PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know who?

Asphalt
08-18-2014, 10:10 AM
Ive been in pvp room just sittin there then this guy named tonicwickz came out of nowhere and started rushing me for no reason I told him to stop and he said that im a lil b___h and hes gonna farm me so I wanna know if anyone know who his main or ALTs are cuz I wanna farm him badly now

Burninglamp
08-18-2014, 10:12 AM
Ive been in pvp room just sittin there then this guy named tonicwickz came out of nowhere and started rushing me for no reason I told him to stop and he said that im a lil b___h and hes gonna farm me so I wanna know if anyone know who his main or ALTs are cuz I wanna farm him badly now

Some rusher.

Asphalt
08-18-2014, 10:18 AM
Some rusher.
Thank you -.-

Factem
08-18-2014, 02:23 PM
I am still relatively new at these forums so I don't know if my last post came out or not, but might as well repeat it just in case. In the end it doesn't matter who the rusher is because he will eventually be hunted down by other players and will want to stop. I've seen this happen before and I am sure it will happen again in this case. Also I highly do not suggest doing something back to him because the cycle of farming is going to go on and on which defeats the purpose of this game which is to have fun.

Intersection
08-18-2014, 02:38 PM

What's the point of this thread? Sounds like u want revenge? The thing about revenge is u have to be better then the person u seek revenge are you better?'is so goodluck if not then don't bother freedom is a blessing don't waste it

prosecute
08-19-2014, 04:06 AM

Lol who is your twink?

Asphalt
08-19-2014, 04:55 AM
Lol who is your twink?
Secret :)

prosecute
08-19-2014, 06:16 AM
Then no one cares if your rushed or not. [emoji23] I know who he is but its a secret. [emoji57]