PDA

View Full Version : Ping then disconnect

Candylicks
08-18-2014, 08:00 PM
Hey! Since the maintenance today we have some issues in game. Our ping is running up past 100k until we are disconnecting from the game. Seems to be across platforms and happened to me when we would begin an elite map. Others had same thing happen in city.

We can't play al at all right now!!!!!! At least 2/4 party members get DC each run. Thanks guys.

notfaded1
08-18-2014, 08:02 PM
Yeah just happened to me twice and that never happens to me...

Visiting
08-18-2014, 08:04 PM
I generally run atleast 5 elites a day, using my Kindle Fire on my wifi, but occasionally my IPhone 4 on 4g, and I randomly get a spike of 120k Ping without fail atleast once in those runs no matter what device/time/connection I use >.>. It's not the devices/connection, especially since nearly everyone I have ran with has spoken about the Lag/DC's happening...

Candylicks
08-18-2014, 08:23 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/18/4bde9fb2a24f43fe6df7f9c6aa8fd160.jpg
That's how high the ping runs then it disconnects.

Visiting
08-18-2014, 08:28 PM
120k in Elite Rook's Nest >.>

GoodSyntax
08-18-2014, 08:34 PM
I experienced the same thing today as well! DC'd in the middle of a Jagged Trail run, but I had soloed it just before the party run, and I soloed Wilds right after. Not sure what is causing it. Seems to be simply a ping spike, either due to load or latency.

Candylicks
08-18-2014, 09:10 PM
And again.... Ugh. :(

eelectriccure
08-18-2014, 09:13 PM
Elites are unplayable for me because of this.

Krobelus
08-19-2014, 02:39 AM
Ive had this even before test server was initiated. Max ping is 120k then we get disconnected from the game which is really annoying or lag is just a common issue when it comes to mobile games?

Madnex
08-19-2014, 05:19 AM
Something like this happened for a short period after the test servers of BC went down. Ping is just unreasonably spiking out of the blue and it's not our connections' fault.

Hhhohstapler
08-19-2014, 05:30 AM
Before this issue i was running elites for whole day long,and now i just cant. Please fix this asap,why would i continue playing when i can only spend my time in the city? Merching is boring for me and i need elites to keep me entertained. On EACH elite map that I start i get dcd on 2nd-3rd mob or even worse at boss. Please fix it,at least respond. Thank you

notfaded1
08-19-2014, 09:06 AM
Everything will be fine with normal low pings... then things will grind to basically freeze in game and then ping will go red and start counting up until it's hits somewhere over 100k then DC. It's almost like a timer counting up till DC.

obee
08-19-2014, 09:27 AM
Yep...my ping keeps going to 120k...then d/c

Arachnophobik
08-19-2014, 09:36 AM
Same thing happened to me everytime i step foot on the elites. We cant even do elite southern seas without anyone going dcd. I tried to solo the map, itwas playable solo, 1.7k ping max, but took me a lil longer due to lag, i usually finish it by 4 mins solo and i finished at 7 mins today. I've noticed skills are also a factor (although im not too sure). We cleared valheim (normal map) so after the boss the ping was stable. We summoned ethyl, and spammed skills and somehow the ping rose up (different amounts for each player, but all agreed it did get higher). Maybe the server is getting too overpopulated, i dunno.

notfaded1
08-19-2014, 09:59 AM
null_void saw this and is aware now. We should keep tracking when it occurs and where here to help figure it out...

mobius69
08-19-2014, 10:35 AM
It happened to me but only in specific maps only: elite tindirin caves right before the first mobs ping will reach 100k and then disconnection follows everytime I re-ran always the same thing. In the same map in the same spot.

null_void
08-19-2014, 10:39 AM
We believe this should be fixed now. If you continue to experience these types of disconnects, please let us know.

mobius69
08-19-2014, 12:07 PM
I'm still going having the same problem after the maintenance awhile ago :(

Madnex
08-19-2014, 12:09 PM
I just run a couple elites with two-player team and the ping was reasonable. I'd suggest people try smaller mob pulls, that has helped in our case at least.

mobius69
08-19-2014, 12:12 PM
Here's the screenie..http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/19/6b98b8285850e026817f117dbab2cd4c.jpg. [emoji22]

Candylicks
08-19-2014, 12:20 PM
@ Mobius

Is this now after they said was fixed?

Azepeiete
08-19-2014, 12:31 PM
So stg wants to release new timed run season, but we cant even run.

Raregem
08-19-2014, 12:33 PM
I have had this happen twice today in a 15 minute period and I was just standing in town.

GoodSyntax
08-19-2014, 12:35 PM
Still getting a ton of DCs. I haven't been able to complete a single elite without at least one or two members dropping off. Attempted 10 elite runs already today. I, personally, completed about 6, never had the full party still on at boss kill, so 0 - 10.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't care too much since I generally run pure (other than plat revives), but I was buying Combo, Reroll and plat revives, trying to farm aggressively prior to the arena coming out, so I ended up wasting/squandering a lot of platinum in the past two days because of this.

For me, it's a little bit more than just an annoyance since it's wasting plat; otherwise, I'd just chalk it up to "oh well"

mobius69
08-19-2014, 01:33 PM
@candy, yes it is, after that maintenance I tried doing elite but still having the same problem as before.

notfaded1
08-19-2014, 02:28 PM
For those interested there's some stuff going on on the internet since yesterday which could be causing our intermittent problems:
http://www.bgpmon.net/what-caused-todays-internet-hiccup/
http://www.anandtech.com/show/8387/isolated-internet-outages-caused-by-bgp-spike

CaptainDerp
08-19-2014, 02:44 PM
This game for me now is Unplayable :/

Candylicks
08-19-2014, 03:25 PM
For those interested there's some stuff going on on the internet since yesterday which could be causing our intermittent problems:
http://www.bgpmon.net/what-caused-todays-internet-hiccup/
http://www.anandtech.com/show/8387/isolated-internet-outages-caused-by-bgp-spike

Interesting for sure but would cause outages or unable to log into the game. This has nothing to do w/ latency.

Drausaser
08-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Still having same problem..

mlb2005
08-19-2014, 04:00 PM
This is happening to me in watcher tombs. Everywhere else seems fine but it gets me everytime there.

