% sure this is how it worked in PL.

In PL they had 100% re-roll elixirs, and if you ran with those you never would get an item lower than an epic, because greens/rare were the lowest items in the drop tables from bosses.

Zeus
08-19-2014, 07:52 PM
So are you saying that re-rolls work differently here than in PL? I was under the impression that AL uses the same game engine and the same system for this.

In PL a re-roll meant you get an upgrade. Prior to them adding epic items to the Mount Fang drop table, you could not re-roll a dragon vanity item. I'm sure you also remember the same applied to Glyph items in Nuri, there were no epic items in the drop table, so no re-rolls of legendary items. Once they added the epic items to the drop table, those legendary items started to re-roll and the prices came crashing down even though STS never changed the drop rates or rarity of the legendary items.

Yep, exactly.

That's why you can re-roll to a trash item in AL.

Energizeric
08-19-2014, 08:03 PM
Yep, exactly.

Problem is the math just doesn't add up.

If a re-roll is just another chance at the same drop table, then running with a 40% luck (25% luck elixir + 15% leprechaun amulet) would give you a 40% higher chance of looting a legendary item.

However, I'd argue that running with lep + luck elixir gives you about a 2000% better chance at a legendary item. All you have to do is run KM3 a few dozen times with and without luck bonus, and you will see the results. With the 40% luck you will loot about 10 times as many locked crates as without the luck.

In fact, just think about how seldom you see a legendary item drop without a re-roll. Almost never. Maybe 5% of the legendary drops are NOT re-rolls. Yet even if everyone is running with a 40% luck boost (which they are NOT), then 6 out of every 10 drops are NOT re-rolls. So if what you say is true, then there would be more legendary drops that are NOT re-rolls, and are re-rolls.

The math doesn't add up. Re-roll is an automatic upgrade to the next higher color rarity.

As for claims of re-rolling a trash item, it's never happened to me. I've seen claims before that it has happened, but I suspect it was an egg drop that was hard to notice and instead the player picked up a common item from a mob drop near the boss and assumed that was their drop. Other than that I can't answer why this would happen. But just do the math and you will realize that a re-roll is a lot more than just another chance at the same drop table.

Zeus
08-19-2014, 08:11 PM
Sorry, perhaps you misunderstood or maybe I did somewhere.

There are loot tables, not rarities. In these loot tables can contain an assortment of items from various rarities. So, what a re-roll in AL does is bump you up one re-roll table and then from that table, you roll again to win an item from that specific table.

Think of it like a pyramid. When you kill a boss, oldest say you land on the lowest table of the pyramid. However, now let's say you re-rolled. So, now you will be in the next loot table level. It doesn't mean the items went up a rarity level. It just means that the items in that loot table level are rarer than the items in the loot table level below it.

Energizeric
08-19-2014, 08:13 PM
Sorry, perhaps you misunderstood or maybe I did somewhere.

There are loot tables, not rarities. In these loot tables can contain an assortment of items from various rarities. So, what a re-roll in AL does is bump you up one re-roll table and then from that table, you roll again to win an item from that specific table.

Think of it like a pyramid. When you kill a boss, oldest say you land on the lowest table of the pyramid. However, now let's say you re-rolled. So, now you will be in the next loot table level. It doesn't mean the items went up a rarity level. It just means that the items in that loot table level are rarer than the items in the loot table level below it.

Ok fair enough. Basically the same thing, but you are saying in AL the loot tables are not divided strictly by color rarity, where as in PL they were.

That is certainly believable since we have items like eggs and chests/crates that we did not have in PL.

If that is the case then the issue is whether the arcane fossil is in its own drop table, and if it can be re-rolled. I would hope the answer is that it cannot. Aside from that, perhaps they would just add it to the highest drop table with the other legendary drops and give it a super tiny drop percentage within that drop table, perhaps something low like 0.1%.

FluffNStuff
08-19-2014, 08:14 PM
Yep, exactly.

