PDA

View Full Version : How about in town random low lvl boss attacks, from nordor and lower

fiftyonecents
08-19-2014, 07:56 PM
I have an idea about random attacks in the towns from low lvl boss's ...

This idea came to me because i got fed up with hearing people say they are so bored here in arcane legends so i thought random boss attacks in towns would make the a.l. Community band together and work as a team for once!!

Usually you would only see this kind of effort in a group of players is affilated with the same organization ( guild )

i believe it would creat more friendships with others making a more friendly environment. People are stagnant in towns just sitting around and afk , then boom !! All of a sudden a random boss come strolling in and starts attacking anyone in its path.

The only way to get rid of this pest boss that went rogue from its natural habitat is to band together as a team , and kill !! It!!

This will get you rade boss points and the points can be spent on items ( legendary weapons , and or armor or helms or amulets, or rings, or legendary eggs.

Let me know if you like the sound of this , i know i do !!!!

thanks for reading my post guys..........enjoy!!!

obee
08-19-2014, 08:25 PM
Idk about this. Cuz sometimes I just wanna chill and talk, that would be annoying lol. And what about Afk people

fiftyonecents
08-19-2014, 08:47 PM
Idk about this. Cuz sometimes I just wanna chill and talk, that would be annoying lol. And what about Afk people

the afk people I don't think they will be affected , maybe implementing a ward ?? lol just an idea.... if you have the '' I am afk '' title up then you wont be involved in the attack ?

maybe on the attacks happen in kraag city ? this would bring a sort of attraction back to Kraag City in my opinion......don't forget you can be AFK anywhere you want not just in towns so its not like they are being forced to stay in a town to begin with ?

hahah....aww well I appreciate your response.. thx obee'' :)

obee
08-19-2014, 09:07 PM
the afk people I don't think they will be affected , maybe implementing a ward ?? lol just an idea.... if you have the '' I am afk '' title up then you wont be involved in the attack ?

maybe on the attacks happen in kraag city ? this would bring a sort of attraction back to Kraag City in my opinion......don't forget you can be AFK anywhere you want not just in towns so its not like they are being forced to stay in a town to begin with ?

Hmmmmm now I'm starting to see it

FluffNStuff
08-19-2014, 09:09 PM

Watching Locked crates in auction ...
You have died ... respawn.
Walk back to auction and try watching crates agains ...

And no, there is no message box in Auction. I have been kicked off the server before without even knowing the 15 minute countdown has begun. This is what they really should fix.

fiftyonecents
08-19-2014, 09:19 PM
Watching Locked crates in auction ...
Walk back to auction and try watching crates agains ...

And no, there is no message box in Auction. I have been kicked off the server before without even knowing the 15 minute countdown has begun. This is what they really should fix.

If you are implying that you would become victim to the random attacks while you are viewing items in c.s. then there is a solution to that problem as well....meaning if you don't attack the random boss that tries to invade Kraag city then you will not be affected the Boss will only choose players that are actively attacking , not anyone just standing by .....again ..allow me to point out that this could be set up to where it will only be an occurrence only in a specific town.....if it was all towns then sts can make an announcement.....otherwise let it be Kraag City in my opinion, this town needs the most attention to me...its like a main hub where all lvls are combined and mingle amongst the others :)

Let me know what you think:) after you read my response to yours.

Thanks Fluff.

Caabatric
08-19-2014, 10:35 PM
Great idea but a way to let afk or busy players not participate could be when ever there is an attack it shows a message on your screen with the option fight or flee. Just an idea

FluffNStuff
08-19-2014, 10:47 PM
If you are implying that you would become victim to the random attacks while you are viewing items in c.s. then there is a solution to that problem as well....meaning if you don't attack the random boss that tries to invade Kraag city then you will not be affected the Boss will only choose players that are actively attacking , not anyone just standing by .....again ..allow me to point out that this could be set up to where it will only be an occurrence only in a specific town.....if it was all towns then sts can make an announcement.....otherwise let it be Kraag City in my opinion, this town needs the most attention to me...its like a main hub where all lvls are combined and mingle amongst the others :)

Let me know what you think:) after you read my response to yours.

Thanks Fluff.

The idea is definitely fun but the devil is in the details as it would take tech not currently in the game.
So the question is not whether this is a good idea (it is) but whether it worth diverting significant development time away from other areas of the game to implement.

fiftyonecents
08-20-2014, 11:06 AM
The idea is definitely fun but the devil is in the details as it would take tech not currently in the game.
So the question is not whether this is a good idea (it is) but whether it worth diverting significant development time away from other areas of the game to implement.

one word Fluff......WHOA!!!! ...hahahahaha!

Didn't know you were pro...lol ....no offense it was meant to be a complement and I like your response..time will tell whether the COMMUNITY likes the idea of this type of event or will it become just another thread that gets backlogged to page 1000 and no further responses.

Either way , I wish to hear more opinions from the other players :)

This seemed like a small step to creating a small spark that effect anyone that is in game ( Kraag City '' preferably'' )

Meaning no one can be safe unless you choose not to attack at all or you are in the Consignment Shop.

