PDA

View Full Version : Being attacked while under the shield

Scottshad
08-18-2014, 06:54 PM
I have been playing this game for about four months and I am constantly attacked while my shield ends up when I contacted the people in charge they said it wasn't possible

Scottshad
08-18-2014, 06:55 PM
I would appreciate anyone that reads this that's having the same problem too posted here on the forums I would appreciate any help on this thank you so much

acbarberi
08-18-2014, 08:35 PM
I have been playing this game for about four months and I am constantly attacked while my shield ends up when I contacted the people in charge they said it wasn't possible

Perhaps you are being attacked immediately after your shield expires?

There were some others on the forums who were getting attack notifications, but they were not actually getting attacked.

G-M
08-19-2014, 09:13 AM

Hi and welcome to the forum. Can you provide a little more info about what is happening? Are you getting attacked with a lot of time left on your shield? Is it a shield granted through a purchase or by being defeated? The more info you can provide the better we'll be able to figure out what's happening. Thanks!

Gryphon
08-20-2014, 07:24 PM
I got attacked while under a 7 hour shield from having my hq sniped. I waited six minutes on the...uh oh..ur being attacked...sign. got very concerned, since as you know, pvp is only 3. Reloaded twice, it finally went through. Half my base was nuked. Smoke cleared....I STILL HAD 2 MINUTES LEFT ON SHIELD. In battle history it showed only the person who had attacked me 7 hrs earlier and gave me the shield in the first place ( ty M from reign =) ) so I couldn't tell you if I lost resources, because honestly I don't know. Because the battle was not in def log. So...yeah! That was wierd

faussi
08-21-2014, 04:37 AM
sometimes if you did not load fully or the game was interrupted when u start it, there is a change that the notif might come again. Happen to me a few times, but there was no resources stollen. Also you have to take note that if you engage in a pvp battle, you will forfeit whatever shield you have left. This is a pure online game, so interruption in your internet connection will play a role.

acbarberi
08-21-2014, 10:05 AM
I got attacked while under a 7 hour shield from having my hq sniped. I waited six minutes on the...uh oh..ur being attacked...sign. got very concerned, since as you know, pvp is only 3. Reloaded twice, it finally went through. Half my base was nuked. Smoke cleared....I STILL HAD 2 MINUTES LEFT ON SHIELD. In battle history it showed only the person who had attacked me 7 hrs earlier and gave me the shield in the first place ( ty M from reign =) ) so I couldn't tell you if I lost resources, because honestly I don't know. Because the battle was not in def log. So...yeah! That was wierd

Sounds like hackers!