Candylicks
08-19-2014, 10:18 PM
Posting to say the same issue persists. I have had zero latency/disconnect issues in cities seems to be instance isolated. Out of the 6 runs I tried 4 of them were disconnects.

All were elite tind and shuyal. I tried km3 and it was very smooth.

Any update sts?

abhi.r
08-19-2014, 11:18 PM
Happening to me every time there is a huge mob pull in watcher's tomb 4.
This game is now unplayable for me until they fix this issue.

Caniia
08-19-2014, 11:33 PM
We have tried to run various elites, and wt4, with various parties. Since the update we havent been able to finish the maps, we either dc right away or ping spike and dc, in every map

Arachnophobik
08-20-2014, 01:10 AM
These screenshots are taken today by me and some of my guildies

Krobelus
08-20-2014, 03:58 AM
Lol. Wanted to lvl up to 41 but this freaking lag spikes always interrupts during mob pulls. It pisses me off so might as well stay off. No wonder why everyone in the guild is off. Pfft....

GoodSyntax
08-20-2014, 07:48 AM
Trying to do a recruiting run this morning. Failing!

First run was Ferrix, attempted a mega pull (recruit is a tank), DC'd immediately. Second run, Ferrix again, attempted a smaller pull, still DC.

This isn't due to mob count, and it is only an issue in maps - towns don't have this problem.

Almost seems random because of the full party, only one member didn't dc.

UPDATE: Caves also DC, zero for 3. Caves we attempted to start with just 3 players, so it's not player count based either.

I'm wasting 2 minutes of combo elixir time for each DC this morning...

GoodSyntax
08-20-2014, 08:21 AM
Another update:

I got frustrated with all the DC's and decided to solo Jagged Trail. I didn't DC, but lag was an issue. Took 14 mins on combo lix to solo the run, which is a little bit longer that what I expected. At several points, when there was a lag spike, I thought for sure I was going to DC.

This is all while having a VPN to my office running, RDP to my workstation up, streaming music and having AL in a separate browser window. Only AL is exhibiting signs of lag. My VPN & RDP are solid and the music never rebuffered or stalled once.

This is definitely an issue with the game servers and it seems to be magnified by the number of players running the map together. Solo it's fine, duo, works as well, but anything more and it's unplayable right now.

Candylicks
08-20-2014, 08:29 AM
Another update:

I got frustrated with all the DC's and decided to solo Jagged Trail. I didn't DC, but lag was an issue. Took 14 mins on combo lix to solo the run, which is a little bit longer that what I expected. At several points, when there was a lag spike, I thought for sure I was going to DC.

This is all while having a VPN to my office running, RDP to my workstation up, streaming music and having AL in a separate browser window. Only AL is exhibiting signs of lag. My VPN & RDP are solid and the music never rebuffered or stalled once.

This is definitely an issue with the game servers and it seems to be magnified by the number of players running the map together. Solo it's fine, duo, works as well, but anything more and it's unplayable right now.

Right I tried out several solo maps with no issue, but as soon as I was in a 4 person pt at least one of us experienced the disconnecting issue. Thanks for this update Kali, hopefully when they get into the office today and see this problem still persists it can go under further troubleshooting. I mean, my entire guild is at a stand still for 2 nights now unable to play I am guessing ER is the same. Major bummer.

notfaded1
08-20-2014, 08:33 AM
Another update:

Another thing we found last night doing some testing... it seems the worst in Tindirin... we went party of 3 into KM3 just to see and couldn't get it to happen in there AT ALL o.O??? So I don't know what's going on... I was hoping it was just some internet thing but more and more it's looking like maybe something else... i honestly don't know.

GoodSyntax
08-20-2014, 08:59 AM
Right I tried out several solo maps with no issue, but as soon as I was in a 4 person pt at least one of us experienced the disconnecting issue. Thanks for this update Kali, hopefully when they get into the office today and see this problem still persists it can go under further troubleshooting. I mean, my entire guild is at a stand still for 2 nights now unable to play I am guessing ER is the same. Major bummer.

ER is trying to run, but it's fruitless. Solo/Duo parties seem to be doable, but not many run like that - most like to run in full parties.

It's disappointing to see how many are relegated to farming locked because they can't run elites without DCs.

I, personally, will solo elites before I farm locked in KM3. But, with my luck, that's the same as locked farming. Nothing worse than seeing a locked pop up when you defeat a boss. No need for explosions, just give me 7k and save me the trouble of listing it in auction.

notfaded1
08-20-2014, 11:16 AM
ER is trying to run, but it's fruitless. Solo/Duo parties seem to be doable, but not many run like that - most like to run in full parties.

It's disappointing to see how many are relegated to farming locked because they can't run elites without DCs.

I, personally, will solo elites before I farm locked in KM3. But, with my luck, that's the same as locked farming. Nothing worse than seeing a locked pop up when you defeat a boss. No need for explosions, just give me 7k and save me the trouble of listing it in auction.

I agree might as well just give me the 7k.

AL_Newbie
08-20-2014, 11:48 AM
Its happening in Arena as well now...

baklolz
08-20-2014, 12:57 PM
happening within 20-30 seconds in Every shuyal and tindrin elites..
17 dc in half an hour

GoodSyntax
08-20-2014, 01:37 PM
DC'd again in caves at very first pull....2:37 PM EST

Party:
Kalizzaa
Queenotshade
Warriormio
Whichiswhich

Samhayne
08-20-2014, 02:44 PM
Hey guys,

I've been on a couple of times today and took the time for an elite run. Our group didn't have any issues with the run disconnect wise. We did push too far up clearing and agro'd a second set and wiped, but hey, accidents happen :)

I'll play a bit more from home tonight and see how it is for me, but so far we haven't come across a smoking gun to point to for disconnect issues. Also, we are not seeing an increase in help requests related to connectivity. Generally if there is a server or upstream ISP provider issue, it will be widespread.

We agree that getting disconnected sucks and we are keeping an eye on it. We care, but nothing really to report.

