PDA

View Full Version : New level cap

Laveen
08-19-2014, 09:10 AM
Does anyone know if there will be a new level cap soon? Huhu

Candylicks
08-19-2014, 09:12 AM
After the first of the year.

We have Planar, Halloween event, holiday event to hold us over.

obee
08-19-2014, 09:12 AM
Not in a while. If there is one soon, then probably after Halloween event, but before tarlok 2

Madnex
08-19-2014, 10:13 AM
Not in the horizon, I expect it next summer after skill refinements.

Laveen
08-19-2014, 10:14 AM
Thanks!:)

Vls
08-19-2014, 01:17 PM
Next summer? I don't think so ;) let's check time between global updates in AL -
Start > Dead City - 1,5 months
Dead City > Kraken - 2 months
Kraken > Nordr - 2 months again
Nordr > Shuyal - 4 months 10 days
Shuyal > Tindirin - 6,5 months

So in my opinion it will in 6,5-8 months after Tindirin expansion, rather in autumn :D

ClumsyCactus
08-19-2014, 01:22 PM
Next summer? I don't think so ;) let's check time between global updates in AL -
Start > Dead City - 1,5 months
Dead City > Kraken - 2 months
Kraken > Nordr - 2 months again
Nordr > Shuyal - 4 months 10 days
Shuyal > Tindirin - 6,5 months

So in my opinion it will in 6,5-8 months after Tindirin expansion, rather in autumn :D

This autumn we have the halloween event,the new arena,and on the winter" tarlok"... I am not sure if it can fit, but maybe after "tarlok"?

Madnex
08-19-2014, 01:54 PM
Lol this logic would be OK if the event system didn't butt in. Much work has been put in the Halloween event and the Christmas event and that means content to fit the new points-per-boss system that gives rewards per tier and has a limited time LB with exclusive prizes for the top players. Next summer is a good guess, trust me lol.

Energizeric
08-19-2014, 01:58 PM
After the first of the year.

We have Planar, Halloween event, holiday event to hold us over.

This is correct.

We have Planar Arena coming soon, then the Planar Tombs probably a month afterwards, then Halloween event, and then the Winter event. Then at some point they are going to revamp the skill system. And only after all of that happens will we see a new expansion.

But don't worry.... all of this stuff is going to keep us plenty busy. And besides, I'm sure most players still have plenty to work for. Unless you already own Nekro, an arcane ring, and a new mythic weapon, and you are on all the leaderboards, then you have plenty to keep working for without an expansion. ;)

Avshow
08-20-2014, 12:42 AM
hey guys!!!!!!

drawfflerz
08-20-2014, 01:44 AM
What do you think about the next expansion project? I hope the story is like back to the future.

Warlord0520
08-20-2014, 01:54 AM
If anything, dark Legends should get a level cap here soon, AL doesent need one till late 2015 since they get a decent amount of content monthly.

Titanium
08-20-2014, 04:23 AM
If anything, dark Legends should get a level cap here soon, AL doesent need one till late 2015 since they get a decent amount of content monthly.

Whine somewhere else.

Vls
08-20-2014, 06:57 AM
Ugh, I don't believe there will be only 1 expansion in 2014, in 2013 we had 3..

obee
08-20-2014, 08:29 AM
Ugh, I don't believe there will be only 1 expansion in 2014, in 2013 we had 3..

There's gonna be only 1. Halloween and other stuff is gonna hold it out. Plus tarlok 2

Remiem
08-20-2014, 11:16 AM
Candylicks is pretty close. We don't have a set date planned for the next level cap and expansion, but like she mentions, we have planar arena coming, planar tombs after that, then halloween and winter events. There will be pleeeeenty to do in until the next level cap. We'll keep you posted on any developments!

for the lulz
08-20-2014, 11:21 AM
good , il be able to cap by then ^.^

Bunny♥
08-20-2014, 11:35 AM
i dont need a new cap yet x)

Warlord0520
08-20-2014, 07:51 PM
Whine somewhere else.

It's not whining, it's called knowing when an expansion is supposed to release, but since you dont know anything about when expansions are supposed to be released I wouldent expect you to give an educated response, Im not suprised you used a 8 year old response like, "whine somewhere else".

Zeus
08-20-2014, 09:23 PM
It's not whining, it's called knowing when an expansion is supposed to release, but since you dont know anything about when expansions are supposed to be released I wouldent expect you to give an educated response, Im not suprised you used a 8 year old response like, "whine somewhere else".

Dark Legends doesn't make money, plain and simple.

Warlord0520
08-20-2014, 09:50 PM
Dark Legends doesn't make money, plain and simple.

That still doesent justify the fact that the game should be abandoned. It WOULD make more money if they added more content.

Instanthumor
08-20-2014, 09:53 PM
That still doesent justify the fact that the game should be abandoned. It WOULD make more money if they added more content.

1 expansion/event in AL >>> 1 expansion/event in DL in terms of profit...

obee
08-20-2014, 10:28 PM
Here we go...

Warlord0520
08-20-2014, 10:29 PM
1 expansion/event in AL >>> 1 expansion/event in DL in terms of profit...

So valuing profit > players satisfaction is the key essential that STS supports? That may seem so, but AL is 2 years younger than DL, but has a 5 level cap above Dark Legends, I think we all know DL is due for an update.

Warlord0520
08-20-2014, 10:31 PM
Here we go...

Try telling that to the kid(aka: titanium)that uses "whining" as an excuse to keep people from having an opinion about updates for games other than arcane legends bruh

Zeus
08-20-2014, 10:45 PM
So valuing profit > players satisfaction is the key essential that STS supports? That may seem so, but AL is 2 years younger than DL, but has a 5 level cap above Dark Legends, I think we all know DL is due for an update.

