PDA

View Full Version : task killer for ipod touch?

Cabero
01-18-2011, 11:46 PM
I got a newbie friend don't even have his first 50 yet and he can't see mage on his friends list but I can see him. This happens to me a lot I just force stop the game and come back that usually works but I'm on Droid he's on ipod touch what's a good task killer app for ipod touches?

Edit he don't know how to force stop the game manually on his touch that's why I suggest a task killer app.

giayuan
01-18-2011, 11:51 PM
hmm..thats a problem. i have that problem too sometimes. When I add someone, it takes a long time before its loaded on my list..

Cabero
01-18-2011, 11:52 PM
hmm..thats a problem. i have that problem too sometimes. When I add someone, it takes a long time before its loaded on my list..

Ya I have that problem everytime now for over a month.

asommers
01-18-2011, 11:53 PM
If you're running OS4, you can double-tap on the home button which will bring up a list of running apps. Tap-hold on any app to bring up minus signs in the upper left corner of each icon. Tap the minus sign to close the app.

If you're not running OS4, when you hit the home button, it kills the app.

-ALS

Cabero
01-18-2011, 11:59 PM
If you're running OS4, you can double-tap on the home button which will bring up a list of running apps. Tap-hold on any app to bring up minus signs in the upper left corner of each icon. Tap the minus sign to close the app.

If you're not running OS4, when you hit the home button, it kills the app.

-ALS

thx I'll him read this.