-Samhayne

obee
08-20-2014, 02:55 PM
Hey guys,

I've been on a couple of times today and took the time for an elite run. Our group didn't have any issues with the run disconnect wise. We did push too far up clearing and agro'd a second set and wiped, but hey, accidents happen :)

I'll play a bit more from home tonight and see how it is for me, but so far we haven't come across a smoking gun to point to for disconnect issues. Also, we are not seeing an increase in help requests related to connectivity. Generally if there is a server or upstream ISP provider issue, it will be widespread.

We agree that getting disconnected sucks and we are keeping an eye on it. We care, but nothing really to report.

-Samhayne
Sam we ran with remi 101418Kali after this, ran with 2 guildies, and disconnected. It seems like some are lagging and some servers are not. But it's interesting how we didn't lag with devs :suspicion:

Classychic
08-20-2014, 03:23 PM
It certainly won't help matters if devs cannot duplicate the issues experienced by regular players. But I think word from the most active over guilds should be enough to suffice that this is a widespread server issue. Every elite run in our guild also had a party member disconnected, except for Elite Oltgar Keep. Shuyal and Tindirin runs result in one or two party members getting disconnected at the first mob pull.

abhi.r
08-20-2014, 03:31 PM
I am getting this issue in watcher's tomb. I can't level up since yesterday. This game have become virtually impossible to play for me.

Samhayne
08-20-2014, 03:39 PM
For anyone having issues with disconnects can you please reply with the following information:

• Character name

• Device playing on
o What OS Version that device is playing on

• What type of connection are they playing on (wi-fi, cell, etc?)

• Detailed description of what happens

Thanks!

Candylicks
08-20-2014, 03:45 PM
Candylicks

iPad Mini
iOS 7.1.2
Cable wi-fi

Description:
When running elite Tind and Shuyal the game pauses. Then my ping runs until around 120K until I am then disconnected from the game. Last night I tried 6 runs and disconnected on 4 of them. When I was disconnected at least one other party member experienced the same thing. Red ping over 100K followed by a game disconnect. Each time it happened I was in a 4 person pt.

obee
08-20-2014, 03:46 PM
Candylicks

iPad Mini
iOS 7.1.2
Cable wi-fi

Description:
When running elite Tind and Shuyal the game pauses. Then my ping runs until around 120K until I am then disconnected from the game. Last night I tried 6 runs and disconnected on 4 of them. When I was disconnected at least one other party member experienced the same thing. Red ping over 100K followed by a game disconnect. Each time it happened I was in a 4 person pt.

Lel I'm on iPad mini to!

Azepeiete
08-20-2014, 03:55 PM
My characters name is Aze, i play on an ipad 2, i play on great wifi usually green ping, and i dc every 50 seconds unable to complete any type of run and this is absurd and bad plz fix.

Akingofspades
08-20-2014, 03:59 PM
Akingofspades
iPad2
iOS 7.1.2
Cable Wi-fi

Description: I have experienced the issue in each of the elites I attempted with a party. My ping seems steady, then suddenly my screen freezes. When I look at the ping it shoots up to 120k then I get the dc message.

I have been able to complete a few runs solo without dc, however, I notice lag even when solo.

obee
08-20-2014, 04:00 PM
Obee
iPad Mini
Cable wifi
iOS 7.1.2
Cable wifi
I'm just standing around sometimes and I d/c
North Carolina

Enizheuci
08-20-2014, 04:01 PM
Playing on 4G LTE network..T mobile. New York City

Normally, get a DC once a week and play everyday. Yesterday had about 6 or 7 DCs most in elite when starting maps. All members DC'd at exact same time at on few runs.

Today, only did dailies since hearing ppl complaining of issue even in the tomb runs. DC'd 3 times in normal tindrin runs. Many elite farmers are refusing to run unless addressed.

Energizeric
08-20-2014, 04:04 PM
Energizeric
I play on iPad Mini w/retina, iOS7
Cable WiFi (30 Mbps)

Not something I can duplicate, but I disconnected 3 times in the past 2 days, which is more than I've disconnected in the past year. Suddenly I start lagging, and then I see the ping goes up and up into the red, and eventually when it reaches 120 seconds I am disconnected. One time it happened when I was just standing in town chatting, and 2 other times in dungeons, but none of them was it something that was bandwidth intensive like tombs or elites.

In each case, when I signed back on all was fine.

Ozonic
08-20-2014, 04:08 PM
I had the same problem no good doing anything for me

obee
08-20-2014, 04:10 PM
Huh...I just pulled a bunch of mobs in some tindirin and shuyal maps....no lag in 4 person party

Bmwmsix
08-20-2014, 04:11 PM
Since today these dc*s are happening on every maps whole guild and nearly all on friendlist having this lagg spikes. Tried to lvl up my alts but impossible due to this lagg spikes. Using Mobile connection here, playing different games but only Arcane Legends has these issues *.*. Did Sts changed server hardware? Or whats the reason for this chaotic and high ~120k pings? I never had this issues before and my phone is Sony Experia Z1compact.

eelectriccure
08-20-2014, 04:12 PM
Idealarc
I use a Samsung galaxy and play on the 4G network
I also use a galaxy 7 on fios wifi
Both devices on both networks are dcing (my phone is also dcing on the fios wifi when I try that)
I am generally experience ping climb then dc during random time frames only in elite. Sometimes I'll dc as soon as we attack the first mob, sometimes it will be halfway through a map, sometimes I don't have any lag or dc but other party members dc. More often then not I am the one that dcs.

Ozonic
08-20-2014, 04:12 PM
Ozonic
Asus memopad
Wifi
Had to stop playing for last weeked i diconected about 20seconds after inatial login

abigailsl
08-20-2014, 04:19 PM
Abigailva android HTC one same problem on WiFi and 3g Washington d.c. area

Samhayne
08-20-2014, 04:43 PM
Since today these dc*s are happening on every maps whole guild and nearly all on friendlist having this lagg spikes. Tried to lvl up my alts but impossible due to this lagg spikes. Using Mobile connection here, playing different games but only Arcane Legends has these issues *.*. Did Sts changed server hardware? Or whats the reason for this chaotic and high ~120k pings? I never had this issues before and my phone is Sony Experia Z1compact.