It's actually a year younger.

Also, no. They are a gaming company that does what they need to do in order to stay current and wanted. Heck, take a look at Gameloft. Their games rarely if ever get updated.

I came from PL but I also understand business is business. STG does what they have to do to survive and thrive just like any gaming company would.

Warlord0520
08-20-2014, 10:53 PM
It's actually a year younger.

Also, no. They are a gaming company that does what they need to do in order to stay current and wanted. Heck, take a look at Gameloft. Their games rarely if ever get updated.

I came from PL but I also understand business is business. STG does what they have to do to survive and thrive just like any gaming company would.

I completely understand, but a little update for DL and SL, like the update they did for PL but for those games would go a long way to help boost player population in return to boost income.

Xeusx
08-21-2014, 02:10 AM
Childish drama .-.

Anarchist
08-21-2014, 02:32 AM
Let's see what happens when a new sts game comes out and AL stops receiving updates
:rolleyes:

Dex Scene
08-21-2014, 05:04 AM
All these events and cap increasing make me fulfill and more than happy happy :3

Energizeric
08-21-2014, 05:09 AM

My understanding is that DL was never profitable, even back when they added content regularly, which is why they abandoned it.

Warlord0520
08-21-2014, 01:01 PM
Let's see what happens when a new sts game comes out and AL stops receiving updates

There would be a lot of people crying like there was when the elondrian event ended, they can't take it not having new content 2 weeks after one event without crying lol

Hectororius
08-21-2014, 01:10 PM
There would be a lot of people crying like there was when the elondrian event ended, they can't take it not having new content 2 weeks after one event without crying lol

Or you could just stay on topic instead of derailing the thread with your cries for updates in other games.

warriorromio
08-21-2014, 02:24 PM
they need to add something new frop to elits for making game more alive...
yes they are adsing new arena and tomb....
for keeping us bussy...
but but these arena and tombs only keep atantion fo a week or two.....
now running elites are like...
for just killing for boss not fr the loot if u get something the It will not sell for days..
because the items isnt wort any more..
why not elite gear crafting..
why dont they craft magma gears
and wepons...
upgrade them.....
or add a way to craft a new magma gears......
and.....
for next expension it needs to be hard...
but seriously I need a new mythic armor or a armor upgrade before it...
because its hard to survive in next expensiin with these gears

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Azepeiete
08-21-2014, 02:48 PM
hey guys!!!!!!

Look who's alive...

Kakashis
08-21-2014, 05:33 PM

Nah, there's too much risk factor and wild card involved should that ever be the case. They risk losing the AL player base which we can all admit is quite high and those like myself who were here from the beginning would find it hard to restart again. They've done Fantasy with PL, Future with SL, Horror with DL, and the Magic which is AL and guess which one hits it home? I think it's safe to say that if there's another game developed in the far distant future, it would zone into the theme of AL in which case why not just build on AL itself XD I think what STS is doing with AL is perfectly fine and they're moving more and more features that were once plat exclusive open to everyone now! I remember when I used to farm elite with no luck other than what was given to me by klazz and shazbot, and then also just with lep. Great progess has been made and there's still plenty of plat spenders in this game to ensure it's survival for a long time to come :)

Anarchist
08-21-2014, 06:38 PM
Nah, there's too much risk factor and wild card involved should that ever be the case. They risk losing the AL player base which we can all admit is quite high and those like myself who were here from the beginning would find it hard to restart again. They've done Fantasy with PL, Future with SL, Horror with DL, and the Magic which is AL and guess which one hits it home? I think it's safe to say that if there's another game developed in the far distant future, it would zone into the theme of AL in which case why not just build on AL itself XD I think what STS is doing with AL is perfectly fine and they're moving more and more features that were once plat exclusive open to everyone now! I remember when I used to farm elite with no luck other than what was given to me by klazz and shazbot, and then also just with lep. Great progess has been made and there's still plenty of plat spenders in this game to ensure it's survival for a long time to come :)

There won't be a Sts game better than AL or you hope there won't be one? :rolleyes:

Sooner or later(dunno when) especially while trying to keep in touch with competitors and a more demanding player base, AL technology and spirit will become too old and recycled.
As Samhayne said to the PL players when they massively cried for a update and cursed the creation of AL (i won't bother searching for the thread):
its simplier to create a new game than to restyle a old one. (More or less)

Burstnuke
08-21-2014, 06:43 PM

Risk factor in losing the AL playerbase ? Thats what happened to PL and trust me the pl player base was big. Anyways back to topic Lol.

Rare
08-21-2014, 06:50 PM
So valuing profit > players satisfaction is the key essential that STS supports?

You must be new here :p

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Szangheili
08-22-2014, 03:36 AM
Gives me some time to catch up hopefully ;D

Xeusx
08-22-2014, 03:47 AM
Gives me some time to catch up hopefully ;D
Don't worry! The next level cap will be in next year! <3

Morholt
08-22-2014, 03:57 AM
Candylicks is pretty close. We don't have a set date planned for the next level cap and expansion, but like she mentions, we have planar arena coming, planar tombs after that, then halloween and winter events. There will be pleeeeenty to do in until the next level cap. We'll keep you posted on any developments!Not to mention that the mythic weapons came out quite a bit late and are still very new & shiny.
I'd imagine people would be quite sad to not have much time to enjoy them being top notch weapons, before comparable lvl 46 legendaries are out with a much smaller price tag.

As5055565
01-26-2015, 06:46 PM
Ya
A

As5055565
01-26-2015, 06:47 PM
Yea*