PDA

View Full Version : Time run contest suggestion.

Gensin
08-18-2014, 07:34 AM
Event title: Run of light.
Objective: Set a record in LB within 1 week. Be the time bearer.
Banner:
Will have effects, There will be a golden line in the sun, that when you walk the line follows.

So, I have this idea to recognize and give light to time runners again. By giving them the event that suites on there forte. So the objective of the event is to set a record in a timed dungeon.

Prizes: The people that set a time record in the elites will get.
[W/ EFFECTS] Time Bearer Banner of Light, Arcane shard, 3,000 platinum and Title [Bearer of Time].

The people that set a time record a normal map, Like lost mages mine, Watchers tomb, etc will get
[NO EFFECTS] Time Bearer Banner of Light, Dragonite bar, 2,000 platinum and Title [Guardian of Time].

The prizes will vary in one player only.
For example:

player 1 runned 5 elite maps and setted records in there. Only 1 prize will be given. To avoid stacking.

I'm also thinking of adding a special vanity for the participants too.

Soundlesskill
08-18-2014, 08:23 AM
Last time the price was a banner, 250 plat and a few lucky mythic ring winners.

Gensin
08-18-2014, 08:42 AM
Last time the price was a banner, 250 plat and a few lucky mythic ring winners.

Yeah, I remember that.

*looks at your sig*

Impressive.

Soundlesskill
08-18-2014, 09:08 AM
Yeah, I remember that.

*looks at your sig*

Impressive.

Lol, I'm just implying that the price pool is a bit too much @.@

Gensin
08-18-2014, 09:18 AM
Lol, I'm just implying that the price pool is a bit too much @.@

Its enough I think.

You barely can get anything in crates without 1k plat nowadays. Unless its double odds (which is out of the blue).
Now you need arcane ring, mythic set blah blah blah. To get in pvp and almost elite.

Items that are limited is sky rocketing and this prizes will give them chance to get one.

250 plat is like a 1 scorch worth.

Soundlesskill
08-18-2014, 11:22 AM
Its enough I think.

You barely can get anything in crates without 1k plat nowadays. Unless its double odds (which is out of the blue).
Now you need arcane ring, mythic set blah blah blah. To get in pvp and almost elite.

Items that are limited is sky rocketing and this prizes will give them chance to get one.

250 plat is like a 1 scorch worth.

Remove the titles is all.
Does it matter? It'll only make rich players richer, because arcane ring rouges will just eat LB.

Gensin
08-19-2014, 02:55 AM
Does it matter? It'll only make rich players richer, because arcane ring rouges will just eat LB.

Thats like saying remove the banner. Same like banners, Title represent something and something honorable. I'm trying to imply something new here and something that has never done to awaken runners.

Dragon Enclave expansion has been lingering along time now. Next expansion will reduce the arcane ring's purpose because you never know a new mythic ring and new mythic amulet might pop because the lvl 31 rings and amu. have been awhile just like the MYTHIC SET.

Gensin
08-19-2014, 02:58 AM

And I also have the fact that only a few time runners have rings some have rings and just run with a time runner to guide them.

SacredKnight
08-19-2014, 04:17 AM
I doubt that a new Mythic Ring will come out because:

A) The Arcane Ring must remain dominant for AT LEAST 2 expansions otherwise it would be a waste of 100mil just to have the best ring for about 4 months (Average time frame).
B) Seeing as the Arcane Ring must remain dominant the Mythic ring will have lower stats and not be as of much value, in other words people would want the Arcane Ring more and this ring would go to maybe 5mil+ around there.
C) They say a new "Mystic" amulet is coming..whether this implies mythic or not is debatable but we will see.
D) The mythic armor set should be outdated DMG/DPS wise ( Fully ) by next expansion. This means the upgraded set will no longer have dominance as the most powerful
(DMG/DPS wise) armor in the game. However I hope that the old mythic armor(s) remain dominant in their level bracket e.g. Mythic Helm is the best helm for levels 26-31
E) I have most definitely gone off topic

Interesting Lb idea but TBH I think STS should spend more time making events where everyone gets rewarded and not just the plat spending people who have too much free time :)

Gensin
08-19-2014, 06:13 AM
Interesting Lb idea but TBH I think STS should spend more time making events where everyone gets rewarded and not just the plat spending people who have too much free time :)

Yeah I know that, But the last time run event was like the day of blood shuyal ring realease.

Gensin
08-19-2014, 06:47 AM
I doubt that a new Mythic Ring will come out because:

A) The Arcane Ring must remain dominant for AT LEAST 2 expansions otherwise it would be a waste of 100mil just to have the best ring for about 4 months (Average time frame).
B) Seeing as the Arcane Ring must remain dominant the Mythic ring will have lower stats and not be as of much value, in other words people would want the Arcane Ring more and this ring would go to maybe 5mil+ around there.
C) They say a new "Mystic" amulet is coming..whether this implies mythic or not is debatable but we will see.
D) The mythic armor set should be outdated DMG/DPS wise ( Fully ) by next expansion. This means the upgraded set will no longer have dominance as the most powerful
(DMG/DPS wise) armor in the game. However I hope that the old mythic armor(s) remain dominant in their level bracket e.g. Mythic Helm is the best helm for levels 26-31
E) I have most definitely gone off topic

A) It must remain dominant, BUT there is alot of players that cant counter it very well people that cant afford a ring, I think sts should help this peoples too. In the next season ATLEAST.
or there will be no other way for not extreme rich players to atleast 60% counter it without any skills.
B) False in my perspective. Some people really dont want to use arcane for the valid reasons: a.) They dont wanna loose a ton of money, for something that will last like 2 seasons. b.) It is not worth doing for, You gotta enjoy it alot, but will it last? c.) Doesnt make you 100% god. d.) why spend a ton in something, rather than saving it and thinking for your future.
C) N/A
D) Yes exactly. and also the mythic amulets and ring.
E) I agree lol.

Soundlesskill
08-19-2014, 11:10 AM
Thats like saying remove the banner. Same like banners, Title represent something and something honorable. I'm trying to imply something new here and something that has never done to awaken runners.

Dragon Enclave expansion has been lingering along time now. Next expansion will reduce the arcane ring's purpose because you never know a new mythic ring and new mythic amulet might pop because the lvl 31 rings and amu. have been awhile just like the MYTHIC SET.

No titles where given out last time.

Gensin
08-20-2014, 03:39 AM
No titles where given out last time.

Exactly.