Bmwmsix, can you please reply with the below information?

Also, can you please encourage your friends and guildmates who are having the problem to come to this thread and post their information and experience too? I will really help us to track the issue down.

• Character name

• Device playing on

Thanks!

baklolz
08-20-2014, 04:44 PM
Baklolz
Xperia ion
Wifi

dc'in in pvp clashes.. in shuyal and tindrin elites dc'ing in 20-30 sec..
in 20 attempts had 17 dc under 1 minute.. same hapnd wid teammates :)
if it were my connection i wud have had issues logging back in but nothing like tht happnd..
so it is the game :)

machinedog
08-20-2014, 05:29 PM
I sort of did an experiment here's what i got , what ever elite map I run solo is working just fine , as soon as I party anyone 1, 2, or 3 doesn't matter , when we hit the first mob thats a wrap I will dc , I don't know if this will help yall sam , but thats all the information i have right now

phillyr
08-20-2014, 05:38 PM
Sorctank
Galaxy s4
Wifi/4g also

Gave up the other day after couldnt run one single elite map

Ucaseazi
08-20-2014, 05:39 PM
Ucaseazi
Pc Windows 8
Wifi

I tried to do run kt4 and some elites run but I always dc cause my ping keeps going to 118 or 120k.
then I try solo runs and I never dc help pls.

debitmandiri
08-20-2014, 05:41 PM
Atmbni
Lenovo a369i android
3G

Always got 100k ++ ping when enter km3 or elite with full party but if i soloing the map it is normal

Never been like this before since the last maintenance. 2 days ago if not wrong. Please fix it

Gess
08-20-2014, 06:15 PM
•Character name

Gesss

•Device playing on
oWhat OS Version that device is playing on

Galaxy S2 / iPad 2 both latest OS.

•What type of connection are they playing on (wi-fi, cell, etc?)

Wi-Fi

•Detailed description of what happens

Party up with 4 people. Went into hauntlet. Get ready to start. Start, ran to pillar, everything stopped, ping went up until disconnection.
Note: This is not always in the same spot, nor does this always happen. We've had runs that it didn't happen too, but I did not see a pattern or anything.

Gess
08-20-2014, 06:17 PM
Hey guys,

-Samhayne

Also, try doing 20 hauntlet runs. You would notice it by then.

dancoop1969
08-20-2014, 06:23 PM
Bearafez
Samsung galaxy tab 3
android 4.2
wifi
ping runs up too 120k then dc all maps

Excuses
08-20-2014, 06:32 PM
Ehlover
Samsung note2
Wifi and AT&T 4G

It's a twink, but still high ping and lag in pvp room sometimes get disconnected.
So I have to avoid using WiFi to minimize random DC, however 4G still give me so much ping so I have to remap or reopen app.

nelson131
08-20-2014, 07:22 PM
Yes......
My char goebejake, goebejake
Ping up to121k then dc
Was doing massive pulls in wt4 and small pulls in shyual. it seems that no matter the size of pull, u get dc.
I use ipad2 on the newest ios7
Use wifi

xericx
08-20-2014, 07:22 PM
Me too. Pls fix it.. Thx

t4bz
08-20-2014, 07:41 PM
Name: Sursirir
Windows 7 64bit
Connection: Wi-Fi

everytime I enter maps and start to pull I always dc.. :)

aarrgggggg
08-20-2014, 07:53 PM
I sort of did an experiment here's what i got , what ever elite map I run solo is working just fine , as soon as I party anyone 1, 2, or 3 doesn't matter , when we hit the first mob thats a wrap I will dc , I don't know if this will help yall sam , but thats all the information i have right now ^^^THIS^^^

Greoatef
08-20-2014, 08:41 PM
Name greoatef
I'm on an iPhone 4s
Wifi fibre optic connection

I dc every map I use .... Elites .... Normals ... Km3 after about a minute.
Impossible to play the game right now, really frustrating ..

Warhorseman
08-20-2014, 08:41 PM
Warhorseman
Galaxy Note 3
Wifi

Every time I log on I Dc every minute or so; or when I switch to a different map, even cities.

Candylicks
08-20-2014, 09:47 PM
Hey STS! I wish I had good news to report back, but it's not.

Device: iPad Mini
Time of Play with issues: 8:30-10:30 EST

4 person Party:
Elite Nord- High ping then disconnect TWO times in a row at the first pull

Elite Tind Magma Corridor- High ping then disconnect TWO times in a row at the first pull

2 person Party:
Elite Tind Map 2 Troll- High ping then disconnect at the first pull

__________________________________________________ __

I LOVE this game I LOVE STS. You guys are the best, I have invested in your success. Please make this priority, I'm not the only one with an issue it's an overwhelming majority of the players. I can assure you it's not my connection, device, or ISP. We had to postpone dropping an awesome guild PvE contest over this. Three nights in a row can't play AL. Keep us posted and if there is anything else we can do to provide data or information please let me know. I will do anything I can do spread the word in the community.

__________________________________________________ _

I did record video of the disconnect episodes I had tonight, if this is something you want me to post or PM to you I can. Let me know. TIA

Krobelus
08-20-2014, 10:44 PM
Just when I thought the lag was gone. First attempt wt4 dcd immediately. Lol.

Ign's:
Drakhthal
Amfinetanku

Device:
Samsung galaxy note 2

Connection:
Cable wifi

Situation: No matter where you are or whatever you do. It's lag to the spine. Nuff said.

killarrow
08-20-2014, 11:30 PM
It seems one person out of 4 running caves gets dc. I ran the elite caves an one got dc, the rest of us went on to finish the map.
Only free arcane and mythics we get in the game are red and yellow pings.

Suggest sts return all the potions used if dc. If boss spawned and player dc, then give a free ankh kit as a reward. Dc I am talking about is the server side dc.
Reward a mythic egg on 25th dc and an arcane egg on 50th dc.

