PDA

View Full Version : Should Change Capture the Flag - FFA or Just normal Kills Game 5-5

Ice
08-19-2014, 12:50 AM
STS CTF is boring a lot of free flaggers.

Please removed the Flag in CTF and make it a 5-5 room. ( rename to something else )

1.)The room shall be Race to 10.
2.) You need to wipeout the other team to get 1 score.
3.) You can rejoin but once your dead you get a 5 second penalty - so you will stay in spawn for 5 seconds.
why with 5 second penalty - so rouge wont keep on rejoining that fast.
4.) Only two spawn areas Left and Right - Then one big circle in the middle for Clash or Square.
5.) Opposite team Cant enter your spawn area

This Idea Solved 2 things.

1. )This way no more annoying Free Flaggers who join room just flagging and ruin the Whole CTF game.

2.) No more blockers since they will die with you or if blocker will join its no use since opposite team cant enter the spawn area.

3.) also get rid of the flag apps lol and replace with another AP

Iliketolol
08-19-2014, 02:09 AM
STS CTF is boring a lot of free flaggers.

Please removed the Flag in CTF and make it a 5-5 room.

1.)The room shall be Race to 10.
2.) You need to wipeout the other team to get 1 score.
3.) You can rejoin but once your dead you get a 5 second penalty - so you will stay in spawn for 5 seconds.
why with 5 second penalty - so rouge wont keep on rejoining that fast.
4.) Only two spawn areas Left and Right - Then one big circle in the middle for Clash or Square.
5.) Opposite team Cant enter your spawn area

This Idea Solved 2 things.

1. )This way no more annoying Free Flaggers who join room just flagging and ruin the Whole CTF game.

2.) No more blockers since they will die with you or if blocker will join its no use since opposite team cant enter the spawn area.

remove flag from capture the flag game?

^^ genius spotted.

Ice
08-19-2014, 02:57 AM
remove flag from capture the flag game?

^^ genius spotted.

yup it also get rid of the flag aps.

Gensin
08-19-2014, 03:05 AM
yup it also get rid of the flag aps.

I'm just waiting for ganku and leads to shout at you..

Coolskies
08-19-2014, 03:14 AM
"Capture the Flag" without out flags? :banana:

Ice
08-19-2014, 03:24 AM
meh why would you call it ctf it dont have flags. ofc you will rename it ( sigh)

I suggesting to replace it with another pvp room.

Arachnophobik
08-19-2014, 03:38 AM
They shud make a separate map for that with a different title. One thing i love about the flagging system is a lot of o.p. players flag. That being said o.p. players also gang. So thats one less o.p. ganger i guess.

Gensin
08-19-2014, 03:59 AM
meh why would you call it ctf it dont have flags. ofc you will rename it ( sigh)

I suggesting to replace it with another pvp room.

I'll agree if you said make another map.

But you said remove all the aps for flags, makes people that take time flag to cut themselves in the neck.

Instanthumor
08-19-2014, 04:02 AM
makes people that take time flag to cut themselves in the neck.

That's totally fineeeeeeee... right? ;)

Gensin
08-19-2014, 04:05 AM
That's totally fineeeeeeee... right? ;)

YES IT IS IN FACT!

Ps: do I really have to put the word "sarcastically speaking" I think we are all educated to think so.

epicrrr
08-19-2014, 04:48 AM
You already have that room just go in Map > Trulle's Forest (TDM) :banana:

Energizeric
08-19-2014, 05:23 AM
Capture the Flag is a really fun game, you just have to give some incentive for people to play it properly. As soon as something doesn't work as intended, everyone just wants to get rid of it. Instead, how about fixing it.

obee
08-19-2014, 06:56 AM
Instead of removing it, how about people actually playing it, instead of trying to get flags for lb, and killing each other. It's called capture the flag for a reason. But yes, remove the ap! We are all tired of flaggers making drama when you kill them

j3peaz
08-19-2014, 10:31 AM
Doesn't ignore work in pvp?

Ice
08-20-2014, 12:41 AM
Nah a lot of end gamers just flag and want to be in the LB. They want to earn free flags and i hate it!

Its very stupid IMO it kills the game . No one play the real CTF rules this days and if you kill them they called you ganger, flag killer, no respect duh!

We are in opposite team so obviously my gold is to stop you from flagging.. geezz... players change the CTF rules that you cant kill flagger very very grrrr.

Rotler
08-20-2014, 01:21 PM
ICE how many Flags have you
got Can I See??

I am a flagger and Belive Me it's ain't Easy.
I was once just 200 flags now 12.2k flags which is all Shier HARD WORK and dedication to be on LEADERBOARD.

