PDA

View Full Version : Hey what's up I'm a bit new.

JackDonkey
01-19-2011, 02:33 AM
Hey everyone I have been playing pocket legends for a little time now. I have got to level 12 on my enchantris and have put all my points to INT. I have completed both the first 2 area quests or whatever.

But now i'm interested in pushing a stronger character/more helpful/more fun and something I will have some challenge getting to whatever I can get to. (not too much)

So basically what I'm asking is what are some builds for classes that could be used. And for special moves what should i use..?

Thanks to anything that answers :D

Firepants
01-19-2011, 02:39 AM
Hmm, I'll answer later when I'm more awake about builds, but I wanted to say welcome to the forums!!

Otukura
01-19-2011, 02:41 AM
Um, all the quests at level 12? I thought some of the Dark Forest ones didn't unlock until level 15...

Anyways, pure int is great DPS, but very fragile..

KingFu
01-19-2011, 03:28 AM
Um, all the quests at level 12? I thought some of the Dark Forest ones didn't unlock until level 15...

Anyways, pure int is great DPS, but very fragile..

I think he means all he can get ATM.

But ya, if you want a helpful, fun, and strategic spec, you chose the right one. Pure int Mage.

Atila the nun
01-19-2011, 08:22 AM
Hey JackDonkey nice to have you here! I too am hoping to get more out of my PL experience. Going through the forum seems like a good start. As for what special moves to use, I get a lot of satisfaction out of creating combos, you might look up which ones are available for your class.
Enjoy!

LoztChaos
01-19-2011, 10:12 PM
Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you round' (=