PDA

View Full Version : sorcerer comparison

arethrow
08-18-2014, 02:24 PM
sooo us squishy mages get heal and shield, but how can we possibly win in pvp when
- a warrior gets 2k armor, 6k hp, jugg, and horn
- a rogue get 3.7l-4k hp, 1.4k- 1.7k hp op packs and ability to 1 hit
-a mage gets 1k armor 3k-3.5k hp shield and heal cmon sts really

MoloToha
08-19-2014, 04:42 AM
You forgot about curse and free stun (at least, against rogues without Misty). Also, rogue's aimed should have a bug with damage stack (15% damage upgrade+250% damage crit seem to stack wrong, resulting in enormously high damage output at crit, while lightning has normal damage output), so after fix they will not be so op.

Madnex
08-19-2014, 05:15 AM
Soo learn to play? Rogues have the exact same health with mages just 200 more armor and 10-15 more crit in endgame. Fireball always stuns, lighting crits are now able to tri-shot a rogue with 3.8k HP with myth gun and shield's invulnerability is still very effective if used correctly. With equal gear, a rogue will generally kill a warrior, mage will kill rogue and warrior will kill mage.

arethrow
08-20-2014, 02:12 PM
i think its the warrior which gets me 6k hp and 2k armor aswell as horn and jugg lol

Candylicks
08-25-2014, 01:42 PM
Soo learn to play? Rogues have the exact same health with mages just 200 more armor and 10-15 more crit in endgame. Fireball always stuns, lighting crits are now able to tri-shot a rogue with 3.8k HP with myth gun and shield's invulnerability is still very effective if used correctly. With equal gear, a rogue will generally kill a warrior, mage will kill rogue and warrior will kill mage.

Don't laugh OK because I really don't know this...

But does rogue dodge stat apply in PvP?

Rogue Dodge at around 50% vs. Mage dodge at 5% ...

Candylicks
08-25-2014, 02:19 PM
Okay so if a rogue can dodge 50% of what is aimed at them in PvP and a sorc only 5%, how is there even any comparison? Yes their stats otherwise are about the same but this seems to give rogue a huge edge in PvP.

Candylicks
08-25-2014, 03:39 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?168316-Can-rogues-dodge-skills

Rogue can't dodge skills in PvP just auto. I retract my question.

Dermuti
08-26-2014, 10:27 AM
Its IMHO not possible to win against a GOOD other class player with a sorc except luck. Unmythic Sorcs are simply to weak after the new weapon release. You can create strategies as long as you want, in my opinion it doesnīt work. I win with luck nearly every 4. fight, but it feels no good to win on this way. I stopped PVP, for me as unmythic pl that makes no sense...Itīs completely unbalanced

Candylicks
08-26-2014, 04:06 PM
There's a mage who plays TDM often who uses an expedition gun and slag and he is very successful against all classes. He has good strategy and he has a solid build. I can't say his name here I guess but i'll give you a hint because, if you play TDM, you probably know him. He is in a guild called "anthology," he talks a lot of trash and his name starts with Rod*****k

I think a lot of wins come from the first combo on rogues or you have to stop them from getting their packs by using pet stun. Work on your combo, put together a solid set of skills (and know when to use which ones) and give it some practice. Don't expect to have a positive kdr until you have at least 1000 runs in tdm because you will lose a lot at first. Find me in game, I'll go in tdm with you using an expedition rifle just for kicks. If the other team isn't way op, we'll have some fun.

Ah you are the example of Pheonix guild for sure. What a nice post to read here! You guys always have first rate players that are helpful on the forums. +1