PDA

View Full Version : About the rings achieved by the elite-pet glitch...again

stricker20000
08-20-2014, 03:41 AM
So I have already described the problem here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?168660-Problem-with-the-Elite-pet-not-being-character-bound-in-the-beginning).

Anyways it's unbelievable that the rings achieved by the glitch have not been removed yet. (And I don't think sts is still thinking about what to do.)

Well I'll just repeat the main problem: People who have capped fast now can have elite-rings (by exploiting the pet-glitch) on all their characters despite the fact that these characters are not L77. On the other hand people who didn't cap fast have to cap all their characters to get the rings others have gotten by capping only one of their characters. (And since it was not announced that the pet is stashable in the beginning nobody could know he has to cap fast)

In my opinion there are 2 possible ways to fix this problem:

1. Remove the Elite-rings achieved by exploiting the glitch.

2. Make pet stashable for all players in order to make it fair at least.

Personally I prefer the first way because the second way would take away the sense of capping more than one character.

It seems to me as sts would like us to just forget it.

Armourslash
08-20-2014, 03:55 AM
They kept the elite ring so that anyone could cap and get it wheter they are new or not also there was a pet in the last cap right? So thry create one here, dont make new players cap for nothing whereas the oldies get 2pc or 3pc elite rings its unfair.

KingFu
08-20-2014, 03:56 AM
They kept the elite ring so that anyone could cap and get it wheter they are new or not also there was a pet in the last cap right? So thry create one here, dont make new players cap for nothing whereas the oldies get 2pc or 3pc elite rings its unfair.

...wth?

Armourslash
08-20-2014, 03:58 AM
...wth?

He wants to remove the elite rings, its unfair.

Crys
08-20-2014, 04:02 AM

Maybe because it is unfair?

Armourslash
08-20-2014, 04:06 AM
I've already made a thread about that and didn't get the replies I wanted.

stricker20000
08-20-2014, 04:40 AM
I've already made a thread about that and didn't get the replies I wanted.

I guess sts wants to wait until it's all water under the bridge.

KingFu
08-20-2014, 04:44 AM

Uh, remove the elite rings that were never intended to be acquired...ya...

Ssneakykills
08-20-2014, 05:05 AM
So I have already described the problem here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?168660-Problem-with-the-Elite-pet-not-being-character-bound-in-the-beginning).

Anyways it's unbelievable that the rings achieved by the glitch have not been removed yet. (And I don't think sts is still thinking about what to do.)

Well I'll just repeat the main problem: People who have capped fast now can have elite-rings (by exploiting the pet-glitch) on all their characters despite the fact that these characters are not L77. On the other hand people who didn't cap fast have to cap all their characters to get the rings others have gotten by capping only one of their characters. (And since it was not announced that the pet is stashable in the beginning nobody could know he has to cap fast)

In my opinion there are 2 possible ways to fix this problem:

1. Remove the Elite-rings achieved by exploiting the glitch.

2. Make pet stashable for all players in order to make it fair at least.

Personally I prefer the first way because the second way would take away the sense of capping more than one character.

It seems to me as sts would like us to just forget it.

Just remove the cheated rings and for number 2 no because I don't want see see 56s and 61s with 2 piece rings and for 76s to have 2/3 piece rings on chars they never capped

stricker20000
08-20-2014, 05:20 AM
Just remove the cheated rings and for number 2 no because I don't want see see 56s and 61s with 2 piece rings and for 76s to have 2/3 piece rings on chars they never capped

yea option two sux in my opinion but it's better than doing nothing cuz its at least fair then

Faliziaga
08-20-2014, 06:26 AM
From a company's point of view it is evident to treat good customers in a special way. In the past STG has given out the angelic sets or bumped up a char to lv65.
In this case there has not been any announcement of a stashable elite pet for the first 4 days or for an achievement (elite cut-throat) given out retrospectively. What is the difference between those customers who have spent the 1.2k plat in the first four days and those - the much larger amount coz of incomplete announcement - who have spent it after the pet glitch update? And how many people would have capped in the first days if they had known about the free rings and the achievement/title?

