PDA

View Full Version : To the developers- Please map all skills on one page!

Romantica
08-19-2014, 09:09 PM
Please update the game where a player can select up to 8 skills and map them on one page.

I know you guys think it's cool to have a toggle switch, but in reality it is not very functional.

And although it does look cool and might be ok for PVE players, the novelty has worn off, especially for players who mostly pvp.

Great game, annoying design.

Thank you

CAK Vader
08-19-2014, 09:42 PM
I only pvp, great idea but I'm afraid I couldn't get used to this after years of the original...

Romantica
08-19-2014, 10:22 PM
I only pvp, great idea but I'm afraid I couldn't get used to this after years of the original...

Coming from pocket legends, I'm having hard time getting used to the star legends map skill layout. With skills on one page, it would make for more fluid combos.

I know why the devs did it, it does look kinda cool. But again, it is not functional.

Regards

Warlord0520
08-20-2014, 01:44 AM

WELL YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO ADAPT TO IT OR LEAVE!!!!!
"spoken like a true fanboy I am :)"

Xxnavysealxx
08-20-2014, 06:32 AM
Coming from pocket legends, I'm having hard time getting used to the star legends map skill layout. With skills on one page, it would make for more fluid combos.

I know why the devs did it, it does look kinda cool. But again, it is not functional.

Regards

Go back to pl no more updates for star legends for a while

Intersection
08-20-2014, 10:06 AM
Please update the game where a player can select up to 8 skills and map them on one page.

I know you guys think it's cool to have a toggle switch, but in reality it is not very functional.

And although it does look cool and might be ok for PVE players, the novelty has worn off, especially for players who mostly pvp.

Great game, annoying design.

Thank you
I think I speak for everyone I
When I say this your opinion is disgraceful man now shut up

Uafaud
08-21-2014, 06:17 PM

Intersection
08-21-2014, 09:30 PM

Ok babe

Romantica
08-21-2014, 09:45 PM

I think I speak for all the original players of sl and pl that you should respect your mother

CAK Vader
08-22-2014, 11:12 AM
:/ someone take down this post it's getting flamy >:c

Intersection
08-22-2014, 11:18 AM
I think I speak for all the original players of sl and pl that you should respect your mother

Hmm bro so irrelevant wasn't talking personal so why u act so childish as to talk about mother hmmm so childish how old r u 10? If so u act ur age if not act ur age u nub who dosnt know the difference between personal and virtual word life

Uafaud
08-22-2014, 11:30 AM
\(._.(/ where mai devs at *in tupac voice* well... Closing this thread would be appreciated due to the ongoing drama

Intersection
08-22-2014, 01:08 PM
\(._.(/ where mai devs at *in tupac voice* well... Closing this thread would be appreciated due to the ongoing drama

Si Uaf words of wisdom

e5c4p3artist
08-25-2014, 03:13 PM
I'm a long-time player of SL and would be happy if the OP's suggestion were implemented. As it is, I have carefully chosen my four most important skills for each of my characters and put them on tab 1, knowing that the other four will not get used as often. Especially for my Op, whose skills seem to have very quick cool-down timers.

Doframingo
08-25-2014, 05:42 PM

Lmao uaf