A reroll is not a chance at rolling again it is a chance to go up one rarity level.
In your scenario farming getting an extra 50% would give you 1.5 rolls instead of 1 over time. This would mean what a player could farm on 50% luck farming 10 runs of KM3 would have the same chance to drop a pink as a player with zero luck running it 15 times.
What the other one means is if the chance of a pink is say 5% and the chance of a purple is 60% the chance of a Pink with 50% luck is 35% (50% times 60%) the reroll plus original 5%. So that means seven times higher chance. Now that translates to a player doing 10 runs of KM3 gets the same amount as a unlixered player doing 70 runs.

FluffNStuff
08-19-2014, 08:16 PM
Hmm, seems this conversation was had already. Thanks Zeus and Energizeric!

Zeus
08-19-2014, 08:19 PM
A reroll is not a chance at rolling again it is a chance to go up one rarity level.
In your scenario farming getting an extra 50% would give you 1.5 rolls instead of 1 over time. This would mean what a player could farm on 50% luck farming 10 runs of KM3 would have the same chance to drop a pink as a player with zero luck running it 15 times.
What the other one means is if the chance of a pink is say 5% and the chance of a purple is 60% the chance of a Pink with 50% luck is 35% (50% times 60%) the reroll plus original 5%. So that means seven times higher chance. Now that translates to a player doing 10 runs of KM3 gets the same amount as a unlixered player doing 70 runs.

No Fluff,

That's wrong. It's not the same code from PL which is why AL does not suffer from the same re-roll problems that PL did. I thought the same thing.

It's a chance to go up in loot tables. It's not necessarily a chance to go up in rarities. When you re-roll, you go up a loot table and then you roll again.

I'm interested to know where they place the fossil in the loot table because if they place it in a table all by itself, all you would have to do is loot something from the top tier table and re-roll so it would be be a guaranteed chance at the fossil if you automatically were placed in the highest level loot table (apart from fossil).

FluffNStuff
08-19-2014, 08:24 PM
No Fluff,

That's wrong. It's not the same code from PL which is why AL does not suffer from the same re-roll problems that PL did. I thought the same thing.

It's a chance to go up in loot tables. It's not necessarily a chance to go up in rarities. When you re-roll, you go up a loot table and then you roll again.

I'm interested to know where they place the fossil in the loot table because if they place it in a table all by itself, all you would have to do is loot something from the top tier table and re-roll so it would be be a guaranteed chance at the fossil if you automatically were placed in the highest level loot table (apart from fossil).

That is easy. Put one thing in the second highest and make the chance of looting the second highest only slightly higher then the chance of looting the highest. Then it would increase your odds, but the most is double odds.

Ravager
08-19-2014, 08:46 PM
No Fluff,

Probably something along the lines in my example. Maybe putting Locked Crate in its own section and maybe it would be equivalent to getting a crate without a reroll but with reroll would lead to fossil.

Energizeric
08-19-2014, 10:02 PM
Probably something along the lines in my example. Maybe putting Locked Crate in its own section and maybe it would be equivalent to getting a crate without a reroll but with reroll would lead to fossil.

I think that would be too common. This needs to be rare. I say make it in its own separate loot table but make the loot table below it not exist on this map, so you cannot reroll a fossil.

Ebezaanec
08-19-2014, 10:16 PM
Awesome! The first non-crate/chest lootable arcane!

In AL, the rerolls are determined by loot table rather than color rarity classes. Since we are unable to see the behind-the-scenes mechanics of rerolling, it's difficult to organize and determine how the items are categorized.

There was an dev post concerning loot tables, but I do not remember the thread.

Goodfella
08-19-2014, 10:23 PM
This thread turns into an science thread :D

FluffNStuff
08-19-2014, 10:23 PM
I think that would be too common. This needs to be rare. I say make it in its own separate loot table but make the loot table below it not exist on this map, so you cannot reroll a fossil.