Medievil
08-20-2014, 11:37 PM
Mediievil
Lg Optimus l3 Android 2.3.6
Wifi

My experience is that after tap "play" on character screen my ping grows up like theres no tomorrow, then got dc and I log-in again then I can play for a few minutes (no more than 20) and the ping grows up again until dc.

extrapayah
08-21-2014, 12:43 AM
it is still a guess, but considering many said that going solo is okay, then:
assuming devs made changes in the recent update, maybe the problem is in synchronization or information exchange between players in different device and different timezone, probably deadlock in the clock thingies

if the devs didn't make any changes, then the problem is simple, the servers are overloaded, either you have to add servers, or simplify any calculations

machinedog
08-21-2014, 01:39 AM
It seems one person out of 4 running caves gets dc. I ran the elite caves an one got dc, the rest of us went on to finish the map.
Only free arcane and mythics we get in the game are red and yellow pings.

Suggest sts return all the potions used if dc. If boss spawned and player dc, then give a free ankh kit as a reward. Dc I am talking about is the server side dc.
Reward a mythic egg on 25th dc and an arcane egg on 50th dc.

I should already have an arcane egg lol , seriously though i would be happy just to be able to run without worry again.

machinedog
08-21-2014, 01:46 AM
Another thing I did was also run a map, players in map not in party , everything was fine , ran the same zone in party and I dc.

Starkinea
08-21-2014, 01:58 AM
IGN- Starkinea
Device- Lenovo tab, Android 4.2
Connection: Cable wifi

I experienced lag and then dc mostly in elite and in parties (not only in elite)
TBH i just run solo for missing aps, and find it annoying... i cannot farm normaly and i wasted plats on combo lix... huhuhu
Please fix this issue,
xo xo

Jaman Tree
08-21-2014, 02:01 AM
Most of people get same situation here. Just have some guess between us. In my case, abt 3days ago, I'd no problem playing game with my samsung galaxy note2. But after I'd bought and used lepre, which is as u guys know for luck, and Luck Elixir 25% box, suddenly ping errors occurred. I've not tested yet to play game without lepre and elixir but I guess it may compute something and so make ping error. Just guess.

ishr
08-21-2014, 02:28 AM
We believe this should be fixed now. If you continue to experience these types of disconnects, please let us know.

bro we still having that problem...

Hioarasi
08-21-2014, 06:28 AM
Ign Hioarasi
Device Galaxy S4/ LG 2
Connection 4G
No matter what i dc everywhere. Just today i had 14 disconnections in 45 mins. Solo or full party screen will freeze and ping will rise till i dc. In wt4 couldnt get past the first mob left or right wothout dc or whole party dc.

abhi.r
08-21-2014, 07:03 AM
Char Name: Gabbars

Device: HTC ONE M7 (custom rom) Android 4.4.2 Venom ROM

Connection: EVDO

Getting 120k+ ping and then DC in watcher's tomb 4. specially when party start the raid.

t4bz
08-21-2014, 08:07 AM
sob hope dis problem will fix asap:(

Gwaponak20
08-21-2014, 09:27 AM
This matter had bern a problem to most players since the test update 2 days ago.. Since then most of us players can't even conplete a single run (solo or with party). They should resolve this problem ASAP to ensure us players with a fun quality gaming... Ignoring it might cause the game to crash...
As of right now this game is not playable at the moment...

Ign: diarizaus
Unit: iPhone 4s
Version: 7.1.1

Crazymobkiller
08-21-2014, 09:29 AM
ign: Eatdefeat
iOS 7.1.2
and pc (chrome)
wi-fi
Details:
Each time im in CTF/TDM either in clash or flagging the ping is good for few minutes like 5-10min and suddenly out of nowhere pings goes to 120k and DC

phillyr
08-21-2014, 09:54 AM
Our devices and igns are useless as its not our devices...I repeat, NOT our devices. My guild has many players and most of our officers run on the best devices out there, with more than enough internet speed to run this game smoothly.
I started back playing order and chaos, runs perfectly. I watch netflix or stream some anime, runs perfectly. Only arcane legends is having connection issues.

Arachnophobik
08-21-2014, 10:00 AM
Same thing still happens today :/ people are getting less active due to the lags

jasonx123
08-21-2014, 10:07 AM
Character name:Comicbook

Device and version:Samsung galaxy note 10.1, version 4.1.2

Connection:Wifi

Detail: when i entered tombs right where the large group of mobs are when you go the right way, the game freezes as it goes to 120k+ ping and the i disconnect

Natalia Kulnu
Still its same always dc when heavy pulls if we kill one by one less chane of dc. but it will take 30-40 mins to complete caves

johnsr
Hey team,

I'm getting ping spikes randomly. I am lagging out even in GH. Just FYI NV I think its still a problem. a lot of mates in CU are still reporting this

Goodfella
08-21-2014, 10:09 AM
Goodfella

LG G2 on Android 4.4.2

Wifi/3g i have tried both and both is same problem the connection it is not im 1794739% sure

Same issues then all others ping race to 120k and then dc.
When it helps i play pvp atm with my twink there i got this lags so it seems it happen everywhere

notfaded1
08-21-2014, 10:10 AM
Last night trying to run the Alpha Wolf of all elite maps... twice in a row Candy disconnected before we could get past the first mob in a four person elite map party. O.O Also I had it happen in town again not doing anything just standing around and pings started counting up red... it gets to around 120k and then you finally DC.

gorcilo
08-21-2014, 10:15 AM
Oldboyy
PC
Wifi
120k ping and dc

farizace99
08-21-2014, 10:28 AM
Game Developer,I hope you will see this thread as a very important one.We all know and you know that almost everyone loves to play Arcane Legends! I hope you can see the problem that most of us are facing now and I hope you can take into consideration.I have farmed km3 from yesterday and I have disconnected until 7-10 times even today peoples who are farming in certain maps have been pissed off.I really really really hope to get this thing fixed as soon as possible.... :sorrow:

AL_Newbie
08-21-2014, 10:41 AM
• Ubersinner

• Samsung Note 2
o Android Revolution HD 31.0 | Android 4.4.2 KitKat

• Wifi

• Lag in town if I sit for 10min and lag or dc in normal maps

Chaozedong
08-21-2014, 10:44 AM
• Character name

• Device playing on

Thanks!

Character name: Chaozedong, Shadowofnight, Wizeguy, Slizce.

