PDA

View Full Version : Singe stun question

Stupified
08-18-2014, 12:19 PM
Is Singe stun on the same stun immunity timer as fireball stun or gale stun? I know a sam stun works after you stun with skills because its a different type... but singe stun is a stun and not terrify or banish right?

Titanium
08-18-2014, 12:22 PM
Singe's stun it's not there if you ask me

Anarchist
08-18-2014, 12:27 PM
Is Singe stun on the same stun immunity timer as fireball stun or gale stun? I know a sam stun works after you stun with skills because its a different type... but singe stun is a stun and not terrify or banish right?

Like for every other pet that state stun as a ability or passive ability. Singe will not stun the target if it has the 7 seconds stunn immunity.
Singe stun falls into the same category as a fireball stun...so its up to your timing and mental counting to get the best out the pet unlike with sam or slag.

Stupified
08-18-2014, 12:28 PM
My point is that it its on the same immunity timer as your attacks then its a pointless stun. Itll always have no effect because of a charged attack stun or a sky smash stun..etc.. but a sam is able to stun lock because its a different type of stun is this correct?

Stupified
08-18-2014, 12:30 PM
Great so not only is singe stun chance super low..but its also even more crappy because its on same immunity timer as my attacks. Zz

Anarchist
08-18-2014, 12:30 PM
My point is that it its on the same immunity timer as your attacks then its a pointless stun. Itll always have no effect because of a charged attack stun or a sky smash stun..etc.. but a sam is able to stun lock because its a different type of stun is this correct?

You are correct,
Infact sam does not stun but terrifies.

Stunned you look dizzy.
Terrified you go disco fever/drunk dance.

Stupified
08-18-2014, 12:33 PM
Singe sucks then. Freaking dova even has a better chance of stun locking because it terrifies. Sts confuses me. Dova passive attack puts singe to shame..it really upsets me that a legendary pet is almost identical to my arcane in stats and has better attack debuffs and damage. A dova in a duel wipes the floor with my singe. Grrrr....

matanofx
08-18-2014, 01:04 PM
Singe's stun needs to be changed to Terrify/Panic or else its as useless as grimms stun, mages always shoot fireballs no matter what build so enemies will always have stun immunity

Not only that it needs to be changed to Terrify/Panic but it should have greater odds, like sam, STS make this pet worthwhile =]

Ninjasmurf
08-18-2014, 01:18 PM
Singe's stun needs to be changed to Terrify/Panic or else its as useless as grimms stun, mages always shoot fireballs no matter what build so enemies will always have stun immunity

Not only that it needs to be changed to Terrify/Panic but it should have greater odds, like sam, STS make this pet worthwhile =]

I don't think it's fair for singe to get a huge buff like that 6 months after it's released. Let this be a lesson for STS to give arcane pets panic/terrify instead of stun for now on.

matanofx
08-18-2014, 02:09 PM
I think itd be fair, sam still has shorter cooldown by 5 seconds, and has the passive regen, it wont make singe OP sam will still be the favorite pvp pet (also +10% crit on sam)

Stupified
08-18-2014, 02:33 PM
I just want some kind of insight on what or when theyre even going to do anything. Theyre not even working on it :/

Anarchist
08-18-2014, 02:52 PM
Be patient.

Stupified
08-18-2014, 07:52 PM
Patience is for the immortal ;x

Thexkid
08-18-2014, 09:07 PM
I expect them to atleast fix the stun to a higher chance panic. They said they want to make singe and sns more inline with sam. If they add crit and panic itll be more inline with sam. Sams crit chance says 10% but its bugged for 12% sam also has an awesome passive heal and a passive attack that hits super hard with chance to panic. Thats hard to beat. Singe isnt much better than dova atm(dova maybe actually better) so i expect a decent buff. Sts should fix mistakes and not just learn from them (wich they will fix :D)... Recall on Singe!!

Energizeric
08-18-2014, 10:57 PM
They said they want to make singe and sns more inline with sam. If they add crit and panic itll be more inline with sam.

If they add panic and crit, then Singe will be the same as Nekro. What's the point in having 2 pets that are exactly the same? There needs to be some difference, and certainly Nekro needs to be better or else who would possibly go through all the trouble and expense of crafting him.

macquin
08-18-2014, 11:41 PM
singe always fail poor dragon cant even get fix.

Thexkid
08-18-2014, 11:58 PM
If they add panic and crit, then Singe will be the same as Nekro. What's the point in having 2 pets that are exactly the same? There needs to be some difference, and certainly Nekro needs to be better or else who would possibly go through all the trouble and expense of crafting him.
True the stats would be very close but just compare dovabear and singes stats whats the point in that?? At least singe and nekro are both arcane so itll be ok if they r close (as long as nekro is better but not the must have pet) but imo its not ok for dova to have very simular stats as singe and even better than hj.. singe is lacking crit and if not crit then add armor or something and fix the stun.

Anarchist
08-19-2014, 02:40 AM
Maybe Nekro shouldn't have been nerfed afterall

Hmn