PDA

View Full Version : The Most Helpful Guild in AL Contest!

OtAtOtomustam
08-19-2014, 05:07 PM
I thought this might be a fun idea. A contest based on which guild is the most supportive and helpful throughout AL. Every guild will be eligible to win.

The idea is simple just select the guild you believe has assisted and promoted the AL player base the most and vote for them. I will tally the votes at the end of the two week period.

Rules:

Must have a minimum baseline of 25 votes granted by other players to qualify (posted in thread)

Must post player name and guild when voting

Giving away free items is not permitted to gain votes

Voting players must include a brief description of what assistance was given by the guild they are voting for alongside their vote

Players may not vote for their own Guilds.

Contest Starts Friday 8/22

Prizes:

1st
50 Elondrian Crates
100 Regular Crates
150 Luck Elixirs

2nd
25 Elondrian Crates
50 Regular Crates
75 Luck Elixirs

3rd
100 Deary Eggs
100 Silver Chests

The prizes will be given to the winning guilds GM to be distributed throughout their guild.

Side Note:

I know there will be some glaring loopholes that people will be able to take advantage of I just ask that you don't, it would only ruin what could possibly be a very unique contest with interesting results.

Guilds are currently ranked by numbers and statistics (which are difficult to achieve and earned)

But perhaps we can try to measure the personality and character of a guild and the individuals residing within.

I am open to any suggestions on how this can be improved from now until Friday : )

Universalpro
08-20-2014, 02:05 AM
So how do we vote? Just reply on thread? If so here's mine
I vote for Immaculate(current 6th rank)
Reasons
1. Very friendly and helpful players
2. Help in APS
3. Neutral PvP
4. Helped me and taught me all elite maps(parking and stuff)
5. Help with merching
6. Timely contests.
And more over its a really fun place to be:) its not like some other totally serious guilds.
Its the best guild out there!!
My ign - universal pro
Guild - Immaculate

Jurmans
08-20-2014, 04:32 AM
I'm going with universalpro, immaculate is the most helpfull/best/coolest guild atm :).

Ign: bananaranimo
Guild: district twelve

Jurmans
08-20-2014, 04:33 AM
So how do we vote? Just reply on thread? If so here's mine
I vote for Immaculate(current 6th rank)
Reasons
1. Very friendly and helpful players
2. Help in APS
3. Neutral PvP
4. Helped me and taught me all elite maps(parking and stuff)
5. Help with merching
6. Timely contests.
And more over its a really fun place to be:) its not like some other totally serious guilds.
Its the best guild out there!!
My ign - universal pro
Guild - Immaculate

Ps: u can't vote for ur own guild.

Universalpro
08-20-2014, 06:44 AM
Oh I m sorry lol

Rasalvatore
08-20-2014, 11:10 AM
I vote for Mythic Dragon [GM : Chaavy].
I joined this guild when I started playing AL, most awesome players and like minded people in the guild.

Vote for Mythic Dragon :)

Omgmarvel
08-20-2014, 04:39 PM
I vote for Karma
Being Nice

Deviant Misfits
Really helpful go check their contest in contest part of forums

toxorto
08-21-2014, 01:41 AM
3rd
100 Deary Eggs
100 Silver Chests

That is just LOOOL
anyways good luck to everyone
:banana:

Java
08-21-2014, 02:17 AM
I vote for The Apocalypse
More than a guild. It's family. Small but mighty...family members are helpful & generous, not only with gold & gifts but their time as well. Great community website and Line chat group makes finding help so easy. Generous monthly contests. Balticwraith is a fantastic guild leader and officers like Jeobug, Feinggroh(sp) & HM Azurenova make newblife less painful. Love u guys.

In game name Coffeegirl

SacredKnight
08-21-2014, 02:23 AM
LOL@100Deary Eggs

Nice idea though ;)

Dylan Walls
08-21-2014, 09:34 AM
my vote goes to the Apocalypse.
a smallish guild but definitely brings quality over quantity, even not being a member here i found their members helpful to the point of being ran through maps ( even though i was not one of their members) ,and being given some eggs and armour to help improve my stats , ( thankyou btw lol) so basically an all round friendly,helpful set of people, and yes im looking to transfer there soon :)

in game name:
mrsbiscuit
current guild: overlords of arlor

mishafeng
08-21-2014, 05:40 PM
hmmmm what if i leave my guild vote then rejoin? :P

Problmatique
08-21-2014, 10:30 PM
The guild I am voting for is The Apocalypse. They are a friendly, welcoming guild, and are a family. They have competitions giving out amazing prizes like dova bears, they help you beat bosses and they will talk to you about any game problems, or RL problems, that you have. They are an amazing family to be a part of.

In game name: Problmatique

inkredible
08-21-2014, 11:23 PM
Kind of hard to vote since I been in dm for 2 years ( left for about a month that's about it )

No guild stands out to me, my friends list are helpful
Pvp wise - oxygen, mag, some karma

As for my ghost visit (with diff toon, dun dun)

I really found chival union help each other a lot same goes with pheonix
(Reppin serancha ;))

radagan
08-21-2014, 11:27 PM
I vote deviant misfit(if typed right)
They have helped me alot in pvp and I have much friends there & just they are awesome