Playing: PC windows 7

Connection: Mobile 3G

Where i did not experience problems: I ran normal brackenridge solo for 20 minutes: No problems there. Ran it in pug's for 5 minutes: No problems there. Played CTF for half an hour: All good.

Where i did expierence problems:

Running elite caves in a full party: I dc'ed 1 in 2 attempts usually along side on or two other party members. This usually happens with in the first minute (or two).

Running elite caves with with a pug: This is probalby just down to randomness, but in 6 tries there were less party members dc'ing.
Note: In my epxierence when you get past the first minute with out DC'ing you're usually oke for the rest of the map.

Running tombs on my mage: DC a lot here: More then 1 in 2. Same isuess in a party with 3 here. Tried in a party with 2: same issues.

Note: I did not try a solo run here.

notfaded1
08-21-2014, 10:50 AM
For what it's worth I have a Nexus 5 and a Nexus 10 running 4.4.4 android I think right now.
wifi on 50M cable or Tmob 4g LTE.
IGN: fadedwo
you can see what happens to us in Candy's video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oo605qv3e1ab335/20140820_212804%20%281%29.mp4

machinedog
08-21-2014, 11:03 AM
Ok I tested the leper/no leper theory 2 man pt, I didn't dc this time but the mage did in the first mob no leper all killing gear.

Jaman Tree
08-21-2014, 11:10 AM
I wonder if I just quit game. I love spacestudio's game but ping err makes me hard to bear it.
of course I have been taken too much time with my character so I thix mine is so precious to me cuz of my investments for my character.
But I can't playing with it. The only thing what I can do is just chatting with others.

Jaman Tree
08-21-2014, 11:11 AM
I wonder if u guys really check this thread

Somemager
08-21-2014, 11:21 AM
I wonder if u guys really check this thread

There checking but as samhayne said "they care but there's just no reports" Now with everyone posting as samhayne told them to they should be on top of things and trying to fix the problem. I've noticed myself tablet devices tend to lag more often for various reasons while my apple products run smooth as ever. Quite strange but patience is key.

Anakeobal
08-21-2014, 11:34 AM
From today I am experiencing lots of lag...ping Iover 120k...I also have seen others complaining this since 3 days ago..please fix it....we really don't want to increase deaths

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

machinedog
08-21-2014, 11:37 AM
I know sam is reading this thread, I also know remi is running maps trying to figure out the problem. I know its frustrating, noone is suffering more than I am, I depend on farming to keep up with pots. Just read the past posts and start testing theories. Its better than just standing around do nothing at all and complaining that sts isn't doing anything.

Gorecaster
08-21-2014, 12:02 PM
Its also reg maps not just elites. Was derping reg maps w a friend doing myth quests to see whats up. Dc every map in kraken and nordr. Also dc w rem 1:42 into elite oltgar. Its just a very unstable environment rt now. Idk whats up. Remi didnt flinch in our runs. I'm also dcing from camp so its the entire game for me rt now. Screen freezes ping rises until 125k and gg. I dont even wait for the dc anymore.

Niixed
08-21-2014, 12:50 PM
IGN: Wyldstorm
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
OS Version: Andriod 4.4.2
Connection: Wifi Router connected to Comcast cable modem
Description: AL is unplayable right now. Latency fluctuates too much. Every action taken has a 50% estimated chance of being delayed. I tried a simple story token quest (its solo and short) and I experienced constant, intermittent delays of movements, attacks, everything. It was like going through a time warp accordion.

For anyone having issues with disconnects can you please reply with the following information:

• Character name

• Device playing on

Thanks!

nathalia
08-21-2014, 01:28 PM
• Character name: Gothical
• Device playing on: iPhone 5
o What OS Version that device is playing on: iOS 6.02
• What type of connection are they playing on: wi-fi
• Detailed description of what happens: suddenly disconnect from server 10-15 times everyday.

Thanks ^^

Enizheuci
08-21-2014, 01:41 PM
Awesome Arachno! Rent to high down the street from me!

manjeayu
08-21-2014, 01:43 PM
NRULES
CHROME BROWSER
4G BROADBAD WITH 20MBps

ALL MAP INCLUDED PVP ROOM TDM OR CTF.. PING ALWAYS NOT STABLE.. DC EVERY 5-10MINUTE.. :-( IM SO SAD..

Enizheuci
08-21-2014, 01:45 PM

Courtesy of Arachno

machinedog
08-21-2014, 02:42 PM
Update: I ran malison in a 3 man pt without any problems added a low lv player to the pt ran normal oltgar keep , the low player ping shot up and said it caused his phone to crash and restart.

Meemaw
08-21-2014, 03:40 PM
LAG IS EVERYWHERE. NORMALLY I'M ALWAYS AT 50 PING OR SOMETHING. NOW I'M ALWAYS 130 PING OR 245 PING OR WHATEVER. THIS IS WHEN IT'S IN TIP TOP SHAPE. WHEN I DID KM3 RUNS 2/5 RUNS I DISCONNECTED OUT OF THE BLUE, everyone in the party did, I RUN AT 100 PING THEN SHOOT TO 23K PING AND IT ROCKETS TO 120K PING EVERY TIME AND DISCONNECTS AT 120K PING. I'm scared to do maps and stuff for farming, even though I need it. We have a guild contest that we had to postpone because of this lag problem. Any dev or mod who sees this, know that it IS confirmed. Everytime we aim to see lag, it never hits us, but when its out of the blue and we seriously dont need lag, it hits. (doesnt come when you want it to).

That run with my guild and Remi was just a lucky run through. Even though the lag problem is a tiny bit better, its still a REALLY big problem... if you guys dont fix it soon, theres gonna be tons of problems with players! Some might leave, some might quit, some might retaliate! (even though its a stupid idea to cause drama)

So point is. There IS a lag bug, and its not been fixed now for 3 days... 3 days, no maps, no nothing! This needs to be fixed!!! >_< >_< >_<

GoodSyntax
08-21-2014, 04:12 PM
After the update, things seems to have smoothed out a bit.....I have completed half a dozen elite runs in full party without a disconnect yet. Still a bit laggy, but at least we're finishing maps now

komatovic
08-21-2014, 04:47 PM
After the update, things seems to have smoothed out a bit.....I have completed half a dozen elite runs in full party without a disconnect yet. Still a bit laggy, but at least we're finishing maps now

i second that

nelson131
08-21-2014, 05:56 PM
I've been doing some runs recently and the dc's seems to be triggered by my mage's clock. Could that be because of the dot display puts too much pressure on the server or the internet? Cus every time i party pull and clock=freezes and dc

Samhayne
08-21-2014, 10:19 PM

Good to hear. Please keep us posted, thanks!

machinedog
08-21-2014, 11:16 PM
yep some lag but no dc, also idk if this is relevent but im noticing blood essence has started dropping better.