Let me ask You if 10 out of 8 are my Guildies Will they Kill Me or if You were in My place will your OWN Guildies Kill you.

I guess not. So in that case yes you do get Free Flags.

By Saying Remove flags from Ctf Sorry I Do not Buy that or Like that.

Also their ain't no rules that I have to kill the flagger or I have to kill the Opponent it's My wish. And Flagging is the only Thing you can not Cheat with.

Put the Topic as a Suggestion and not Making it discouraging for those who have Work Hard.

ŚWill edit if any Corrections to be DoneŚ

Matutd
08-20-2014, 01:31 PM

Ummm....

If you really believe that this is a problem, you are the one ruining ctf games

Jonnymaynard
08-20-2014, 01:40 PM
Sell brain #1k

Animatic
08-20-2014, 02:36 PM
completely agree. Free flagging is cheap and shows nothing of talent or skill in pvp. Imo it should have a cap or a cool down period between games and only the winning team should be awarded points. Now this wouldn't stop all abuses of the free flaggers but would stop a large amount. If there was something of value to lose if you lose a match I think it would get people actually playing.
Maybe use another game currency to use like energy tokens for the game events. Whatever the answer is i really hope changes are coming to PvP soon. At end game between events its the only fun thing to do. Also why can't a dueling system be added ?

Energizeric
08-20-2014, 02:41 PM
As I posted in the other thread, the solution to fix this issue is very easy:

1) when anyone on your team scores a flag, all team members get awarded +1 flag. This will encourage players to work as a team to score flags.

2) when you return your own teams flag, you get +1 flag. This will encourage players to try to kill the flagger on the opposing team before he scores.

These 2 changes will put an end to the free flagging and ensure that the game is played as intended.

Animatic
08-20-2014, 02:53 PM

1) when anyone on your team scores a flag, all team members get awarded +1 flag. This will encourage players to work as a team to score flags.

2) when you return your own teams flag, you get +1 flag. This will encourage players to try to kill the flagger on the opposing team before he scores.

These 2 changes will put an end to the free flagging and ensure that the game is played as intended.

That would solve a majority of it but wont stop lb flaggers or dummy farmers who close rooms to free flag and dummy farm. If you added cooldown times between games or charged a pvp entry fee it would stop even more abuses.

One thing id like to see is guild or party automatically added to the same team in a new game like a reserved spot kind of thing. Its kinda annoying trying to get a team vs team battle with the current way you enter pvp.

Rotler
08-20-2014, 03:01 PM

Why all get awarded +1?? Who ever Flagged only he should get +1, as there will be players who may just stand or block or may use it to just farm flags for two or maybe 5 twinks at one Go. So doing nothing for that be awarded +1 flag seems pretty unfair to Me.

Finally yes why not do this make a Another Title in the Kdr for Ctf Saved that will be somthing New and interesting killing the flagger and saving ur Flags.

Ice
08-21-2014, 12:35 AM
ICE how many Flags have you
got Can I See??

I am a flagger and Belive Me it's ain't Easy.
I was once just 200 flags now 12.2k flags which is all Shier HARD WORK and dedication to be on LEADERBOARD.

Let me ask You if 10 out of 8 are my Guildies Will they Kill Me or if You were in My place will your OWN Guildies Kill you.

I guess not. So in that case yes you do get Free Flags.

By Saying Remove flags from Ctf Sorry I Do not Buy that or Like that.

Also their ain't no rules that I have to kill the flagger or I have to kill the Opponent it's My wish. And Flagging is the only Thing you can not Cheat with.

Put the Topic as a Suggestion and not Making it discouraging for those who have Work Hard.

ŚWill edit if any Corrections to be DoneŚ

Rofl! I got 7k Flags on my other toon, 3.8k Flags on my rouge.

Sorry we also got guild rules not to join opposite them when you see a guild member inside.

we dont tolerate kill farmers and would love to kill all free flaggers and let them work hard for it.

Dont tell if its hard or easy. im telling you there is a lot of people who just want to flag. They will enter the CTF game and will chat saying ( FLAGING ONLY PLEASE DONT KILL ME ) This not ruin the whole game?

Good example of them are the JUST FLAG GUILD!

Yes your right there is no rules that you cant kill a flagger its your wish but when you kill a flagger most of the guilds and players will call you ganger and will hunt you.

For me i dont really mind i can defend my self.

Ice
08-21-2014, 12:36 AM

OR maybe they need to finish the game before they get the flag scores.

Example if red team wins all members of red team get 5 Flags and Blue team wont get any flags at all.
This way they need to do team work.

TheMightyFeusalet
08-21-2014, 12:38 AM
Lets do a capture thr flag without flags looke logic <3