PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for Participating in the Arcane Legends Public Play Test

Remiem
08-18-2014, 01:06 PM
Thank You!

Thank you to all of you who came in to the test server this weekend and submitted all of your valuable feedback and bug reports. All of your feedback, suggestions and bug reports are helping us to make the newest content event better before it hits the live game!

Here are just a few of the changes you can expect to see between now and when the client is released, which we expect to be soon, depending on how long it takes to complete these changes and complete the Apple client submission process.

Arena Balance: There was a lot discussion about the difficulty of the arena. We will work on balancing difficulty and fun factor here so it is the most fun for the most players. Be ready for a challenge!

Bulwark Changes: You all sent in your suggestions for further refinement to the Elondrian Bulwark. We'll be taking these into consideration in our next round of changes to this weapon.

Gladiator Gear: We received your feedback on the new gladiator gear, and in response will be changing the look to be a little less like Sir Spendalot's gear. Also, if you like the look but not the stats, we also plan to add a vanity version with an open-faced helm option.

Bug Fixes: We will be patching up the bugs you all found while playing. You sure dug deep. Thanks!

Memnoch The Devil
08-18-2014, 01:52 PM
Thank you

Evicted
08-18-2014, 02:01 PM
Love you too :*

octavos
08-18-2014, 02:09 PM
Nice a vanity. Fantastic

toxorto
08-18-2014, 02:10 PM
Finally!!! I didn't made my bulwark feedback thread for nothing!!!

Markus Reynaldus
08-18-2014, 02:11 PM
i hope no disappointments pls :P

Markus Reynaldus
08-18-2014, 02:18 PM
Bulwark Changes: You all sent in your suggestions for further refinement to the Elondrian Bulwark. We'll be taking these into consideration in our next round of changes to this weapon.
- We hope it will be better than what we have tested during the weekend test server...
Gladiator Gear: We received your feedback on the new gladiator gear, and in response will be changing the look to be a little less like Sir Spendalot's gear. Also, if you like the look but not the stats, we also plan to add a vanity version with an open-faced helm option.
- something like this? 101283

Bug Fixes: We will be patching up the bugs you all found while playing. You sure dug deep. Thanks!
- i hope there will be more new content testing in the future... :)

joydhillon
08-18-2014, 03:01 PM
We would like a yes or no on the new season/level cap part too please.
Thank you.

Rhaindra
08-18-2014, 03:02 PM
Wow.. vanity? Love it. +100

-----Sorry for my English-----

zerofort
08-18-2014, 03:13 PM
Awsume cant wait for the vanity ty sts

Rhaindra
08-18-2014, 03:37 PM
Btw Remi, after I tried AL Test server. I see a tremendous difference. AL Test server Graphic images that have more subtle and alive. I feel like playing AL on My PC using android. Can it be brought to the game that the original? ty :)

-----Sorry for my English-----

grzena1982
08-18-2014, 03:53 PM
Thank you for this opportunity STS.

As much as I have enjoyed playing on the test server I think that in the future releases you could add more plats for us to use (no for opening locked), but to let us buy every and each pet available in the game, including those limited once, to try them out. I would test areas that need testing for the sole opportunity to play with nightshade or s&s, just to make a few screenshots and roam around. Overall, it has been a great experience. Thank you.

Cmrel
08-18-2014, 09:26 PM
Hopefully more cool stuffs and vanity :) good job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krobelus
08-19-2014, 02:21 AM
Great news. Thanks!

Xeusx
08-19-2014, 02:40 AM
thank you!

thank you to all of you who came in to the test server this weekend and submitted all of your valuable feedback and bug reports. All of your feedback, suggestions and bug reports are helping us to make the newest content event better before it hits the live game!

Here are just a few of the changes you can expect to see between now and when the client is released, which we expect to be soon, depending on how long it takes to complete these changes and complete the apple client submission process.

arena balance: There was a lot discussion about the difficulty of the arena. We will work on balancing difficulty and fun factor here so it is the most fun for the most players. Be ready for a challenge!

bulwark changes: You all sent in your suggestions for further refinement to the elondrian bulwark. We'll be taking these into consideration in our next round of changes to this weapon.

gladiator gear: We received your feedback on the new gladiator gear, and in response will be changing the look to be a little less like sir spendalot's gear. Also, if you like the look but not the stats, we also plan to add a vanity version with an open-faced helm option.

Bug fixes: We will be patching up the bugs you all found while playing. You sure dug deep. Thanks!
do it! Do it!