The goal of this idea was to create a common goal between any two strangers that you see in and and don't normally interact with , with a activity like my this would create others to be PRO Active with others meaning make more friends who knows.

All and all this will add the list of the many many options you have to choose from, Running Elite maps ( if you are lvl 40-41 ) or farming for Locks'' or farming tombs for the Elusive 4 '' or Farming for Essence. The list goes on , with that said my ''Random '' boss attack would create a freshner within the game in my opinion many may not agree, but you have to think about it before you just jump to your own conclusion maybe, then post your response this this idea :)

NOT TO MENTION.....YOU GET x AMOUNT OF PRIZES FOR xAMOUNT OF KILLS SO KEEP THAT IN MIND :) MAKE IT SOMETHING INTERESTING NOT SURE JUST WHAT ITEMS YOU COULD GET. MAYBE A BANNER PLUS APS. MAKING THIS MONSTER APPEAR LIKE THE ELUSIVE 4 , ONLY MAKE THIS BOSS STRONGER SO HE CAN HANDLE 30 PPL AT A TIME THUS MAKING THE BOSS KILLS MORE OF A CHALLENGE, SIMILAR TO THE ''TRULLE'' IN TDM PVP ROOM( THE GUY THAT I HATE BTW ...LOL!!.

Best regards,

Fifty

plutod
08-20-2014, 12:36 PM
+1 nice idea man

toxorto
08-20-2014, 02:24 PM
Lol I think it would be annoying sometimes making people just go to another town..

fiftyonecents
08-20-2014, 02:55 PM
Lol I think it would be annoying sometimes making people just go to another town..

Nah its not annoying I think you are against new ideas possibly? I say this because your post is not at the top meaning a few people have responded and its pretty much laid out for ya, so did you not read all the responses or what.

Allow me to ask you a question.......Do you hang out in Kraag City mostly ?

If you say NO this doesn't even effect you....If you say yes it still would not effect you...hahahhaah!!!!

IF YOU DON'T ATTACK YOU WILL NOT BE EFFECTED ..LOL!!!!

HIT ME BACK I WANNA HEAR MORE, MAYBE PUT MORE INPUT, SO I GET A MORE IN DEPTH LOOK INTO WHAT YOU MEAN BY ANNOYING. :)

thanks for you response dude:)

bEsT rEgArDs,

Fifty

Schnitzel
08-20-2014, 04:45 PM
What if there were TWO of each towne?

One is safe, meaning no random enemies that appear
The other has random enemies appear randomly...

fiftyonecents
08-20-2014, 06:07 PM

so you making a Twist to this idea :p it sounds cool not many like the idea of one I don't think , a few are pleased but I still look forward to more responses.

two is a good idea....actually what I was rreally thinking is that it could be not an A.I. enemy that is on some kind of random schedule but in fact it could be Remiem or Samhaynes , or Delphawolf, or Null_void or anyone affiliated with sts ( mod or dev ) they could be the ones behind the attacks , but not overpowered just its controlled just like a normal character for A.L. only it will be a boss.

fiftyonecents
08-20-2014, 06:09 PM

+1 good idea :p

toxorto
08-20-2014, 11:29 PM
Nah its not annoying I think you are against new ideas possibly? I say this because your post is not at the top meaning a few people have responded and its pretty much laid out for ya, so did you not read all the responses or what.

Allow me to ask you a question.......Do you hang out in Kraag City mostly ?

If you say NO this doesn't even effect you....If you say yes it still would not effect you...hahahhaah!!!!

IF YOU DON'T ATTACK YOU WILL NOT BE EFFECTED ..LOL!!!!

HIT ME BACK I WANNA HEAR MORE, MAYBE PUT MORE INPUT, SO I GET A MORE IN DEPTH LOOK INTO WHAT YOU MEAN BY ANNOYING. :)

thanks for you response dude:)

bEsT rEgArDs,

Fifty

Lol I am not against new ideas..
And actually yeah I was to lazy to read the other posts :P...
I just said it would be annoying because the most players are trading/merching in towns so it would be annoying if they was in the middle of a trade and the boss came to kill them....

fiftyonecents
08-21-2014, 06:10 PM
Lol I am not against new ideas..
And actually yeah I was to lazy to read the other posts :P...
I just said it would be annoying because the most players are trading/merching in towns so it would be annoying if they was in the middle of a trade and the boss came to kill them....

Agreed......but I did mention above on another response maybe this situation could be setup to involve people that '' choose '' to attack , and not innocent by standers or people that are in auction house studying the prices.

Also this is another reason why I suggested that it didn't have to be an A.I. boss , it could be a boss yes but controlled manually by one of the STS employees or Moderator's......meaning that the boss is under full control and ''He or ''She will attack people that want to duel it out. Also another suggestion would be the BOSS has no heal power he just fights and tries to kill whoever and all will work together as a whole'' and kill the boss :)

Thanks for your response :p

Amadorbibidor
08-22-2014, 10:59 AM
1+ lol id like to see a troll over there Smashing twinks and beggars xD

Sent from my broken phone using Tapatalk

Elner
08-22-2014, 11:30 AM
I would like to see this in expedition camp with all the 41s and arcane stuff. Everyone could kill rendtail in a second.