PDA

View Full Version : Vanity gems ( wouldn't this be a neat idea? )

fiftyonecents
08-19-2014, 07:38 PM
This thread is about my idea of VANITY GEMS .... wouldn't it be neat if you could gem your vanity, thus allowing STS to enter into this already awesome game a new kind of essence/ gems into the game. Make like three or four different version. I THINK THE MAX NUMBER OF GEMS SHOULD BE 3, BUT SOME WILL SAY 2 ?

I SAY 3 GEMS BECAUSE TWO TO MAKE THE PROC ACTIVE AND THE THIRD GEM WILL DICTATE WHAT COLOR YOUR PROC WILL BECOME ( SIMILAR TO ARCHION RINGS ( PURPLE GLOW, GREEEN GLOW, RED GLOW.)

SUGGESTION: depending on what gems you pair with the essence , it should effect the outcome of the color of your proc.

RULES: must obtain 20 essence in order to create a gem, for the proc to go into effect you must have ALL slots full, will the 3rd remaining slot being the normal ( blood , fire , glacial ) gems that you already familiar in game with.

or maybe make it to where you need a recipe kit in order to convert to vanity gems, similar to the dragon teeth, in order to craft the dragonite bar you need 120 dragon teeth plus a recipe.

OR WE CAN SIMPLY USE THE ALREADY EXISTING GEMS IN PLACE??? SIMILAR TO THE RINGS ONLY IT WILL REQUIRE 3. NOT SURE STILL DEBATING HAHAHAHA!!!

BENEFITS to the gamer: this will also increase the game productivity, allowing more and more options to the gamers that are hard core and wanna get everything they can within there power, be it f2p players or Plat users, this will be available to both kinds of players.

BENEFITS TO STS: introducing this idea will create a new spark of life in the AL world meaning people will see that vanity isn't completely worthless being that you will be able to evolve it into a slightly more advanced version thus creating a stimulus in the values of vanities , so when one makes an in game purchase from the store you can also purchase the upgrade for the vanity as well.

purchases of plat will slightly be increased :) not to say that's all you care about :)

version 1: electro gem: gives your vanity a permanent proc with electricity ( pink ?, blue? )

version 2: smoke gem: this gem gives you a smoke cloud proc , similar to dust moving around.

version 3: particle gem: this gem will give you a particle effect of sparkles similar to the tarlok banner.

version 4: flame gem: this gem will give your vanity a fiery ( fire ) proc similar to the mag suit or swords.

version 5: black jack gem: this gem will make half of your characters body black and the other half normal.

version 6: N/a

version 7: N/a

version 8: N/a

version 9: N/a

version 10: N/a

SO IF YOU LIKE THIS IDEA POST YOUR THOUGHTS LEAVE SOME CONSTRUCTIVE FEED BACK :):):)

THANKS FOR READING MY POST GUYS:eagerness:

Caabatric
08-19-2014, 10:40 PM
cool idea but i dont understand if the gems are just for show or do they actually help you.

Valkiryas
08-20-2014, 12:29 AM
Just for show ( Vanity Gems ) So thatīs it a vanity

Caabatric
08-20-2014, 01:50 AM
I see

Kakashis
08-26-2014, 08:43 PM
I've wanted to see this implemented for the longest time!

fiftyonecents
08-26-2014, 08:47 PM
i've wanted to see this implemented for the longest time!

me two ..lol!!!