PDA

View Full Version : Fnord FTW?

Jaxan
05-12-2010, 10:44 AM
Curious as to how many ppl play mainly on the Fnord Server and read the forums here. Doesn't seem like there are many. If you do, reply with a post here plz. Thanks! :)

Royce
05-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Fnord is the realm of the elite. I play there about 98% of the time. I only go to Alterra for a change of pace now and again.

King Richie
05-12-2010, 11:48 AM
Fnord is the realm of the elite.

Obviously not !!

Royce
05-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Why's that? Have you been there.

Wait, obviously not...

King Richie
05-12-2010, 12:00 PM
yes i have a lvl 35 warrior in fnord royce so dont talk untill u no ur facts on honestly fnord sucks its super boring !!

Jaxan
05-12-2010, 12:14 PM
lolz

No need to flame or demean one server over another, not trying to start a Fnord/Alterra feud, to each their own. Main purpose was to gauge forum activity by Fnord players, as it seems very skewed towards Alterra atm, which is justifiable considering there is at least 5 times more ppl playing there than Fnord at any given time.

WarMage
05-12-2010, 12:18 PM
I did play solely on Fnord, until Swamps came out and I couldn't get groups/trade. Everyone that I leveled with from 0-30 seems to have stopped playing and with 30 players off-peak hours and 100 players peak hours it just was too hard to spend that time on there. I love my warmage and wish I could transfer him to Alterra just so I could play him with my new friends.

Royce
05-12-2010, 12:20 PM
yes i have a lvl 35 warrior in fnord royce so dont talk untill u no ur facts on honestly fnord sucks its super boring !!

I'm not trying to start a realm feud either, but this guy is just plain wrong. What's your Fnord character's name? I think I know every 35 there. Have you really given it a chance? There is an awesome, if small, core of players in Fnord. There may be just as many cool people in Alterra, but Alterra also has a disproportionate amount of jerks and whiny beggars. I guess it is a matter of taste in the end, but there is no way Alterra is "obviously" better, just no way...

Royce
05-12-2010, 12:23 PM
I did play solely on Fnord, until Swamps came out and I couldn't get groups/trade. Everyone that I leveled with from 0-30 seems to have stopped playing and with 30 players off-peak hours and 100 players peak hours it just was too hard to spend that time on there. I love my warmage and wish I could transfer him to Alterra just so I could play him with my new friends.

I haven't seen Healbot around in a while. I was wondering what happened to him. I managed to find groups and level my mage to 35 within a day of the Swamps release, and I still run the Swamps with groups every day. Since most of the high levels got to 35, there has been a lot of Frogmar farming, but you can still find a group to actually go through the maps most of the time. I'm somewhat surprised by your experience. What hours of the day do you play?

WarMage
05-12-2010, 12:26 PM
I play whenever I can.

I just sent you a friend request. Just hit me up and I'll start running/farming with you.

If you're on now...get to it!

My Alt friends are busy/off line, and I got an hour or two to kill.

Royce
05-12-2010, 12:30 PM
Cool, I'll be on in about 15 minutes if you're still playing :)

Jaxan
05-12-2010, 12:34 PM
I agree, I've played on both servers and there are plenty of cool folks on both servers. And there are plenty of jerks as well. laf

I have noticed, as WarMage has stated though, it is hard to find good groups as you level up, especially into the Swamps stages.

Hopefully as the game continues to gain popularity, the servers will both gain in population. I wonder though at what capacity level, before players on Alterra start to feel the effects of it in their gameplay? Maybe never... :)

Jaxan
05-12-2010, 02:45 PM

Hey Richie, what's your character's name? I'll add him, and we can "Woop Woop"! :)

LordRaid
05-12-2010, 07:11 PM
Although I enjoyed Fnord in the short time I played on it, I felt that Alterra had over 2x the number of available rooms to join with people actively fighting, so I just switched over to Alterra.

rainwork
05-13-2010, 03:10 AM
I have been mostly on Fnord for the last month- not out of any preference to start with, but I have gotten more attached to my characters there. I must say that the community there is small but quite strong.