PDA

View Full Version : Lag plague

joydhillon
08-18-2014, 01:20 PM
Its just getting worse. Tdm, ctf on whatever connection. Please sts, its useless making new stuff we cant even play.
Any clue as to what might be causing this problem , been facing it ever since test server went online.

obee
08-18-2014, 01:25 PM
Well test server has nothing to do with AL, I'm pretty sure it's your connection

joydhillon
08-18-2014, 02:45 PM
Mostly tried everything.. using wifi for other MMOs, youtube streaming , works perfectly fine. As soon as i start arcane, lag starts. Same with other connection i.e my data pack.

jasonx123
08-18-2014, 03:24 PM
Download ans reinstall

Samhayne
08-18-2014, 03:30 PM
Maybe it is your device? Have you tried playing your account on a friend's device using a different internet connection? Saying, going over to their place?

What is you ping like?

Candylicks
08-18-2014, 08:18 PM
Sam after update its crazy.. I never ever have red ping or DC. Now its running up until disconnect about half of the time I enter an elite map. This is going on with everyone... Whole guild is on hold tonight not sure what is going on. Please see what's up.

Chaozedong
08-18-2014, 09:24 PM
Sam after update its crazy.. I never ever have red ping or DC. Now its running up until disconnect about half of the time I enter an elite map. This is going on with everyone... Whole guild is on hold tonight not sure what is going on. Please see what's up.

We had the same problem starting elite Jagged trail. Elite Lost mages mine went fine though.

joydhillon
08-19-2014, 12:11 AM
Reset device done. Even did a wipe partition and complete reset of device.. no change.. tried on others wifi ( 2 friends ) , didnt help, same issue , so had to close down a.l

joydhillon
08-19-2014, 12:17 AM
The main worry is not the device or my connection.
Why?
Because everything else runs absolutly fine, been playing other games and using internet , no problem in that.

Arachnophobik
08-19-2014, 12:36 AM
i've had lags too. good ping but i still lagged. i'm rooted so i downloaded entropy fixer for android, worked decent, still lags from time to time tho.

Krobelus
08-19-2014, 02:33 AM
Ah finally. Hoping for a quick fix for this lag so we could enjoy the game more.

Suggestion though, do regular maintenance and perhaps you need a server upgrade that might solve the game stability issues.

I assure you it has nothing to do with our connection. Majority of gamers are wise enough to determine whether it's their connection or your game is just really lag.

Running dungeons/tombs, teleporting to another map, consignment, etc.... it's really lag.

Back in 2012, AL used to be running smoothly. Absolutely no lag spikes at all but when I came back year later it is say hello to lag spikes. Lol.

joydhillon
08-19-2014, 02:55 AM
Ping spikes up to 2k and 3k generally and remains there.. in between there is a relaxation and goes down to 500 breifly and spikes again and doesnt stop till d.c. , in this time i quickly went ahead and checked my internet connection, was working perfectly fine, came back same problem, checked around 40-50 times.
On days when it used to be fine it ran on 300-400 ping max. and never spiked. Never lagged.
Even went ahead to reconfigure my wifi settings but thats the max i can do and it hasnt fixed the problem so i have to suspect its the game now.

abhi.r
08-19-2014, 02:03 PM
Glad to find that I'm not the only one suffering.
My ping keeps on increasing upto 110k+ and then it disconnects. It's happening to me today in Watchers Tomb 4, specially when tank pulls a huge mob. My game stops responding and ping goes sky-high. I've to restart the game. I can't level at all today due to this issue.
Please fix this ASAP. In the mean while in going to switch to Clash of Clans until they fix this issue.

phillyr
08-19-2014, 09:44 PM
Well test server has nothing to do with AL, I'm pretty sure it's your connection
Wrong. Its definitely on the company side not ours

obee
08-19-2014, 10:21 PM
Wrong. Its definitely on the company side not ours

Now that I've seen it I agree

Krobelus
08-20-2014, 04:04 AM
This lag has taken its toll on me. Lol.