PDA

View Full Version : Apacheofarrow

RedRyder
01-18-2011, 11:22 PM
Beware of this guy. He likes to boot when the boss is almost dead (In this case the OL)
I advise everyone NOT to play with this herb. I've read about this happening but didnt think it would to me. I potted and everything -___-

giayuan
01-18-2011, 11:28 PM
herb? xD
/10

Palyna
01-18-2011, 11:35 PM
goshh thats a very nasty thing to do. better to host own game then.

Ladylove
01-18-2011, 11:36 PM
Better hide ya kids, hide ya wife

RedRyder
01-18-2011, 11:39 PM
And hide Yo husbands cause they bootin' everybody up in HERRR'

Ladylove
01-18-2011, 11:40 PM

Mmmmmhm we gon find you

Otukura
01-19-2011, 12:15 AM
Same thing happened to me. I can back you up...

Timmeee
01-19-2011, 12:48 AM
you dont have to call and confess we comin fo you!

RedRyder
01-19-2011, 12:50 AM
Nuff said!!

Xxkrazyredxx
01-19-2011, 03:22 AM

Lmao!!! U
I just saw that tosh.o these comment made my day lmao!

Riccits
01-19-2011, 06:39 AM
ppl still think that when they solo bosses they have more luck... LOL

Fyrce
01-19-2011, 01:43 PM
I perm-ignore people like that. Booting right before boss or as the boss is dying has got to be one of the worst playing offenses.

Haven't played with one of these types of people in a very long time, thank goodness. Hosting own games or having friends hosting games really helps. Probably why I haven't seen one of these in a long time. Maybe since Ao2 days.

BeefyMeat
01-19-2011, 01:48 PM
Mmmmmhm we gon find you

So you can run and tell that, homeboy.

Gaddy
01-19-2011, 05:30 PM
Happened to me too. Tank pot and all...

I almost threw my phone out the window

His buddy XcaliberX likes to do this too.

I will never ride with these two tools again.

RedRyder
01-19-2011, 05:47 PM
Yea man. It's funny cause right after he booted with the reason "solo" he was on my sack apologizing saying he's never soloed before and he wanted to. Someone explain to me what soloing was happening when I did mostly all the damage and the guy couldn't even break the shield. He said he didn't have time to tell me he was "soloing" earlier but he had just enough time to boot me the last minute.

I bet he got a celerity bow lol cause he wouldn't have wasted time calming me down after the boot

Fyrce
01-20-2011, 01:11 AM
I say perm-ignore them both. There are so many nice people out there that there's no reason to waste your time on these types.

Phaded
01-20-2011, 07:26 AM
Well obviously we have a booter in Alterra...

z0d
01-20-2011, 09:37 AM
hrm...maybe the devs should add a reputation stat. have a thumbs up/down you can click on each player.

that wouldn't cause too much havoc, would it? ;)

bwahaha

Warchanter
01-20-2011, 11:53 AM
U r so dumb so dumb lol

Lawlessomega
02-02-2011, 11:52 PM
Okay I am going to post this because well this is the only place in the forum where his name is at. I have just recently gotten back into pocket legends after a forced 2 month retirement (fiance dropped iphone in toilet) and when I came back I met this guy in the thread title. Now he seemed nice enough and he was kind enough to show me how to do a few PvP combos for my dex bird. This is where I had my bad experience, he offered to sell me a sentinel shotgun of death for 50k (should have known better too good to be true) and I spent the next few hours collecting the cash to buy it and when I finally had it he invited me to a PvP session to talk about it. We talked for a bit and blah blah blah "this is a 300k weapon" and "no problem don't worry about it" I even offered to pay more. We entered the trade window and I put the 50k in the box and since I had no reason to deem him a cheat I hit the accept, and of course he talked for a bit and exited the trade with my cash. He promptly left the PvP match and said he had to go before I could even tell him what happened.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt for a few days now and whenever I have seen him on he quickly leaves before I can even tell him. At this point I am cutting my loses and just ignoring him but hopefully people will read this and think twice before doing any trades with him. Btw yeah 50k is nothing but still that is 2 hours of my life that I don't get back.

his ign are as follows (all that I know)
apacheofarrow
apacheofmagic

Fyrce
02-03-2011, 03:15 AM
There's a trade confirmation button for a reason. It becomes unchecked if anyone removes an item. So before you tap the confrim button, make sure the trade is what you wanted. I suppose they're going to do a double confirm next...? I wonder if in a year, we'll be talking about a triple confirm :P

BeefyMeat
02-03-2011, 09:17 AM
Double super secret confirm after a triple dog confirm.

RedRyder
02-03-2011, 09:45 AM
Lol devs this guy is obviously a problem. I think a personal email would suffice ;)

StompArtist
02-03-2011, 10:19 AM
Yup that's the guy who booted me at boss fight saying "no loot for you". Ignore and leave when he shows up is my current strategy. I refuse to be in the same instance as the unwashed. :D

BeefyMeat
02-03-2011, 10:24 AM
Thats sad that he knows what he's doing and is ok with being a dink. The problem is that there are so many people coming and going in this game with no clue until it happens to them that they won't know better until it's too late.

hawkei
02-03-2011, 10:27 AM
Is what he did worth temporary ban

StompArtist
02-03-2011, 10:29 AM
Problem is that what he's doing is impossible to prove as far as I know. I don't think STS would boot people based on message board peeps claiming that said player is a turnip.

RedRyder
02-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Problem is that what he's doing is impossible to prove as far as I know. I don't think STS would boot people based on message board peeps claiming that said player is a turnip.

Which is unfortunate. I threatened to make this thread about him when he did this to me that day and he was literally on his knees asking for forgiveness. The least I could do is raise awareness off this jackhole

BeefyMeat
02-03-2011, 10:33 AM
Screenshot could help. Yes, I understand there are people talented enough in the ways of photoshop that could edit it, but I don't think anyone dislikes Apache that much that they'd go that far.

Kindread
02-03-2011, 11:30 AM
All you can do is spread the word about this a$$clown. Let's rez ban this guy. I know I would and I'd boot him from any games I run with the lamest reasons just to give him some of his own medicine.

RedRyder
02-03-2011, 12:11 PM
All you can do is spread the word about this a$$clown. Let's rez ban this guy. I know I would and I'd boot him from any games I run with the lamest reasons just to give him some of his own medicine.

Or boot him before the boss. Actually, everyone reading this, that should be the action taken upon him. If you're not the host, then spread the word to him/her!

Thelonearcher
02-03-2011, 12:14 PM
Ill target him in pvp every time till he leaves for ya ^_^

Kujen
02-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Report him. The devs can and have, banned people for scamming or doing anything to ruin the game for others. It's all against ToS.

Thelonearcher
02-03-2011, 12:24 PM
The fact that 1.7 is not out yet is ruiningmy gameing experience so can I get apple banned?

hawkei
02-03-2011, 12:27 PM
I don't think so this game wouldn't be here if it wasn't for apple

RedRyder
02-03-2011, 12:30 PM
Ill target him in pvp every time till he leaves for ya ^_^

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh297/AggelikoOoOoO/thanks.jpg