PDA

View Full Version : Execute Effect

FluffNStuff
01-18-2011, 10:48 PM
So I was reading some different posts about execute and found that none of them were really accurate according to my tests, so I am posting what I found.

First, what execute "is". Simply put, it is a second hit. Consider it two rolls from one attack. When execute happens, you will see the first damage number, then a second damage number, then the 'execute' statement. The two damages are independent, and either can be higher, and one, both or neither can crit.

Second, when execute can happen. In my tests, execute has a 'chance' to happen only while the opponent is debuffed by Hell Scream. This is the reason people have seen three in a row, because that is how many swings you can get out while Hell Scream Debuff is active.

Now to dispel some rumors:
Execute decreases hit percentage, damage and armor. This is the Hell Scream Debuff, and these effects do not increase when an execute happens.

Execute causes Hell Scream to stack. Hell Scream ALREADY stacks, and at most up to three times, but the 'three stack' lasts extremely short. Execute does not make Hell Scream last longer, and it does affect it's ability to stack.

Disclaimers:
These test were done with the Shadow Hax. If someone wants to test this with the vibra, then please post if you get the same results or different.

Arterra
01-18-2011, 11:22 PM
Pity only for bears.

Edit: ouyea or at least if bear in party

giayuan
01-18-2011, 11:29 PM
no wonder
i was on my pally and executed a poor djinn 7 times or so in a row

FluffNStuff
01-18-2011, 11:35 PM
no wonder
i was on my pally and executed a poor djinn 7 times or so in a row

It worked on your pally? Hmm, might need to respec for a test. Might just need ~any~ debuff.

giayuan
01-18-2011, 11:42 PM
My pally was equipping the hax, and the bear did hellscream. dont respec lol

FluffNStuff
01-19-2011, 02:40 PM
My pally was equipping the hax, and the bear did hellscream. dont respec lol

Didn't respect to try :)