If the table below it was empty you would get nothing if you rerolled from the table below that, assuming they actually use this method.
Would need something to catch those pink rerolls but something with a low enough rate that it would not explode the top table rate if rerolled from.

Energizeric
08-19-2014, 10:46 PM
If the table below it was empty you would get nothing if you rerolled from the table below that, assuming they actually use this method.
Would need something to catch those pink rerolls but something with a low enough rate that it would not explode the top table rate if rerolled from.

It sounds like the mechanics are the same as PL, except instead of just having color rarity we have different loot tables. In PL they were able to do this in Mount Fang and Nuri with having no epics but having legendary items. Then you couldn't re-roll. So I wonder if it's possible to do the same thing here but with loot tables instead.

FluffNStuff
08-19-2014, 10:52 PM
It sounds like the mechanics are the same as PL, except instead of just having color rarity we have different loot tables. In PL they were able to do this in Mount Fang and Nuri with having no epics but having legendary items. Then you couldn't re-roll. So I wonder if it's possible to do the same thing here but with loot tables instead.

That would be the best solution if they could have it so it rerolls from nothing.
BTW, the game is definitely using color as the location of the loot table which is why all the essences were turning into pinks before they fixed it. Hmm. They should be able to use whatever fix they used to make essences not reroll to make nothing be able to reroll into this. They just better test the smack out of it themselves because we all have seen what happens when they get it wrong (crate flood/ archons for everyone).

Haligali
08-20-2014, 02:01 AM
This fossil drop should have been tested on beta. What if the drop rate is messed up again..

Avshow
08-20-2014, 02:35 AM
abcdefg

MoloToha
08-20-2014, 08:02 AM
I get green drop from boss at re-roll pretty often, so at re-roll there can be an item of not strictly 1 tier higher. I think that re-rolls have their own loot table (which includes rares, too), when re-roll happens, loot from both tables is taken randomly and compared. Better one is dropped for player. That's why it's easy to get a legendary item with elixir and hard without one. Fossil can be put only in normal loot table, and if re-roll happens and fossil rolled in a normal table, it is prioritized over another item, so it will be dropped.

obee
08-20-2014, 08:30 AM
This fossil drop should have been tested on beta. What if the drop rate is messed up again..

That's the problem. If this glitches like archon, oh boy...

Chaozedong
08-20-2014, 08:40 AM

What will drop in place of the Elite Golden Dragonscale Chests then?

Will there be a replacement?

MoloToha
08-20-2014, 09:11 AM
What will drop in place of the Elite Golden Dragonscale Chests then?

Will there be a replacement?

Probably trash puzzleboxes, although I expect them to rise.

notfaded1
08-20-2014, 09:25 AM
Yep, exactly.

Zeus is correct... you can reroll into whites...

obee
08-20-2014, 09:30 AM
So in km3, if I rerolled on a legendary weapon, it would turn into a lock? Or an epic item would turn into a lock

cookiehunterx
08-20-2014, 09:39 AM

Omg! :)

sorry for my English

Linkincena
08-20-2014, 09:44 AM
Thanks, that was the information is was looking for.

Cannot open da link

notfaded1
08-20-2014, 11:36 AM
Cannot open da link

Yeah I'm guessing Sam took this down just like he took down the comments about test server link... I kinda wanted to see the itemization stuff too.

Carapace
08-20-2014, 11:42 AM
In the interest of alleviating concerns about the Arcane Fossil dropping from the arena incorrectly (which would be monumentally catastrophic) the Arena Master will now drop a character bound chest that contains all of the loot that he already has, plus the Arcane Fossil.

In regards to the Elite Dragonscale Chest and what replaces it, we have decided just to remove it and not replace it with anything. The main prize is in the completion of the arena to get the Arena Master's Chest as well as achievements associated with the bosses for those that have not achieved them yet.

Feedback welcome of course :)

Boltmage
08-20-2014, 11:47 AM
In the interest of alleviating concerns about the Arcane Fossil dropping from the arena incorrectly (which would be monumentally catastrophic) the Arena Master will now drop a character bound chest that contains all of the loot that he already has, plus the Arcane Fossil.

