PDA

View Full Version : looks of the game :D

XghostzX
01-18-2011, 09:02 PM
To be honest, the looks in Pl don't bother me. but the more i play, the more i get bored looking at my character for some reason. I play as a mage and use the shadow gear. Its Gray---hm, seems nice for new elite gear... When cosmos robe came out, it looked sweet. I guess I (and not sure about other players) would love seeing some new styles. Like the shadow robe could be blue with silver waves going through it (sort of like the cosmos robe). I don't no though just a suggestion. I know other players like Evermore are willing to agree with this. :D

Thoughts?

keep up the good work spacetime

*EDIT*: Sorry guys, I realized this thread was under general discussion when it should've been under suggestions. Anyway to move it?

Pharcyde
01-18-2011, 09:04 PM
PL gear makes me think the game is going emo and gothic. All the low levels are running around in vibrant colors while all the level 50's have black faces and gothic gear. Thats not good impression on a game eh? :P

Conradin
01-18-2011, 09:04 PM
Yea I like idea- it is tater gray....

XghostzX
01-18-2011, 09:10 PM
Pharcyde, i feel goth also. The community needs a little more color and life into it. Maybe paying platinum for customizing gear? Good way for PL to make some money and to show off our own personality in the game.

Junside
01-18-2011, 09:13 PM
Remember how young this game is.

XghostzX
01-18-2011, 09:22 PM
ahh good times. Everyone with there red, yellow, blue, green robes and what-not. haha i fell like im living on a grave.

even though my name is xghostzx....

DawnInfinity
01-18-2011, 09:24 PM
Lmao. I remember game prior to the implementation of the worlds and portals and everything, the graphics were a lot more detailed and smoother imo. Now it's brighter, but things have definitely improved over time! The enchantresses' heads were huge before! Kudos to the devs

Seratonin
01-18-2011, 09:36 PM
Remember how young this game is.

The original cosmos/void/rift gear looked really good all put together. That was before Cyber/Shadow gear was implemented. It seems like someone spilled all the colors on the color palette and forgot to buy more.

I would rather run around in parties that look like a tie-dye t-shirt than a funeral procession. m(@_@)m

Kingofhurtz
01-18-2011, 09:40 PM
Lmao. I remember game prior to the implementation of the worlds and portals and everything, the graphics were a lot more detailed and smoother imo. Now it's brighter, but things have definitely improved over time! The enchantresses' heads were huge before! Kudos to the devs

I liked almost everything better before they put out the update you're talking about. Everything looked...sharper i guess you could say. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of good new stuff but I miss the old PL :(

DawnInfinity
01-18-2011, 09:46 PM
I liked almost everything better before they put out the update you're talking about. Everything looked...sharper i guess you could say. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of good new stuff but I miss the old PL :(

Yeah, the time when you could actually chill in Forest Haven and not be mobbed for gold.. The quality of the graphics was compensated for all new the townes, quests, etc- which I like. It's hard to describe PL pre-update, but I definitely have fond memories. :)

Kingofhurtz
01-18-2011, 09:51 PM
Yeah, the time when you could actually chill in Forest Haven and not be mobbed for gold.. The quality of the graphics was compensated for all new the townes, quests, etc- which I like. It's hard to describe PL pre-update, but I definitely have fond memories. :)

I was jut thinking of the FH part :( remember when the ground was brown and the stash was inside of a castle?! THOSE were the good ole days...

Pharcyde
01-19-2011, 12:07 AM
I was jut thinking of the FH part :( remember when the ground was brown and the stash was inside of a castle?! THOSE were the good ole days...

lol I remember the castle.. When I started playing again after my 6 month long break I was like "Wtf wasn't there a castle right HERE were I'm standing? Here! Castle! No Castle! Here! Soil! Castle! Soil! Beans! I am going mad!!!

Zeus
01-19-2011, 12:29 AM
lol I remember the castle.. When I started playing again after my 6 month long break I was like "Wtf wasn't there a castle right HERE were I'm standing? Here! Castle! No Castle! Here! Soil! Castle! Soil! Beans! I am going mad!!!
I miss that old PL so much! The graphics were awesome before that update, the shiny alien blasters and whatnot! God I loved the detail of the game (not saying I don't love it now)

romgar1
01-19-2011, 12:46 AM
I personally love the look of the new lvl 50 gear. If you want colors for fun go search the cs or your inv for something to brighten it up. If that doesnt suit you each class has a special gear look in the plat shop for 2plat. rainbow for mages, stars for archers, and warlord gear for bears.

DawnInfinity
01-19-2011, 09:44 AM
Lmao. :) Everything was so shiny and pretty before.