Jaffakex
08-22-2014, 03:13 AM
Yesterday disconnects happened every time on elite rooks nest.

OOquantum
08-22-2014, 04:37 AM
Ooquantum
Chrome PC
Windows 7
Still disconnected from game....whole screen was freeze and ping running up till 100k and more then dc(2 or 3 times)

joydhillon
08-22-2014, 05:29 AM
Joydillon
Note 2
Wifi/ 3g
Still the same. Entering in pvp or elites or any tombs. Lags and disconnects.
P.s : my piece of thought : we wont mind if you guys go on a 1-2 days maintance break and add up new servers to ease the load, will give you time to also realse new content in a smoother manner. All I can say is that the game experiences lag due to the increased players that cannot be accomodated in game. I will repeat again : I do play other Multiplayer online games and even they are going in adding new servers to ease load as and when required and they never lag even on mediocre connections. Please do give it a thought.

Candylicks
08-22-2014, 06:15 AM
Happy to report last night runs were great. We had zero disconnect, it was very smooth and seems back to normal.

Gorecaster
08-22-2014, 06:21 AM
I agree that while not smooth as silk, the situation has improved. I did complete several elite maps last night without DC.

Jaman Tree
08-22-2014, 07:24 AM
maybe we should not play with mage. in my experience playing by mage makes disconnection more often than the other characters. Of course only in hunting.

Haligali
08-22-2014, 08:23 AM
maybe we should not play with mage. in my experience playing by mage makes disconnection more often than the other characters. Of course only in hunting.

agree, mages spend the most plats on respec and revive anyways.

OOquantum
08-22-2014, 11:04 AM
I played the game just now and its back to normal,zero dc but still a little bit lag...

phillyr
08-22-2014, 11:59 AM
Same here. Last night and today has been a vast improvement. No dc but lag spikes randomly

Hioarasi
08-22-2014, 09:36 PM
Noticed a giant improvement yesterday. Game play was smooth most of the time while soloing but had minor to moderate lag spikes with full parties on some occasions.

Adehia
08-23-2014, 09:39 AM
Im really tired of doing elite maps and ALWAYS get Dc al boss .... just a waste of time, pots and possible loots.
Couldnt run high maps or Wt also.

Really makes me stop playing the game.

Hioarasi
08-24-2014, 07:21 AM
Lag spikes are happening more often again. Dc more then a few times today, it happens in pt and solo runs.

Zeus
08-24-2014, 01:31 PM
The disconnects seem to be happening when joining or hosting a zone now.

obee
08-24-2014, 08:03 PM
It's still happening!?!,!?

joydhillon
08-25-2014, 01:54 AM
Not d.c but ping running wild.. kinda equivalent to d.c lol

Madnex
08-25-2014, 07:11 AM
This is just silly. No matter if you go PvE or PvP -- even though internet connection 5/5 signal, loading up everything else in a second -- the ping is yellow most of the time and red when you're doing something a bit more intensive like exchanging fire in PvP or luring/throwing time shift on a large mob in PvE; there's a 1-2 second delay which means you are dead by the time your skills actually get fired. Ridiculous.

joydhillon
08-25-2014, 12:03 PM
what the hell is going on here. HOW MUCH DO WE NEED TO POST. IS THERE EVEN SOME ACTION GOING ON?
SAME CRAP AGAIN AND AGAIN.
WHEN ARE YOU GETTING THIS FIXED STS? WE.NEED.A.REPLY.

Gorecaster
08-25-2014, 01:25 PM
Lalala. I lost a perfect level 10 rogue tarlok armor yesterday when i dcd in buy back screen. Also came out of a chat in arena into a spike and ofc it was Rutger with pumpkins. Gf APS.

Candylicks
08-25-2014, 01:38 PM
Lalala. I lost a perfect level 10 rogue tarlok armor yesterday when i dcd in buy back screen. Also came out of a chat in arena into a spike and ofc it was Rutger with pumpkins. Gf APS.

Was laggy yesterday eh. Fade dc twice and Mad during our runs. Eh hope it's not sneaking back in.

Hue
08-26-2014, 01:04 PM
Hello Developers, this is your customers speaking. Could you please keep us up to date on the server disruptions/delays? STICKY, a thread and keep people posted! Wow not hard.

Remiem
08-26-2014, 02:35 PM
Hello Developers, this is your customers speaking. Could you please keep us up to date on the server disruptions/delays? STICKY, a thread and keep people posted! Wow not hard.

To our knowledge, the d/c issues have been resolved. Please let us know via the support portal: support.spacetimestudios.com if you continue to experience issues so that our team can troubleshoot. Thanks!

Hue
08-26-2014, 05:25 PM
To our knowledge, the d/c issues have been resolved. Please let us know via the support portal: support.spacetimestudios.com if you continue to experience issues so that our team can troubleshoot. Thanks!

I'm here because theres still a ping issue. Sorry but support isnt helpful every reply I get is a generic template, sorry player x, we are aware of this issue and are trying to fix it ect ect if you have any further questions please let us know. Send in my questions. They get ignored and in response another generic template. So over it.

What annoys me is the fact that 'apparently' Developers, are aware of it. Weeks later no newes gets posted, no updates on issues. Just a whole lot forum spam of the same question? You'd think after 2 years, they would add such features to keep the community posted and limit forum spam, but no... They would rather let forums get spammed.

phillyr
08-26-2014, 06:19 PM
I'm here because theres still a ping issue. Sorry but support isnt helpful every reply I get is a generic template, sorry player x, we are aware of this issue and are trying to fix it ect ect if you have any further questions please let us know. Send in my questions. They get ignored and in response another generic template. So over it.