In regards to the Elite Dragonscale Chest and what replaces it, we have decided just to remove it and not replace it with anything. The main prize is in the completion of the arena to get the Arena Master's Chest as well as achievements associated with the bosses for those that have not achieved them yet.

Arcane Fossil!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 Carapace thankyou!!!!!!

Bound arena master chest is also a nice touch :)

FluffNStuff
08-20-2014, 11:49 AM

In regards to the Elite Dragonscale Chest and what replaces it? We have decided just to remove it and not replace it with anything. The main prize is in the completion of the arena to get the Arena Master's Chest as well as achievements associated with the bosses for those that have not achieved them yet.

While that does fix the technical issue, it is not as fun as a direct drop (doesn't set off the brains reward system). But if that is the best way to prevent problems, then I can live with it.

MoloToha
08-20-2014, 11:51 AM

Nice, this should solve issues with re-roll. Will they give 1 item like event chests, or 3, like regular chests?

notfaded1
08-20-2014, 12:19 PM
So completion of the arena to get the Arena Master's Chest? Or just the chance to maybe get the chest? Bound to ur character it sounds like.

Candylicks
08-20-2014, 12:26 PM
So now we have to double re roll to get the fossil... chances of that happening are just like the shard in elite dragon. (none!)

Re-roll to get the arena chest
Re-roll again for fossil

I would rather the fossil be a direct drop!

Energizeric
08-20-2014, 12:36 PM
While that does fix the technical issue, it is not as fun as a direct drop (doesn't set off the brains reward system). But if that is the best way to prevent problems, then I can live with it.

Agreed. It's always fun to see someone in the party loot a good drop. The obvious difference is that you cannot re-roll items in a chest. So I guess that is their way of getting rid of the re-roll system for this specific drop.

So now we have to double re roll to get the fossil... chances of that happening are just like the shard in elite dragon. (none!)

Re-roll to get the arena chest
Re-roll again for fossil

I would rather the fossil be a direct drop!

From the sound of it, I think the arena chest is an automatic prize that everyone gets from completing the arena. Then what you get in it is random, which could possibly (but I'm sure very rarely) include the Fossil. And since the chest is character bound, there is no dilemma about whether or not to sell or keep it. You have to open it.

Boltmage
08-20-2014, 12:39 PM
At the end of the day its still an arcane item and isn't going to fall from the sky from 2-3 runs, ask anyone whos open locked, theyre called arcane rarity for a reason The last thing i want to see is everyone running around with Nekro that would just ruin it. Neither do i care if i never loot one (as much as i want too and god knows i will be trying) The simple fact that they have given people an opportunity to obtain this without putting their mortgage on the line is awesome. Don't like the chances dont run the arena, Simple.

Serancha
08-20-2014, 12:46 PM
Why character bound?

Candylicks
08-20-2014, 12:53 PM
Why character bound?

Yup ikr. So what we get one of these when when we complete Aps? It's still not clear...

Raregem
08-20-2014, 12:57 PM
I was really looking forward to NOT having to open a chest... bummed that it has been changed from a direct drop.

Chaozedong
08-20-2014, 01:01 PM

And what will be in the Arena Master's Chest?

I'm assuming the new arena gear will be dropping from the bosses.

Please correct me.

Ravager
08-20-2014, 01:19 PM
And what will be in the Arena Master's Chest?

I'm assuming the new arena gear will be dropping from the bosses.

Please correct me.

And would the prior 3 bosses drop arena gear or anything of worth as well?

octavos
08-20-2014, 03:30 PM
the Arena Master will now drop a character bound chest that contains all of the loot that he already has, plus the Arcane Fossil.

Interesting, but those character bound chests need to have nice stuff also not just common or rare items..since fighting those bosses is no easy task...imagine some whites and greens after you open the chest "ouch" to say the least. Good rewards would also be fantastic...but not these 2k or 5k prizes...something thats worth more for the effort.