A company that is not giving correct information to all their customers about special rewards is not being reliable, but arbitrary. As STG is attaching great importance to good behavior in their games, e.g. chat mutes or the tip 'helping noobs is good karma' I am still convinced that they won't let this ring issue unconsidered since this is so striking unfair that it can't be let down.

stricker20000
08-20-2014, 06:36 AM
From a company's point of view it is evident to treat good customers in a special way. In the past STG has given out the angelic sets or bumped up a char to lv65.
In this case there has not been any announcement of a stashable elite pet for the first 4 days or for an achievement (elite cut-throat) given out retrospectively. What is the difference between those customers who have spent the 1.2k plat in the first four days and those - the much larger amount coz of incomplete announcement - who have spent it after the pet glitch update? And how many people would have capped in the first days if they had known about the free rings and the achievement/title?

A company that is not giving correct information to all their customers about special rewards is not being reliable, but arbitrary. As STG is attaching great importance to good behavior in their games, e.g. chat mutes or the tip 'helping noobs is good karma' I am still convinced that they won't let this ring issue unconsidered since this is so striking unfair that it can't be let down.

I absolutely agree. STS should read it too...

SillyJuan
08-20-2014, 07:03 AM
They should just make it, stashable again. And only 76 players can equip it, that way no 56 players can get 2pc.

Apa
08-20-2014, 07:25 AM
They should just make it, stashable again. And only 76 players can equip it, that way no 56 players can get 2pc.

But the 77 elite vanity pet is exclusive to 77 cap..... A L76 and under should not have ever been able to wear this vanity.
So I really think that its not fair for people to obtain free rings from capping one toon. It stuffs up the whole cap system as well as giving an advantage. Now there are L76's, etc with a 2 pc ring and only one cap elite vanity.
Not fair and it doesn't make any sense.
Why hasn't sts said or done anything about this...?

(`_´)ゞ

KingFu
08-20-2014, 07:34 AM

Uhh, still wouldn't solve the problem of some players under level 76 acquiring a ring due to the glitch.

stricker20000
08-20-2014, 07:57 AM
Uhh, still wouldn't solve the problem of some players under level 76 acquiring a ring due to the glitch.

exactly + what Apa said

stricker20000
08-20-2014, 07:58 AM
But the 77 elite vanity pet is exclusive to 77 cap..... A L76 and under should not have ever been able to wear this vanity.
So I really think that its not fair for people to obtain free rings from capping one toon. It stuffs up the whole cap system as well as giving an advantage. Now there are L76's, etc with a 2 pc ring and only one cap elite vanity.
Not fair and it doesn't make any sense.
Why hasn't sts said or done anything about this...?

(`_´)ゞ

I agree and yes, why sts didn't?

Waug
08-20-2014, 08:02 AM
I prefer the second option and what Juan said
Its just too tedious to make ANOTHER l77 without plat

And top of that make 2/3 PC ring non-equipable for <76 players. (I meant those 2/3 PC ring that needed lil gorah to combine)

stricker20000
08-20-2014, 08:09 AM
I prefer the second option and what Juan said
Its just too tedious to make ANOTHER l77 without plat

And top of that make 2/3 PC ring non-equipable for <76 players. (I meant those 2/3 PC ring that needed lil gorah to combine)

The sense of the rings is that players can achieve it by capping. So every single character has the chance to get one if he caps. If u get rings for all characters by just capping one they are not deserved (the one for the capped character is hard-deserved ofc).

Anyways a player can decide if he wants to cap a second character for the ring or not and if he decides to cap he can do it fast by using plat or over a longer period of time by not using plat (which is possible).

Ssneakykills
08-20-2014, 09:19 AM

People woudnt work to try and get rings on all toons in that case if they can only cap one toon and get rings for all

Fractite
08-20-2014, 09:55 AM
Yeah, you may as well remove the cheated ones....