What annoys me is the fact that 'apparently' Developers, are aware of it. Weeks later no newes gets posted, no updates on issues. Just a whole lot forum spam of the same question? You'd think after 2 years, they would add such features to keep the community posted and limit forum spam, but no... They would rather let forums get spammed.
Thats 100% true. Support isnt worth the miniscule amount of data it takes to contact them. And the dc issue has basically been resolved but if they read EVERY post after they "fixed" it, it clearly states a high ping rate among many many players.

Endkey
08-27-2014, 03:59 AM
lag spikes all the time

Classychic
08-27-2014, 09:19 AM
There's really something wrong with server or else there wouldn't be this many complaints. It simply means this problem wasn't experienced by the majority before. There is no way an internet connection problem will affect that many people across the globe at the same time. If it were limited to one part of the world then that may be the case. But jt isn't.

Anyway, my device is an ipad mini. Connected via cable internet. I normally have green ping when playing, previously only experiencing spikes when connection is being shared by at least 2 people in the house watching netflix or youtube. At the moment even when I have exclusive use of our wifi, I experience ping spikes almost every 5 minutes. I've tried restarting my device and internet but the results are the same. I go from green (72-110) ping to 15k and then im dead. We're trying to get guildies to finish the current arena APs before the Planar Arena comes but it doesn't help that we die due to ping spikes, and it happens whether solo or in party.

Sent from this iPhone which seems stuck to my hands...

MoloToha
08-27-2014, 10:42 AM
Besides, spikes have begun to occur whether I play solo or in party.

Geuz
08-27-2014, 03:36 PM
No fun in game

Ping is to high

none want to play al or buy platin

many player stop this game

Geuz
08-27-2014, 03:39 PM
Compensation for all player
free platin :))

phillyr
08-27-2014, 05:24 PM
Compensation for all player
free platin :))
Thats what sony did for its customers when their servers were hacked.(not implying stg servers were hacked) Nobody could use the online portion of sony entertainment for ps3 or dl any game for seemed like forever lol. After they fixed up their security, sony gave us a couple free games. It wasnt necessary, but it was a really nice apology gesture on their part.

Madnex
08-27-2014, 07:16 PM
Problem here is, they're somehow still trying to locate the problem. There was a patch which improved things for a short while but we're back at square one atm, game is hardly playable or enjoyable for a large portion of people.

obee
08-27-2014, 07:48 PM
It's back??!?!?!

Hue
08-28-2014, 01:29 AM
Thats what sony did for its customers when their servers were hacked.(not implying stg servers were hacked) Nobody could use the online portion of sony entertainment for ps3 or dl any game for seemed like forever lol. After they fixed up their security, sony gave us a couple free games. It wasnt necessary, but it was a really nice apology gesture on their part.

Philly, that was a ddos attack that took sony out. A group by the name of Lizard Squad. They have been at it for a few weeks now. They took league of legends offline, Jagex aka Runescape along with blizzard, and the whole of twitch on multiple occasions. If they had to come this way there wouldnt be a AL to even play.

Anyway it was a nice gesture of sony, like you said really wasnt required. Just goes to show, thats how much they care about their player base and community.

phillyr
08-28-2014, 11:12 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/29/5ahy5a3a.jpg

Galaxy s4. 4G net/ I always make sure all background apps are closed. I still climb to red ping on an elite pull

MoloToha
08-29-2014, 10:00 AM
The issue is still here, always have red ping in wt4 with party (everything is OK when soloing).

Madnex
08-29-2014, 02:07 PM
I saw some improvement today, ping stayed around 150-285 with small spikes that didn't really get in the way of solo/duo-ing elites. But, with full team of four, there are many many occassions where I find myself running around frozen* players and mobs with ping running up by hundreds per sec, either to disconnect or come out of the lag dead.

*frozen as in not moving or reacting, not ice-frozen

manhands
08-30-2014, 07:57 AM
Sorry to read the problem is mutual. STS has made pretty robust and stable games, it's frustrating when the ping is killing the fun. FWIW, The one good part of high pings is when the game catches back up and everything explodes at once.

Sdbigdaddy
08-31-2014, 04:11 PM
Sdbigdaddy
iPad 4
High speed Ethernet wifi

Can stream movies, anime, etc... The roku shows that the wifi strength is excellent. Get in game especially km3 green ping, heads towards Harley Ping goes to red and sometimes to 1000s. Lag. Sometimes dc.

Is this normal? As far as I'm concerned I have absolutely no issues with my internet access and internet. Why the spike?

lethaljade
08-31-2014, 08:51 PM
This still isn't fixed 4 times dc today and one the whole party disconnect Inn The middle of finding challenger, 4 people disconnecting at once clearly is a sever problem, can't even play or enjoy the game when dc in the middle of runs constantly.

lethaljade
08-31-2014, 08:57 PM

Im pretty sure this is still a problem remiem, ive been in several party's where everyone has disconnected all at once, can't be that everyone gets bad Internet all at the same time with sync disconnecting, somethings up, alot of people are experiencing the same problems, could you please look into this, its making the game very hard to play.

Classychic
09-03-2014, 11:04 AM
This still isn't fixed 4 times dc today and one the whole party disconnect Inn The middle of finding challenger, 4 people disconnecting at once clearly is a sever problem, can't even play or enjoy the game when dc in the middle of runs constantly.

If this keeps up until the Planar Arena is released, we won't even be able to enjoy it. Less-geared players won't have a shot at finishing if they can't move around, avoid red zones and heal/pot. It's an awful waste of pots and plats, trying to finish maps despite the issue. The thing is, most of us who are complaining have good internet connection. My normal ping is from 30-150. I don't expect to die from sudden lag spikes then.

Sent from this iPhone which seems stuck to my hands...

joydhillon
09-07-2014, 03:09 AM
Yep.. it got fixed a bit for some players but now its back again.

OOquantum
09-14-2014, 11:03 PM
high ping then disconnect problem was back for me again....:(
and i felt like after every short fix,my game will became like this...pls try to fix it STS!!!!!

Candylicks
09-15-2014, 11:41 AM

Ugh.