Carapace
08-20-2014, 05:28 PM
The chest will contain the same composition of items as he awarded on the test server, and the Arena Chest will always drop when you complete the arena. While the brain candy factor of seeing the drop happen is understandably more exciting, this is the safest way to ensure the integrity of the Arcane drop.

To be clear about re-rolling chests do not benefit from luck re-rolls.

As for keeping the chest character bound, this is so we do not cheapen the drop. You have to earn it. There is no other way to specifically loot one for yourself then to go through the paces of completing the arena. There is good stuff to get in here, but there are also Epics as well. Not everything can be a winner, no? No Rares or Commons however.

Zeus
08-20-2014, 06:04 PM
I think that this is a fair and reasonable solution. Basically, every run grants a chance at fossils without the luck elixir changing that.

Nice solution, well thought out!

Chaozedong
08-20-2014, 06:52 PM
The chest will contain the same composition of items as he awarded on the test server, and the Arena Chest will always drop when you complete the arena.

I didn't participate on the test server.

What dropped from the new Arena Master's Chests?

And did anything drop directly from the bosses?

CptAwsome
08-20-2014, 08:17 PM
Will you still be able to loot items from the boss'? (Legendary items etc)
Or will all loot able items only be in the chests?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

obee
08-20-2014, 10:28 PM
Will you still be able to loot items from the boss'? (Legendary items etc)
Or will all loot able items only be in the chests?

Yes. Nothing has been removed except the elite golden dragonscale chests

CptAwsome
08-20-2014, 11:46 PM
Yes. Nothing has been removed except the elite golden dragonscale chests

Sweet just wanted to make sure Lep/elixer a will still give you something.

ubaidillah.attamimy
08-21-2014, 01:19 AM
And where the new arena you all mean?

toxorto
08-21-2014, 01:37 AM
And where the new arena you all mean?
The new arena was on the test server so we can give them feedback.. STS are fixing some bugs now.. after the release of the new arena you can go to kraag city and talk to Hox he will bring you there..

Bigboyblue
08-21-2014, 06:20 AM
This is great. Every completed run grants a chest. This is very appealing to farmers. Every run gives a guaranteed shot at looting the fossil. It isn't left to chance or rerolls for an elite golden chest that has a chance to loot a particular arcane. I really think this is a great move.

octavos
08-21-2014, 09:21 AM
The chest will contain the same composition of items as he awarded on the test server, Not everything can be a winner, no? No Rares or Commons however.

so whats in the box?!?!?! I played on the test server but i don't know whats inside or what drops... a nice popup before the mach starts on possible prizes would be nice. or something to tell the player what rewards are given to you..because many are not on forums.

or have the person errrr.smerf before entering the arena to tell you about the prizes...like "what could I win" tab from the little smerf coordinator. we love pics..so show us pics with stats :)

warriorromio
08-21-2014, 03:02 PM
reroling for me....
is devided in 3 parts...
1st - better then other players loot...
2nd - better in class looot..
may be they devided the loot by its rarity and item type..means if u get rerol u will get the better item then you was getting like...if u rerolled then u have a chance of armor helm and gem/fossil..
from new arena...
3rd- by how much luck you have ..
if u have normal elix with an lepre then you have 40% chance of getting better loot..
but it depends on other party member too that how much luck he have..
if all party members have equal elix then chance of getting better loot are low..
if u or another party member have combo +luck + lep..
it means 70% luck means he has better chance then you....
thats my thinking
may be how ot works

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Yumisa
08-27-2014, 07:37 AM
It won't let me enter that thread for unknown reason...Appearentlly i do not have access...

Chrisaetoshawker
08-27-2014, 07:48 AM
Ahh finally something that can be gotten by pure hard work...without luck
Thx sts:banana::banana:

Update: one sec after I post this, I suddenly realize that...I still need luck to get good items from chests, oh ***