PDA

View Full Version : Tired of being called a scammer? Tired of people worrying about scams???

fiftyonecents
08-18-2014, 12:33 PM
THIS POST IS ABOUT AN IDEA OF ONE DAY WE CAN HAVE A VERIFICATION SYSTEM SO IF YOU RUN INTO A SCAMMER HE OR SHE WILL BE DEALT WITH ( BANNED )

I would like to introduce to you an idea I have had in the back of my mind......what if sts could implement a VERIFICATION system , almost like companies do...make it to where you have to sign in and register your account so there is no hiding. and have a label on your character menu and a little icon the says' registered with no scams .You can register and become legit , so whatever deal you are trying to make it will go 100% smoother cause both parties wont have to worry if they are gonna get scammed for any reasons.

I am not sure if many will agree with my idea , if not oh well thanks for checking it out and if you have any feed back to post feel free to post any constructive input you might want to add :)

If you do agree with this idea ......GREAT!!!!

THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT MY POST GUYS !!!

Best,

Fifty

Titanium
08-18-2014, 03:09 PM
What if someone doesn't like you and he/she will make a fake report about what you did?
With all the drama in game and childish behaviour .. no way.

Better than that a verification of the character would be nice. Like what was you ign before you renamed and since you signed up in AL , banners .

Also a spacing of the kdr would be cool aswell.