Somemager
08-20-2014, 10:13 AM
Has it been a month holy moley...

Armourslash
08-20-2014, 12:28 PM

._.

stricker20000
08-20-2014, 12:30 PM

ya sts seems to ignore it...

Armourslash
08-20-2014, 12:34 PM
The mods are planning on making new content, idk what it is but its coming
Proof:
The guide to stop scammers:
Great idea and a perfect fix for the big money problems. No guarantees as to if or when it would be implemented, but it's on the list.
The next event:
I could put something together if you'd like. It won't be something big (i.e.: content update) but be sure to know that I'll put my best work into it :)
Feel free to PM me with suggestions :D

stricker20000
08-20-2014, 12:50 PM
The mods are planning on making new content, idk what it is but its coming
Proof:
The guide to stop scammers:
The next event:

ikr but that doesn't fix the described problem..

Stevenmc
08-20-2014, 02:11 PM
Not many capped before they stopped them being stashable, and even less people even tried to stash them. Not that many rings were exploited at all.

Ssneakykills
08-20-2014, 03:31 PM
Not many capped before they stopped them being stashable, and even less people even tried to stash them. Not that many rings were exploited at all.

You'd be quite surprised in the amount of people who took adavatage of the glitch.. I took advantage of it on my Mage but I capped it so didn't really matter

Crys
08-20-2014, 04:03 PM
Maybe they should just leave it. It can be like the 77 cap reward, for the people who capped in four days get to stash pet for extra rings. It's only my opinion if they don't undo the rings.

Apa
08-20-2014, 04:27 PM
I remember back when Humania only just got released, people capped 66 with only like a few thousands of xp, around 6,000. And they were rewarded the MFA. Then the people who capped 66 (before humania cap) complained that it wasn't fair. This was simple a mistake on Sts's part, but in the end they removed ALL the MFA's off the people who capped 66 after the Humania release. If they could fix a problem like that back then, they should be able to fix the bug/glitch of Lil Gorath being stashable. i.e Remove all 2/3 piece rings that were obtained by the exploit of Lil Gorath.

Lexlyde
08-20-2014, 04:47 PM
But when Humania came out, PL were important for StG

Apa
08-21-2014, 01:09 AM
But when Humania came out, PL were important for StG

I know but that doesn't excuse them to not take away the non deserved 2/3 piece rings. It must be fixed..

stricker20000
08-21-2014, 03:07 AM
Maybe they should just leave it. It can be like the 77 cap reward, for the people who capped in four days get to stash pet for extra rings. It's only my opinion if they don't undo the rings.

A cap reward has to be announced and this one was not announced...If they leave the rings it's unfair as hell

stricker20000
08-21-2014, 03:08 AM
I know but that doesn't excuse them to not take away the non deserved 2/3 piece rings. It must be fixed..

indeed.

Crys
08-21-2014, 04:13 AM
A cap reward has to be announced and this one was not announced...If they leave the rings it's unfair as hell

It would be a suggestion if they choose not to remove rings for some reason.

stricker20000
08-21-2014, 02:11 PM
It would be a suggestion if they choose not to remove rings for some reason.

Thats not a solution tho. If they do nothing they just leave it unfair.

Armourslash
08-22-2014, 02:01 AM
Yeah, the people who cap should recieve some vanity like they did in bsm and in the next cap they can use it for 2pc elite ring then 3pc ring etc.

stricker20000
08-22-2014, 01:26 PM
well so devs just ignore this...

abejaazeb
08-23-2014, 06:24 PM
People woudnt work to try and get rings on all toons in that case if they can only cap one toon and get rings for all

wow sneaky arent they just expecting too much there so desprate!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Arpluvial
08-23-2014, 06:34 PM
This topic has already been discussed here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?168660-Problem-with-the-Elite-pet-not-being-character-bound-in-the-beginning). Until a response is posted, let's refrain from posting the same thread multiple times.